Count to 1,000,000

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Liberty Bag is the right choice to store "special" toys like that. ?

This one is totaly SPECIAL too:

I wonder what Mrs. Miller and Dr. Truck hiding in Box 1, 2 and 4 ?

005.jpg.837a893de8c5eabb832a7a78461bf5d4.jpg

The choices for 8888 have been awesome! However, this being LoversLab and all I opted for this - something to put into those special places until needed:

Image result for 8888

47 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you want your cancer cells (type HeLa) glow in the dark (fluorescence) or to repel horny rabbits ? in skyrim:

Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 594 Conjugate) #8889

8889_ific.jpg.dbe744266aa752d94fb7a7f50d3bb022.jpg

Send the news to every land:

image.jpeg.8d7b5165c2b2ccd419d88a12769bc3b8.jpeg

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'll bet you can get away in this:

We need more art!

It's obvious. At least, we should show the object #8895 from the National Archaeological Museum in Napoli

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Frammento_con_eroe_seduto%2C_8895.JPG/1080px-Frammento_con_eroe_seduto%2C_8895.JPG

( Image embedding seems to be not working ... yet :classic_angry: )

7 hours ago, worik said:

We need more art!

It's obvious. At least, we should show the object #8895 from the National Archaeological Museum in Napoli

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Frammento_con_eroe_seduto%2C_8895.JPG/1080px-Frammento_con_eroe_seduto%2C_8895.JPG

( Image embedding seems to be not working ... yet :classic_angry: )

Does this count as art?

Image result for 8896

Fashion Leisure Time Back Hollow Out Short Sleeve Shorts Suit 8896 Hoodies 

Best Price Caskets!

>>> Order for the whole family online for a great discount <<<

Top Casket this weekend:

8897 - Black Walnut Casket (Solid)
Beige Velvet Quilted Interior, OVERSIZE VAULT

8897.jpg.5ab7add2d4b65a21c635ca5813ce8ad3.jpg

Till it's needed it works also great:

> as spare bed

> to scare your neighbours

> as storage box

> VHS storage

> CD storage

> wine regal

> door stopper

> chest for old clothes

> day pillow storage

> trick the tax inspector

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Till it's needed it works also great:

Vampires need it "daily". ... not because it is stylish. But it also dampening loud noises. In AND out.

Take Serana for instance. She snores (I know)!

People mock at her .... and although she is a tempered and modest girl, enough is enough.

Now,she already has a nice collection with 8898 of those "funny people" in the basement..

cosplay_serana_of_the_volkihar_by_nadin666999_dcc58q9-fullview.jpg.ebc06b6eb2a07314590ef5d4aa53b04a.jpg

2 hours ago, worik said:

Vampires need it "daily". ... not because it is stylish. But it also dampening loud noises. In AND out.

People mock at her .... and although she is a tempered and modest girl, enough is enough.

Now,she already has a nice collection with 8898 of those "funny people" in the basement..

cosplay_serana_of_the_volkihar_by_nadin666999_dcc58q9-fullview.jpg.ebc06b6eb2a07314590ef5d4aa53b04a.jpg

Reminds me of this: ?‍♀️

Wait! No, I mean this:

Image result for 8899

Pleaser LEGEND-8899 Leather Overknee Boots Black

3 hours ago, worik said:

Wooow!

Okey THIS paints a way more realistic picture of serana ?

From all the 8900 pictures I didn't saw about serana, this confuses my emotions the most :classic_blush:

Now I understand why she was begging for the hearthfire dungeon addon all the time. ?

(and this explains why I was regulary missing PAHE slaves ?)

49 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Wooow!

Okey THIS paints a way more realistic picture of serana ?

From all the 8900 pictures I didn't saw about serana, this confuses my emotions the most :classic_blush:

Now I understand why she was begging for the hearthfire dungeon addon all the time. ?

(and this explains why I was regulary missing PAHE slaves ?)

It also explains why there are 8901 Serana mods out there!

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

This is the 8903th time serana makes that show early in the morning, on the way to breakfeast, before she bites into a blood orange :neutral:

gettyimages-683891538-1024x1024.jpg.ce255d20442b0fb9ad29b093d1ef7e91.jpg

(that was before I found out, thx to you, that she had already a midnight snack in the dungeon :hushed:)

You know, you two have taught me 8904 things that I did NOT know about Serana. Sadly, I still don't LIKE her.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:02 AM, Psalam said:

Sadly, I still don't LIKE her. 

But look! How cute she is....

8905 drops of blood,  .. fresh from the source ...  and not a single visible bite mark of her fangs :classic_laugh:

serana___i_want_blood_by_nunnallylol_d7u501m-pre.jpg.8855f2c6e9abb878f2deedb4c5b0dd50.jpg

Spoiler

serana___i_want_blood_by_nunnallylol_d7u501m-pre.jpg.8855f2c6e9abb878f2deedb4c5b0dd50.jpg

9 minutes ago, worik said:

But look! How cute she is....

8905 drops of blood,  .. fresh from the source ...  and not a single visible bit mark of her fangs :classic_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

Now I've achieved a new level - level 8906  - of confusion.? In my PM's this morning I couldn't see emojis except in black and white but yours looks normal. I didn't have size and font there but I do here. Finally, all my emojis are still black and white! I thought I was at sea before!

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

In my PM's this morning I couldn't see emojis except in black and white but yours looks normal.

You just need to open the hatch with the red tape and the yellow key.

Then you enter the secret code 8907 with the number pad .... et voila :classic_laugh:

12 hours ago, worik said:

You just need to open the hatch with the red tape and the yellow key.

Then you enter the secret code 8907 with the number pad .... et voila :classic_laugh:

Well, bless your heart Worik. I used the secret code and now everything works appropriately again. 8908 THANKS! ❤️

1 hour ago, worik said:

That's because it's special..  you can check even with the 8909

http://www.busdrawings.com/Transit/ontario/grt/1989orionv/031006-3186grt8909.jpg

.. and image completion still don't work again :classic_sad:

After breaking 8910 NPC pathings and interrupting skyrim public transport in general, I found a save place to land my Tera Umbra Tower

(yes, I found out I can actually land that thing^^ That changes everything! =D).

Nevertheless, the Skyrim National Transportation Safety Board (SNTSB :dragon:) still seems to be annoyed by my new home ?

228766959_breakpaths.jpg.9b9c8a62423fccaa24a5f3c639047b67.jpg

35 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Nevertheless, the Skyrim National Transportation Safety Board (SNTSB :dragon:) still seems to be annoyed by my new home ?

Imperial public policy rule #8911: ?

Pilots of any flying towers need to pay landing fees. The Jarls have authority to set the amount in their hold and to enforce timely payments.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Imperial public policy rule #8911: ?

Pilots of any flying towers need to pay landing fees. The Jarls have authority to set the amount in their hold and to enforce timely payments. 

THAT and 8912 other things are the reason why the Nords have to rise up against the Imperials!

And here is why: