CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

1 hour ago, Discrim said:

I added additional checks to prevent anus bone usage in case if creature has vagina bones but doesn't have anus bones. Previously I assumed if actor doesn't have vagina bones it won't have anus bones too.

Replace cbp.dll with one of these.

cbpc additional checks.zip 388.99 kB · 5 downloads cbpc ae additional checks.zip 389.43 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for the fix for this. Works great now with no other issues.

I managed at last to get both vagina and anus to open and close during an animation. Many other have had success, but commonly they have said that the settings are quite sensitive, too much or too little, it doesn't work. If users of the mod posted their settings, then perhaps it would give new users an initial bench mark to begin with. Also the default settings could then be altered to encourage new users. This is just a thought. If anyone is interested my bodyslide profile conforms to CBBE Curvy and created with 3BA.

settings.jpg.4836238fb0446ebcaca7bba092a9820b.jpg

Edited by satanfist

Using the latest version 2.1.4, it doesn't seem to work on BHUNP. Also, your instructions say to remove the # in front of the pelvis section, but there doesn't seem to be a # there by default? I switched over to 3BA to test, and everything worked fine, so I had the mod installed correctly. 

Edit: So if I open the console or enter a menu, I can see that the anus is opening like it's supposed to. But it doesn't seem to work while the game is running. Any ideas?

Edited by bnub345
3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Using the latest version 2.1.4, it doesn't seem to work on BHUNP. Also, your instructions say to remove the # in front of the pelvis section, but there doesn't seem to be a # there by default? I switched over to 3BA to test, and everything worked fine, so I had the mod installed correctly. 

Edit: So if I open the console or enter a menu, I can see that the anus is opening like it's supposed to. But it doesn't seem to work while the game is running. Any ideas?

Can confirm i had the exact same experience including the anus opening during console or menu and working fine with 3BA but not with BHUNP.

6 hours ago, bnub345 said:

3 hours ago, Thatdamnedfurre said:

Can confirm i had the exact same experience including the anus opening during console or menu and working fine with 3BA but not with BHUNP.

Are you using old BHUNP? I just installed BHUNP 3.10 and I had to remove "#" from config. I built bhunp advanced v3 body. And everything works in game for me.

If you are on latest bhunp version, then check installation requirements and mod order, maybe you installed it wrong.

Edited by Discrim
6 hours ago, Discrim said:

Are you using old BHUNP? I just installed BHUNP 3.10 and I had to remove "#" from config. I built bhunp advanced v3 body. And everything works in game for me.

If you are on latest bhunp version, then check installation requirements and mod order, maybe you installed it wrong.

Yeah it looks like BHUNP got updated on May 13 and I still had an older version. Everything is working on the new one. Cheers.

"CPBC failed to run CBPCUpdatePhysics function" from OnStageStart I'd assume, since it keeps popping up.

It did update some physics though. It set VaginaOpeningLimit in CBPCollisionConfig.txt to the value set in the MCM. Seems like it may have failed to apply these changes though since there was no anal collisions.

Also, typo in the error message: CPBC -> CBPC.
5 hours ago, Handyman said:

Is anybody using this mod in a futa character by any chance? I've tested all versions (with all the requirements and instructions followed) with a TRX Futa Addon and I can't get it to work.

yea it works fine for me 

Spoiler

Edited by FutaNemesislol
2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Thanks. Have you tested the futa character with a lady?

Edited by Handyman
9 hours ago, traison said:

"CPBC failed to run CBPCUpdatePhysics function" from OnStageStart I'd assume, since it keeps popping up.

It did update some physics though. It set VaginaOpeningLimit in CBPCollisionConfig.txt to the value set in the MCM. Seems like it may have failed to apply these changes though since there was no anal collisions.

This error only happens when plugin fails to read config files. It reads and writes to 2 files: CBPCollisionConfig.txt and CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt.

Since they are both included in this mod archive, idk what happened on your end if plugin can't read one or both of those files.

Oh it's hardcoded, I see. I use my own presets so I deleted those files.

Edit: It overwrites the entire line (possibly the entire section) for the NPC Pelvis [Pelv] collision sphere. Meaning if you're using a custom definition it will get overwritten. This is quite unfortunate.

Edited by traison
5 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

That's great, thank you for the videos.

Would you mind telling me what version is this? 2.1.4 (XPMSSE 4.80 + CBPC 1.5 + 3BA 2.31)?

5 hours ago, Handyman said:

That's great, thank you for the videos.

Would you mind telling me what version is this? 2.1.4 (XPMSSE 4.80 + CBPC 1.5 + 3BA 2.31)?

Yea its everything you mentioned, everything is the newest version, some other mod could be not making it work for you. For me it was the fix anus collision, so i had to go into the file and turn fix anus collison off from the mod Mu joint fix from 1 to 0.

16 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Yea its everything you mentioned, everything is the newest version, some other mod could be not making it work for you. For me it was the fix anus collision, so i had to go into the file and turn fix anus collison off from the mod Mu joint fix from 1 to 0.

Well, I don't use Mu joint fix, therefore I'll have to look for the culprit elsewhere.

With the last version of the mod, even the vag collisions stop working. At least, now I know that TRX SOS addon has nothing to do with the problem, and I thank you for that.

32 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

thank you a thousand times:P

20 hours ago, traison said:

Also, typo in the error message: CPBC -> CBPC.

I'm also getting this error. Is there a fix for this? I'm trying to get it to work in Skyrim VR.

3 hours ago, Jenova23 said:

I'm also getting this error. Is there a fix for this? I'm trying to get it to work in Skyrim VR.

From what I've seen so far it wants to change 2 different files, if these files do not exist you get that error message:

.\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt

.\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt

It is also possible it expects to find a line containing "VaginaOpeningLimit = " in the "[Options]" section in CBPCollisionConfig.txt. Likewise it might be looking for the "[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]]" section in CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt, as it seems to overwrite values belonging to it.

Another thing to note is that while Windows is typically not case-sensitive, applications may still be. Make sure file names match exactly.

If its still not working and you're using MO2, check for conflicts. I find that many different and sometimes unexpected mods come with full or partial smp/cbpc implementations. Meaning you might have a sword mod further down your load order that overwrites all your cbpc files.

Edit: Disclaimer: I never did get physics to work. It's probably something with my setup since everything is customized and I take responsibility for that. I did however get rid of the error message following Discrim's instructions a few posts above this one.

Edited by traison