Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

What ENB would get me a look kind of like this? http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/584/58500.jpg 

I'm looking for something with an other worldy feel and this may be it.

Looks like it's more of a saturated ENB with a new night sky texture (most popular is Enhanced Night Sky).

Something like these maybe?

Serenity ENB - I'd say look at the Technicolor Saturated, Intense Colors, or Fantasy Color Smash variants

True Vision ENB

HRK ENB Two

TK ENB Extended

Colorful Organic

Docter's ENB (the most saturated one of these)

Megatherium ENB (the most fantastical one of these)

What ENB would get me a look kind of like this? http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/584/58500.jpg 

I'm looking for something with an other worldy feel and this may be it.

Looks like it's more of a saturated ENB with a new night sky texture (most popular is Enhanced Night Sky).

Something like these maybe?

Serenity ENB - I'd say look at the Technicolor Saturated, Intense Colors, or Fantasy Color Smash variants

True Vision ENB

HRK ENB Two

TK ENB Extended

Colorful Organic

Docter's ENB (the most saturated one of these)

Megatherium ENB (the most fantastical one of these)

I really like Megatharium. As soon as I finish the story I'm working on, I'll get that one. Thanks.

Been looking for less feminine walking animations for women. tbh I'm tired of all these cat walk clones(no disrespect meant for those that are into em).

I just want a slightly manly walk for females don't don't actually use the male animations, and the female animations have their elbows gracing the sides...

Yes I've looked all over. I've either entered retard mode during my searches, or just never came across em'.   TBBP support would be a plus but definitely not important.

The new Fnis sexy moves has some realy sexy and not sexy at all type walk animations

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/?

attachicon.gifPlease Empty this jar.7zCould someone please empty this jar? I'm not sure how to do this in nif scope, if I even can. I really need an empty jar for a story I'm doing. 

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Are there fish in it? If that's what you mean - open it in Nifskope, pick the fish one by one in the block list, right click, go to Block, click Remove branch, repeat until done. Save.

attachicon.gifPlease Empty this jar.7zCould someone please empty this jar? I'm not sure how to do this in nif scope, if I even can. I really need an empty jar for a story I'm doing. 

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Are there fish in it? If that's what you mean - open it in Nifskope, pick the fish one by one in the block list, right click, go to Block, click Remove branch, repeat until done. Save.

Oh my goodness!  It was that simple!! Thank you so much! Now this jar is empty.

I never thought I'd be this happy over an empty jar... 

Last night I was in a download rampage at Nexus, gathering everything and anything, it seems I wasn't fast enough...today all the stuff made by "New Miller" are gone. I take anything you can provide from that modder, starting for his excelent Vampire Cuirass for Cbbe :(
In the spirit of this thread you can also point me to alternate links, I'll be very happy if you do, thanks.

Last night I was in a download rampage at Nexus, gathering everything and anything, it seems I wasn't fast enough...today all the stuff made by "New Miller" are gone. I take anything you can provide from that modder, starting for his excelent Vampire Cuirass for Cbbe :(

In the spirit of this thread you can also point me to alternate links, I'll be very happy if you do, thanks.

Should we start a Newmiller Collection topic somewhere? I wish I would have known he was pulling his things down.

I was wondering if it's possible to get glowing lipstick and eye shadow for my character?

I know that RaceMenu allows a glow slider for body-paint, but the option isn't there for lipstick or eye shadow.

Note: I don't know anything about textures or editing them, other than that I'd use gimp to do so. Just in case that's the only way to do it, I'd be willing to. (I use a custom race, so it'd be fine)

Blabba told me "At the very least you can probably make an overlay through RM and then apply glows and stuff that way." but I have no idea how to do that. (I made a mistake and made a thread about this before coming here.)

Sorry to bump, but I still haven't found anything helpful  :s

Should we start a Newmiller Collection topic somewhere? I wish I would have known he was pulling his things down.

Shouldn't we not be sharing his work since he chose to remove it? You know that whole respecting modders rights thing.

Well right now, no one knows why he removed it. Was it bs at Nexus (most likely), did he get tired of supporting his mods? Maybe. They are good mods and people just want a place to find them. Now if he said, I'm taking them down for X reasons, that may be a different story.

Is it possible for someone to convert these hairstyles for men? Doing it in the CK doesn't work, as they clip into the skull when used D:

you always can move it on nifscope or resize it for fit perfectly( with high precision),i doubt they have heavy difference between male and female skull

Is it possible for someone to convert these hairstyles for men? Doing it in the CK doesn't work, as they clip into the skull when used D:

you always can move it on nifscope or resize it for fit perfectly( with high precision),i doubt they have heavy difference between male and female skull

My knowledge in NifScope is limited to removing parts of armour, but I'll try anyway. Have you got a link to a tutorial? :P

Is there any mods that add a nicely done decoration to this very spot? 

Without any conflict with: Whiterun - JK/Dawn/Shelter/Hut/Well/Greenhouse/Halloween/BridgeDen

That shouldn't be too hard. What are looking for there? Any certain thing? 

Without any conflict with: Whiterun - JK/Dawn/Shelter/Hut/Well/Greenhouse/Halloween/BridgeDen

A little pavilion or something like Terrace porch for Breezehome.

Dim candle lighting, sitting place so that I can enjoy some scenery especially during rainy evening.

Dim candle lighting, sitting place so that I can enjoy some scenery especially during rainy evening.

Relaxation Garden - Whiterun test.7z This is a quick mod I threw together. But it should give you an idea of what I'm going for. That should be the right area, there may be a slight conflict during the civil war but nothing that will cause a bad issue.  Just some jerk putting a catapult on it briefly. 

If like the direction I'm going with it, I'll keep going and make a full garden you can enjoy from the bench. 

If I keep going I'll add candles, maybe a lantern, some walkway stones, etc. I'll also make it pretty to look at during nighttime.

attachicon.gifRelaxation Garden - Whiterun test.7z This is a quick mod I threw together. But it should give you an idea of what I'm going for. That should be the right area, there may be a slight conflict during the civil war but nothing that will cause a bad issue.  Just some jerk putting a catapult on it briefly. 

If like the direction I'm going with it, I'll keep going and make a full garden you can enjoy from the bench. 

If I keep going I'll add candles, maybe a lantern, some walkway stones, etc. I'll also make it pretty to look at during nighttime.

Ah yes yes that's it. Don't worry I won't suggest anything because I like surprise so take your time :lol: