"What mod is this?" V

I hope this isn't a useless post. This thread is supposed to be asking about mods and such. From everyone's advice including HelloSanta and BrokenMirror, I will take your warnings and advice greatly. I have made a friend on there and I never planned on just spamming all the mods. I am practically messaging first and asking each individual for permission. I am pretty sure they will only want me to use it for myself.

There is also another person who wanted DH Enb. Again, there are lots of others who have the mod but aren't sharing. It may be the fact that the author or creator does not want it distributed without his/her permission. I will only release mods on here (or I might make a different thread) with their permission. I am being extremely careful since this is not MY account. This account is from a very kind friend who is in Korea and let me on it. 

Again, I am being extremely careful. Please restrain from spamming requests. I do apologize for my earlier post. To be honest, I am excited to be able to download from naver. I will make sure to use it wisely. Other than that, have fun everyone. Best of luck that the modders will allow me to at least distribute it to everyone or to the people I trust. People I trust may be the ones who have been helping others on this thread for a long period of time and have a long length of posts and replies. 

I apologize and I will repeat that I only release them with permission. Without permission, I will decline. Sorry about that. 

Thanks,

Pyro

Damn I'm out of likes for the day... so here's my like... :D

I lol'd. Thanks :D 

Okay, I've asked the person who posted this image where these GLASSES came from but I have yet to receive a reply... after maybe a month -the hair is pretty nice too. Does anyone recognize these? - Thanks in advance

I tried on the other what mod is this thread but dammit i want these glasses :3

Image:

3583829-1371372281.jpg

I hope this isn't a useless post. This thread is supposed to be asking about mods and such. From everyone's advice including HelloSanta and BrokenMirror, I will take your warnings and advice greatly. I have made a friend on there and I never planned on just spamming all the mods. I am practically messaging first and asking each individual for permission. I am pretty sure they will only want me to use it for myself.

There is also another person who wanted DH Enb. Again, there are lots of others who have the mod but aren't sharing. It may be the fact that the author or creator does not want it distributed without his/her permission. I will only release mods on here (or I might make a different thread) with their permission. I am being extremely careful since this is not MY account. This account is from a very kind friend who is in Korea and let me on it. 

Again, I am being extremely careful. Please restrain from spamming requests. I do apologize for my earlier post. To be honest, I am excited to be able to download from naver. I will make sure to use it wisely. Other than that, have fun everyone. Best of luck that the modders will allow me to at least distribute it to everyone or to the people I trust. People I trust may be the ones who have been helping others on this thread for a long period of time and have a long length of posts and replies. 

I apologize and I will repeat that I only release them with permission. Without permission, I will decline. Sorry about that. 

Thanks,

Pyro

Well, first, sorry my first post wasn't to congratulate you but was more of a warning.

So, congratulations on accessing Naver. All the precautions you are taking shows that you consider the modders first before the general 'gimme this gimme that' public.

I hope you enjoy your time there and have fun!!

Thanks,

Pyro

Well, first, sorry my first post wasn't to congratulate you but was more of a warning.

So, congratulations on accessing Naver. All the precautions you are taking shows that you consider the modders first before the general 'gimme this gimme that' public.

I hope you enjoy your time there and have fun!!

Thank you BrokenMirror and no need to apologize. I realized that my outburst was a little rash and without precautions. I will take your advice and thank you for it. I hope you enjoy yours too. 

Good day sir :)

Edit: Or miss. :)

Edit: I was gonna add you as a friend but I didn't know you were already one until I accidentally unfriended you xD Will re-friend if that's alright.

Okay, I've asked the person who posted this image where these GLASSES came from but I have yet to receive a reply... after maybe a month -the hair is pretty nice too. Does anyone recognize these? - Thanks in advance

Image:

3583829-1371372281.jpg

if im right you will find here : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11068/? (that autoadd at char inventory,and comes with anothers items also, like wings,etc), theres also similar one at : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33787/?

Hey guys I need a little help here. Can someone please tell me where I can find this bikini? I know the body is the Manga Body, but I cant find it on the conversions page for it. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

What are the hairstyle and face textures on this one?

No clue, still looking for where to find the bikini though.

Hi Lovers! Do you boys and girls know where i could locate this necklace??? Been looking everywhere (but here) :lol: I can't find it, i bet you guys know.

Thanks in advance!

pm Seren about, he/she (never asked and looked about that lol) a member of forum, that goes way more faster.

Image:

3583829-1371372281.jpg

if im right you will find here : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11068/? (that autoadd at char inventory,and comes with anothers items also, like wings,etc), theres also similar one at : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33787/?

Hmm someone else had suggested this to me and I tried the mod. It doesn't look like these glasses can be found here. Thanks though. 

Anyone else know?

Image:

3583829-1371372281.jpg

Glasses are definatelly from a japanese modder since I saw them somewhere a while ago, but I'm unable to recall where.

Hair is SG Female Hair Pack (93,7% propability)

It contains 120 hairstyles in six different packs. Choose your hair package (or just take'm all) from the hair charts shown in spoiler and pick from showracemenu ingame.

Cheers

Edit: If you in dire need of glasses then i can provide another link -> DWISS

Or pick Sunglasses Oni Edition that is propable the one you're lokking for (no guarantees)

Another edit: Hate to correct myself but the hair is definately from the Oblivion hair for Skyrim mod (the pigtails made me curious and so I investigated - its hair #77)

Thanks! I never did finish that quest... ^_^

Also - I have been trying to locate the gloves, INCLUDING the textures, that MAK was using in his display pics. They don't seem to be in his Remodeled set, and I cannot yet find them in other v3m sets...

gloves, here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14137//?

They don't actually seem to be packaged in that Maxi Armor mod. He uses them again in the screens there, but there are no glove meshes included. :huh:

UPDATE: Found them - they're not in the version linked, MAK did not include them. They ARE however included in zotman12's ORIGINAL Maxi Armour, which MAK converted, which I found a link to in the "Comments" thread for MAK's mod. Many thanks E1drad! :)

Hello Everyone again 

Can Someone give me a link/name to the Skirt and body mod. I know the hat is from schwelt's set

Would be very appreciated 

1ovo9d.jpg

On Otherwords does anyone have a download for JackGa's Turndownx race 

her download link on blog isnt working. :(

Hi Lovers! Do you boys and girls know where i could locate this necklace??? Been looking everywhere (but here) :lol: I can't find it, i bet you guys know.

Thanks in advance!

wow that face is so perfect i cant focus on the neclace!

neclace what neclace? i dont see any neclaaaaace!!!

how did this guys made such a perfect face??  and the expresion! very nice!

any info about dat face is apreciated!