[Modification to an existing mod] [compatibility sake] Would it be possible to combine Selachii with an SoS AE Variant?

Legend: 

Normal text - explainin' shit like I'm gettin' freaky on a friday night

incompatibilities with mod in question found

No ingame engine conflicts, but not compatible with mod in question

important shit to read: main subject of discussion, main question and TL;DR

I was wondering if it'd be possible to combine the Selachii mod with SoS AE edition, I have SoS AE Installed but Selachii relies on the OG Shlongs Of Skyrim SE file to be selectable in the extended racemenu. Would it be possible to "quick fix" the Selachii to be SoS AE compatible then .ZIP / .7Z it? Note that SoS AE is standalone and I have to use that variant instead of the OG one, and selachii relies currently entirely on Schlongs Of Skyrim SE as it's master file.

with SoS AE edition:

12 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Wrong forum section, again.

And SOS AE is just the updated dll, you still need SOS SE for all the other files. If that race mod works with SOS SE it should work with the updated dll. If not refer to the existing thread for that race mod for help.

dude just link me to the right forum instead of nagging it's the "wrong forum to post this in", this is at worst passive aggressiveness and at best minimodding (Trying to do a moderators job for them). Plus, I keep getting this error every time I use the OG Schlongs Of Skyrim SE download, if this appears? My saves essentially fucked is what it means, so instead of being passive aggressive: How about being empathetic and trying to help out? : 

image.png.c16bc4aa61049a1ecf2ebae3746a2207.png

You need to install SOS SE, then let SOS AE overwrite the dll from SE.

I think you should be able to get familiar with the forums quite quickly. Don't be surprised when people comment on your posts being in the wrong section, or if your posts get ignored for being in the wrong section though.

11 hours ago, Just Don't said:

You need to install SOS SE, then let SOS AE overwrite the dll from SE.

I think you should be able to get familiar with the forums quite quickly. Don't be surprised when people comment on your posts being in the wrong section, or if your posts get ignored for being in the wrong section though.

Thank you for understanding... 

Maybe you can upload an Vortex Mod Manager tutorial on installing SE, the only part I'm struggling with is getting SoS AE to overwrite it. 

It asks me if I want to resolve mod conflicts, which I say "of course" to, but I just think this is just swapping priorities.