"What mod is this?" V

Sorry to dig this up but "Elewin's mod" is nothing but. That work belongs to Orion1167 from the poser community, its part of his Novariens Holy for V4 set, a great set.

I was part of the poser community for quite some time and instantly recognised that costume, in fact I can recognise most poser stuff, Elewin was banned for posting DAZ3D/Poser copyrighted stuff on the nexus.

Novariens Holy for V4

damn hawt stuff.... would fit with the Modern Weapon Mod, perfectly.

"Elewin's mod" 

there is not such a thing as Elewin's mod, all models she use is work from others, same for krista who claim she made them, infact 90% + of all mods you see those day's are daz/rendo/ect conversions, meaning they all use(stolen)work from others

She's a hypocrite. She takes others work without permission, ports it into a game and then has at the gall to get pissy when people want her share her stuff. 

@nokou: im posting the eyes, maybe i lost some, because some have the modder name or a weird name and goes at Unassigned for too long and i dnt moved to right place so now i dnt know what its really does, so i just got the ones i have sure are eyes at the link. (advice do a backup of yours before, so if goes a crap can deleted and back to original).

*i just keep original zip names, so authors dnt will get so mad i guess.

EyesAlot

Thanks for the eyes mods, well i'm off to try them out... cant wait :lol:

I don't speak Chinese but I figured it out.

It's in a barrell on the first floor of Breeze Home in Whiterun.

Not sure what you do to get it but the console command is coc whiterunbreezehome.

really thank you so much.

Downloaded that, too. I had to open it in the construction kit and rename the pieces because it's Chinese (?). Everything works with two exceptions:

- equipping Dark Mistress body armor leads to instant CTD

- Daywalker's Dress 9 armors appear very strange in-game (will try to get a pic)

The barrel is - depending if you're American or British - on the first / ground floor. Breezehome gets renamed by the mod.

I have unpb body, bbp skeleton and high heels enabled.

Any ideas what is wrong with the two armors I mentioned above?

Edit: Got Daywalker dresses to work ... seems you have to have weight set to 100. With weight 80, I get strange graphic glitches, with weight 100, they work ok.

Still not solved the problem with the Dark Mistress armor.

Sorry to dig this up but "Elewin's mod" is nothing but. That work belongs to Orion1167 from the poser community, its part of his Novariens Holy for V4 set, a great set.

I was part of the poser community for quite some time and instantly recognised that costume, in fact I can recognise most poser stuff, Elewin was banned for posting DAZ3D/Poser copyrighted stuff on the nexus.

Novariens Holy for V4

If Elewin doesn't share her mods, then how can she get banned from Nexus for posting her mod on there? Logically she would have had to share her mods in order to have then been banned. Even Nexus doesn't banned people because they MIGHT share such mods.

If Elewin doesn't share her mods, then how can she get banned from Nexus for posting her mod on there? Logically she would have had to share her mods in order to have then been banned. Even Nexus doesn't banned people because they MIGHT share such mods.

They were banned for posting images of copyrighted material up in the screenshots section.

With that horse beaten to a pulp, as it is everyday, lets try to keep the thread AT THE VERY LEAST somewhat on topic:

On that note, is this the Ohmes-Raht retexture?

ZdZWDCi.jpg

They were banned for posting images of copyrighted material up in the screenshots section.

With that horse beaten to a pulp, as it is everyday, lets try to keep the thread AT THE VERY LEAST somewhat on topic:

On that note, is this the Ohmes-Raht retexture?

ZdZWDCi.jpg

as far as I know..... yep, that mod was posted a good few pages back

could anyone Please Tell me what Running animation Mod this is??

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/775/d39iukkcmgwyzvthkznmcw.mp4

Isn't this from Dragonsfly TBBP?

At my eyes looks like Feminine Running and New Dash Animation by xp32, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11447//?

i can be wrong also, but if goes test, golden rule *DO A BACKUP BEFORE

Nope it's neither of those mods, I have searched using several different phrases to find this running animation & nothing is pointing to the right mod, here's the funny thing.. I have this mod installed on a separate install of skyrim but I can't remember what it's called or where to get a backup copy of it, I guess I could take the Animations from my meshes folder & make an archive, if I can't find it online. :dodgy:

Novariens Holy for V4

elewin girl? of course, is x_x same as victoria g

could anyone Please Tell me what Running animation Mod this is??

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/775/d39iukkcmgwyzvthkznmcw.mp4

Isn't this from Dragonsfly TBBP?

At my eyes looks like Feminine Running and New Dash Animation by xp32, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11447//?

i can be wrong also, but if goes test, golden rule *DO A BACKUP BEFORE

Nope it's neither of those mods, I have searched using several different phrases to find this running animation & nothing is pointing to the right mod, here's the funny thing.. I have this mod installed on a separate install of skyrim but I can't remember what it's called or where to get a backup copy of it, I guess I could take the Animations from my meshes folder & make an archive, if I can't find it online. :dodgy:

ah, sorry ear that, good lucky that will be a loong night haha.

Novariens Holy for V4

novariens-holy-for-v4-large.jpg

Well, I for one would hate being an 'Elewin' type of person, although I have shown some private stuff of mine.

But, the good news is, I'm working with diegoforfun on something CBBE users might like :)

Will post some teaser pics in the 'Show You Skyrim Counterpart' thread when it's almost ready. :)

Hello

I'm searching this/those mod/mods

where can I find/ddl it....and what is that for a race?

so hope you guys could help me out

thx

Not my taste but... Damn that's one scary pic... :P

Well, I for one would hate being an 'Elewin' type of person, although I have shown some private stuff of mine.

But, the good news is, I'm working with diegoforfun on something CBBE users might like :)

Will post some teaser pics in the 'Show You Skyrim Counterpart' thread when it's almost ready. :)

looking forwards to that :D

To all who reads this.... Well I say "who cares about elewin while we have better modders here" :lol: