Hey, I'm trying to get Serena and Aela, both futas, to bang in their transformed states. Now, I know Werewolves can bang each other, but from what I've seen, Vampire Lords in general have very limited animation. Is there more out there? And is there any with Vampire Lord on Werewolf action? Is anyone making it, because I don't know how to and I wish I could.

Side note, I remember seeing an animation of a werewolf fucking a female vampire lord, but I'm not sure if that's SFM or not. And even then, can't find a mod on it.

The Thing with Vampire Lord is that they have a camera bug that never got fixed as i know. That's one of the reasons why there are so few animations for them i think.

To your actual question: Not that i am aware of and if you've seen it, it might be just be a pose mod set up the right way. You can make things with some pose mods appear as if they where sex anims even if they are not.  But i don't know every mod there is of course ?