Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Guest endgameaddiction

Does anyone know the author of AFB? Another Female body?

It's a UNP variant that represents a amazonian body shape. I already have the mod, I'm just trying to find out who the author of this mod is since the mod was pulled down a long time ago and I have no idea who the author is. If the author was banned from Nexus along with the mod. Or if the author is still there and just pulled it because nothing shows up for AFB (or Another Female Body) in google. So I know it was pulled one way or the other.

I'm trying to get in contact with the author of this replacer if anyone happens to know who made it.

Where can I find the Optional Voice for Brutish Argonian males? I managed to download the textures from searching google but it seems to be impossible when it come to the voice mod.

That's something I'd ask /tesg/ on 4chan's /vg/. I think they have a mod list, and some mirror or another for Argonian voices is there.

Tes G and 4-chan? I`m sorry but I don't know what it is but I`ll try to google it. Thank you!

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/

How does this guy make his characters or are his characters available to download as followers or racemenu preset or what mods would I use to go about making characters like this I see a lot that have this sort of Asian aesthetic.

pretty sure its http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?+ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Hey... I'm looking for clothing (no armor) with exposed breasts... that is, otherwise covered, more or less, but with nipples out, maybe groin too.  I'm using the nipple magic cast mods, and am looking for cloth for that..well... ideally, I want something that is aesthetically reminiscent of weapons..that is, highlighting the breasts as the sexy cannons that they are.

Anyone know of anything? ...or ...want to make it?

I've looked in the Sexlab index section, but couldn't really find it, but is there a mod, that adds prostitute npcs in cities and villages? 

Like they standing in a special place or wandering around a little route?

This one maybe?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2402-k2-working-girls-for-sexlab-v-05/

hey, thank you, this one is pretty much what i was suspecting. a little bit sad, it is still WIP and the girls aren't prettier :D

But thank you again for reply

I want to play Skyrim through, trying to avoid sex when I don't want it, and embrace it when I do, without changing mod settings other than when the game starts. I know there's the defeat mod, but... I'm not sure how to properly write my request in this sense since it goes further.

I want to walk around Skyrim and randomly see animals raping each other... Defeat mod works for them raping humans (or me as a Player). There are animations for Creatures as Females now, right? Is there a way to restrict to only male on female? Well, if there is or if there isn't, I don't know what mod(s) I need to have when I want to walk around and see Animals randomly raping eachother, friend or foe alike. Of course, I'd like to have plenty of control over when / why it might happen, at least how often.

Defeat mod is wonderful for anything involving Humans, but maybe I want random Rape assailants scattered around the world? Perhaps even random humans that rape animals?! (assuming appropriate animations exist for such a thing, rather than just animals raping humans)

So I guess, where can I find mods for random animals raping other animals around Skyrim? Where can I find a mod to add random rapists around Skyrim?