Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Anyone knows if there's a  Final Fantasy 'Lightning' outfit/ armor out there resembling this? Been finding posts about 2 versions, one with the full set and the other without gloves. Searching for the full set.

FFXIII-Lightning_CG.png

This mod has Lightning's costume as the female mesh for Cloud Strife's outfit. Does it have everything that you were looking for?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/eJ17MMhBce/Benk_Cloud_Armor_Mod_with_fema.html

Hi Guys.

Looking for a patch, since the page seems to go done on nexus..  - Expanded Towns and Cities patch for Laterns of Skyrim.

Using a pretty mix and match replacer for any city / village...

- JK's Dragonbridge, Markarth, Riften, Solitude and Windhelm,

- Riverwood Redux

- Beautyful Whiterun

- rest is covered by ETaC Modular, wich looks realy nice

i hope someone of you still have this Patch flying around around, or know where to get it.

Hi Guys.

Looking for a patch, since the page seems to go done on nexus..  - Expanded Towns and Cities patch for Laterns of Skyrim.

- Riverwood Redux

- Beautyful Whiterun

i hope someone of you still have this Patch flying around around, or know where to get it.

Page works just fine for me. Go here instead of using that link. Then click on the file section and scroll down to where it says Optional Files and download the patch. Complete Patches for the Complete edition and Modular Patches for the Modular edition.

The Lanterns Of Skyrim patch is included in that patch.

Hi Guys.

- Riverwood Redux

- Beautyful Whiterun

Page works just fine for me. Go here instead of using that link. Then click on the file section and scroll down to where it says Optional Files and download the patch. Complete Patches for the Complete edition and Modular Patches for the Modular edition.

The Lanterns Of Skyrim patch is included in that patch.

Thanks a lot, did not look that way ^_^

Hey guys...

3 Questions

1. Is there bodyslide setups or whatever their called for the armor in

Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament

2. Are there any follower mods that have bodyslide setups.

*Its a little irritating to have to manually move body files around every time I decide to change up.

3. where is the detailed description to make bodyslide presets or whatever their called.

*not to make the actual armor.

*an example: Actualize apparel has added a couple new color versions for the Psijic robes.

*Killer Keo's is the only set I have found to add a bodyslide version of the psijic robes.

*I copied the bodyslide made meshes to the actualize apparel folders and changed the texture paths so that they use the proper textures.

*I want to make a preset or whatever it is so I can batch build all 5 at once and not have to copy and change texture paths every time i change my body.

*also want to do this for the PSQ transformation armor,  and do the same for body meshes for everyone in bijin warmaidens.

Does anyone have the file(s) from here before the LB armors were taken down?

Assorted Outfits UNPB - BBP

www.loverslab.com/files/file/505-assorted-outfits-unpb-bbp/

Sorry is someone already requested this, but I was unable to find anything in the search. I had also contacted the mod author via PM almost a month ago, but haven't received a reply.

Sorry is someone already requested this, but I was unable to find anything in the search. I had also contacted the mod author via PM almost a month ago, but haven't received a reply.

You can go here and find most of them still. Just type UNPB in the search bar and it will have some of them (on page 2 and 3 mostly in that search).

You can go here and find most of them still. Just type UNPB in the search bar and it will have some of them (on page 2 and 3 mostly in that search).

thank you so much! ^^

I know the trend of custom voiced followers are the new hots for the followers genre but has there been any known female follower that's totally silent (aside from the occasional battle grunts). I'm hoping for a follower that would approach during non-combat situation from time to time where two to three options would appear and then we as player character would need to guess which one of the options presented is what the follower really wants. If we guessed right, we might need to do something for her (like giving her food because she's hungry or drinks if she's thirsty and the like....) or we might get a small reward or something (like a kiss). If we guessed wrong there might be consequences like she would disappear for a day or two before reappearing and we have to apologize. She could even just stand and watch the fights we got into during one of her tantrums.

If there is one, please point me to her. If there's none, would anyone consider creating one?

I know the trend of custom voiced followers are the new hots for the followers genre but has there been any known female follower that's totally silent (aside from the occasional battle grunts). I'm hoping for a follower that would approach during non-combat situation from time to time where two to three options would appear and then we as player character would need to guess which one of the options presented is what the follower really wants. If we guessed right, we might need to do something for her (like giving her food because she's hungry or drinks if she's thirsty and the like....) or we might get a small reward or something (like a kiss). If we guessed wrong there might be consequences like she would disappear for a day or two before reappearing and we have to apologize. She could even just stand and watch the fights we got into during one of her tantrums.

If there is one, please point me to her. If there's none, would anyone consider creating one?

since you probably will search in vain, the only thing I know of is the Vilia mod.

in Oblivion there were all these options, but here in Skyrim, not that I know of. I believe nor that the modder deal with it will, which have "other" to do. :(

If you like Aela, there's an overhaul for her implementing a regard system and conversations initiated by her, but not about topics you requested, sorry.

I'm looking for a mod that makes the player's skin look wet if they are wet, like from swimming; then the FX fades away so the player looks dry again.  Does that sort of thing exist?

Wet and cold does, it also applies a snow "dusting" if standing outside while its snowing and also wet if in rain.

Also drips water from you if wet and changes walk sounds if wet (ie slushy boots)

Kinda need a good computer to run it well though.

Thanks for the link.  That changes A LOT of things though. :-/  I was hoping for something more basic, but some of those features sound pretty cool.

I believe with the MCM menu you can select which aspects you want.

Not sure anymore it slowed my pc too much when running 220+ mods.

So I had to sack it for stability. (FYI my pc sucks)

Hi Guys.

- Riverwood Redux

- Beautyful Whiterun

Isn't it in the patches file? That download comes with a bunch of patches for different mods.

I'm looking for a mod that makes the player's skin look wet if they are wet, like from swimming; then the FX fades away so the player looks dry again.  Does that sort of thing exist?

Wet and cold does, it also applies a snow "dusting" if standing outside while its snowing and also wet if in rain.

Also drips water from you if wet and changes walk sounds if wet (ie slushy boots)

Kinda need a good computer to run it well though.

I don't think Wet and Cold does swimming, shower or bath as it keys off weather or altering body textures.  Not sure though because as much as I love that mod it is simply too script heavy.

Bodytypes of Skyrim is probably better.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280/?

This mod evolved from the author's old mod of applying wet texture and nude body suit after a swim and now does all kinds of stuff.

Wait what?

HDT High Heels doesn't replace the SKSE files at all. That is the latest version right there and works just fine with the newest SKSE version. Not sure what you're doing to have it replace your SKSE files, as it doesn't do that at all.

I use a "hdtHighHeel alpha 11.1 translated" which was uploaded by Elewin on her/him High Heels mod's page.

Forgive me if I'm wrong.