Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I deleted some things from the Skyrim Romance mod (just the stupid body and texture replacers) and now my bodies are black? How do I fix this?

check these folders, this must be contained!

data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets \ femalebody_0.nif and _1.nif "the body which you are using.

data \ textures \ actors \ character \ female \ here must all texture files for this "body belong" be contained. So all ".dds" files!

Anybody have a house mod with lots of separate chests/wardrobes? (10+ in close proximity to each other) I'm looking to sort by equipping slot. I might be able to make do with the usual 4-6 chests in most houses but i'd have to store my weapons, potions, cooking stuff, etc. in another house. I'd like a vault essentially :D .

Anybody have a house mod with lots of separate chests/wardrobes? (10+ in close proximity to each other) I'm looking to sort by equipping slot. I might be able to make do with the usual 4-6 chests in most houses but i'd have to store my weapons, potions, cooking stuff, etc. in another house. I'd like a vault essentially :D .

Dovahkiins Warehouse and Bedroom by ch0k3h0ld

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10342/?

Don't go getting lost in your own household now.

"here" there is much much more, let us surprise you. :lol:  :P

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

or here .

Your favourite house mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28544-your-favourite-house-mod/

Hall of chests, eh? SOLD. Thanks :)

"here" there is much much more, let us surprise you. :lol:  :P

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

or here .

Your favourite house mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28544-your-favourite-house-mod/

Thanks!

I tried the warehouse, VERY briefly.  It's just too gorram big.  I mean, really, this place is ridiculously huge.  Like, it would have room for Tony Stark's ego AND have space left over huge.

I just nabbed the Underground Bathhouse, and traded in Breezehome Fully Upgradable for it.  It's amazing.  And with SexLab Random Attack, and the ability to put any NPCs you want in the house (up to a certain limit, which can be expanded by having them replace the ten NPCs already there), you could make your own full-on Playboy mansion.

I tried the warehouse, VERY briefly.  It's just too gorram big.  I mean, really, this place is ridiculously huge.  Like, it would have room for Tony Stark's ego AND have space left over huge.

I just nabbed the Underground Bathhouse, and traded in Breezehome Fully Upgradable for it.  It's amazing.  And with SexLab Random Attack, and the ability to put any NPCs you want in the house (up to a certain limit, which can be expanded by having them replace the ten NPCs already there), you could make your own full-on Playboy mansion.

exactly my thought and absolutely exactly my words. "Dovahkiins Warehouse and Bedroom by ch0k3h0ld" is a huge dead hut, no NPCs just dead and empty.

there's "Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon" a thousand times better, I use it too.

Hi, where I can find an old mod named "travel by arrow", I had a copy on my hard drive but it "disappeared" and the nexus file is gone for good, so...yeah, I'm looking for it. I found it again on a russian site but sadly the mod is translated, and I want it in english.

EDIT: False alarm, I found it on another drive :D

Does anyone have a working link for version 3.5 of Aradia Kato UNP( B) ?

post-134589-0-30625100-1420417891_thumb.png

It has to be exactly the version that is hidden on Nexus, because the Bodyslide conversion by Levionte is only made for that.

So far i only found the wrong version on modtype, and a russian megapack with 5 different versions (the correct UNP included), but since it's in russian you can't get it through console and the craft list only shows broken ASCII letters.

The english .esp would also work.

attachicon.gifenb 2015_01_04 06_38_59_12.png

It has to be exactly the version that is hidden on Nexus, because the Bodyslide conversion by Levionte is only made for that.

So far i only found the wrong version on modtype, and a russian megapack with 5 different versions (the correct UNP included), but since it's in russian you can't get it through console and the craft list only shows broken ASCII letters.

i have send you a pm

attachicon.gifenb 2015_01_04 06_38_59_12.png

i have send you a pm

Can I ask for that one too?