I recently switched from Fair Skin to Diamond Skin - CBBE and UNP Female Textures as my female body texture replacer (LE)

I also used EvilReFlex's High Poly Futanari addon, just to spice things up. (Also LE, i got the files from digging up the internet)

Of course, you need a skin texture patch for these kind of mods, but so far i only found one that is compatible with Diamond Skin. (I know that it says BHUNP, and i'm looking for CBBE)

The problem is, that skin texture patch is only compatible with Diamond Skin version 1.8.1, which is now archived on Nexus. (I'm currently using version 1.9.5)

There's also this, unfortunately it's only for the SSE version. And it's for version 1.9.3 too.

I did successfully backport ERF SSE to LE and used that texture, but the schlong never looked right (It's always hovering just right in front of pelvis and looks disconnected)

So what i want to find here are either:

1. A skin texture patch for the ERF High Poly addon that's compatible with Diamond 1.9.5

OR

2. Diamond Skin 1.8.1 files, so i'll just use that version instead.'

Or if whoever reading this is skilled enough with textures and are also generous enough, i request:

1. Update the 1.8.1 patch so it's compatible with 1.9.5

2. Teach me how to edit the textures properly, so i can edit it myself.

Much appreciated.

Edit: It doesn't have to be ERF High Poly specifically, as long as it works with CBBE body and Skyrim LE, it's fine.

Edited by docimacie