"What mod is this?" V

Hello Everyone again 

Can Someone give me a link/name to the Skirt and body mod. I know the hat is from schwelt's set

Would be very appreciated 

1ovo9d.jpg

On Otherwords does anyone have a download for JackGa's Turndownx race 

her download link on blog isnt working. :(

I'd love to get this mod too..

Hello Everyone again 

Can Someone give me a link/name to the Skirt and body mod. I know the hat is from schwelt's set

Would be very appreciated 

1ovo9d.jpg

On Otherwords does anyone have a download for JackGa's Turndownx race 

her download link on blog isnt working. :(

I'd love to get this mod too..

dl.dropbox.com  

Armor Lighting forge a Daedric

Hi Lovers! Do you boys and girls know where i could locate this necklace??? Been looking everywhere (but here) :lol: I can't find it, i bet you guys know.

Thanks in advance!

pm Seren about, he/she (never asked and looked about that lol) a member of forum, that goes way more faster.

Hey Deedlit... You mean that Seren4XX has this necklace "exclusively" for her/his personal use only? That it doesn't exist as a mod that i can download somewhere? That sucks, that really sucks. I don't wanna have to start begging this person!... What a shame, necklace looked great.

I don't know if you're the one who PMed me or not, but I'm using that necklace as a unique piece of each of my images. Much like a watermark.

For that I reason I don't share it with anyone, not even friends.

I hope you understand. :)

P.S. For the leather strap go download Angelika amulets.

I'm looking for these things, possibly UNPB.

33048.jpg

32978.jpg

32496.jpg

Also what is this face texture and body model?

32339.jpg

The body stockings come from UNP pantyhose, it's for UNP base body and UNP skinny body, Ches posted the links to download them, Go back a few pages, or you just search "pantyhose" in this topic. No idea about the rest though.

love to get the passwords for DF_T28  and DF_T52

Especially the DF_T52.

Also DF_T30 looks fantastic... passworded too! :(

Please! Link on miky

"Link on miky" what doe that mean?

love to get the passwords for DF_T28  and DF_T52

Especially the DF_T52.

Also DF_T30 looks fantastic... passworded too! :(

Please! Link on miky

You wrote about this set it with a password 3efc8bb80a433fe6a95632da6fac07ff.jpeg

Where is this what mod is this iv http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17576-what-mod-is-this-iv   it is disappeared !!! why did they delete it?

But my real question was; Someone know the breasts glowing piercing of the second video here ???

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3894902-1-1.html

I was looking for this mod as well as another LL user here, some one (sorry cant remember you name) posted a link for the Schwertleite Set mods but I couldnt find this one with the cloth dress... any help would be great

post-89414-0-47859700-1374075117_thumb.jpg

snip :lol:

Please! Link on miky

You wrote about this set it with a password 3efc8bb80a433fe6a95632da6fac07ff.jpeg

silly question but is "Link on miky" the website or the password?

Trying to find the race or face/texture mods for a dark elf like this

26800-1-1354279628.jpg

And if possible what face mods were used here?

2050324-1366494922.jpg

Wait! you're looking for the face? what about those big titts, damn! what's the name of that nurse outfit mod?

Well I am somewhat interested in the body for the dark elf - but I am concerned what was used to make characters that look like either one. Is it even possible to find out?

Please! Link on miky

Website. google translator too spoils translation from Russian.

Please! Link on miky

Website. google translator too spoils translation from Russian.

ok thanks

Okay, I've asked the person who posted this image where these GLASSES came from but I have yet to receive a reply... after maybe a month -the hair is pretty nice too. Does anyone recognize these? - Thanks in advance

I tried on the other what mod is this thread but dammit i want these glasses :3

Image:

3583829-1371372281.jpg

Glasses are definatelly from a japanese modder since I saw them somewhere a while ago, but I'm unable to recall where.

Hair is SG Female Hair Pack (93,7% propability)

It contains 120 hairstyles in six different packs. Choose your hair package (or just take'm all) from the hair charts shown in spoiler and pick from showracemenu ingame.

Cheers

Edit: If you in dire need of glasses then i can provide another link -> DWISS

Or pick Sunglasses Oni Edition that is propable the one you're lokking for (no guarantees)

Another edit: Hate to correct myself but the hair is definately from the Oblivion hair for Skyrim mod (the pigtails made me curious and so I investigated - its hair #77)

Sweet find with the hair! I will keep on the look out for the glasses but the ones in Sunglasses Oni Edition are working well for now :3 Thanks Cream

Trying to find the race or face/texture mods for a dark elf like this

26800-1-1354279628.jpg

Wait! you're looking for the face? what about those big titts, damn! what's the name of that nurse outfit mod?

Well I am somewhat interested in the body for the dark elf - but I am concerned what was used to make characters that look like either one. Is it even possible to find out?

I'm almost sure it's UNPB Body main textures. Though the hair and ENB I don't know.

Mega

Try my best with the limited time that I have, but it's ain't that good. So, Lydia get to do da demo. :D

attachicon.gifjsuit.jpg

DL : https://mega.co.nz/#!854SkQYY!DYQ5DD_MlceezdCFuaRWXlqcwWl86_VGiBhGyP-uFKM

=======================================================================================

For those unsatisfied customers, DIY'er or you just want to do a different retex, here's the template.

attachicon.gifJ-Suit_AJ-Suit_B_T.jpg

=======================================================================================

i hate you... I HATE YOU...  :cool:

attachicon.giftumblr_mjs4n5deb81s4mmj8o1_400.gif

:dodgy:

I am more interested in the other girl's outfit(the one on the left), where can I get that?

thank u

Where is this what mod is this iv http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17576-what-mod-is-this-iv   it is disappeared !!! why did they delete it?

But my real question was; Someone know the breasts glowing piercing of the second video here ???

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3894902-1-1.html

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18955-what-mod-is-this-iv/ - Link changes when it gets archived

I watched both videos and didn't see glowing breasts or piercings in either, do you have your brightness turned way up or something?

In the second video it's not clear whether that's part of the armor or a piercing or even a bra clipping through but it's not glowing for me.