"What mod is this?" V

@nightwolf

no it wasnt similar for me.

my char from lovergirls race always look bad while others are so damn good.

pretty curious into agatha's beauty.

Maybe you're right. The thing that I find significative of these good looking characters with asian looks is the pink cheeks. The question is if it's added in photoshop or in character generation. They might even use a different normal map. Could be agatha's + envision normal map?

i have no idea about that, but how about face-roundness? i hate it when it really looked so round :(

some might say, try using ran's headmeshes to get better headmesh. seriously? look at my attachment for comparison.

hahaha.

omg im curious.

what face texture is that thing? and what enb is that?

The face is old SGFaceTextures

Used in slightly modified.

& the enb is Kalicolas Enhanced Graphics ENB ~

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29775/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D29775%26preview%3D&pUp=1

what is this body type?

35999.jpg

That's modified CHSBHC body presumably by RAN46, the creator of this character. She's quite skilled with modelling programs so she fits every armor to her custom body.

I searched desperately for new armor CHSBHC v2 unfortunately there is nothing new! because no one has a link for this equipment? Please!

If it's about the Engineer Outfit I doubt any conversion has been done yet. If it's about RAN46, she keeps all the conversions to herself as she doesn't want to interfere with copyrights.

what is this body type?

35999.jpg

That's modified CHSBHC body presumably by RAN46, the creator of this character. She's quite skilled with modelling programs so she fits every armor to her custom body.

I searched desperately for new armor CHSBHC v2 unfortunately there is nothing new! because no one has a link for this equipment? Please!

If it's about the Engineer Outfit I doubt any conversion has been done yet. If it's about RAN46, she keeps all the conversions to herself as she doesn't want to interfere with copyrights.

what the hell, then one can do nothing shame :(

bump

can anyone tell me what face mod is this?

35726.jpg35837.jpg

only the first one that makes me so stoked

I'm interested on what clothing and gloves is she wearing at the first picture :) anyone knows? 

35999.jpg

What ENB is that?

I don't understand the hate with the Sophia face, one of my character uses it and it looks pretty good o.O

I'm not using ENBs though due to my low end laptop, so I'm not sure if it'll look just as good on the other end of the graphic spectrum...

TksX0Vc.png

xapBtYr.jpg

What!? who hates Sophia Face i don't see it here. To be honest i used it myself too :)

bump

can anyone tell me what face mod is this?

35726.jpg35837.jpg

only the first one that makes me so stoked

I'm interested on what clothing and gloves is she wearing at the first picture :) anyone knows? 

The first image outfit is from right here along with the armor and gloves. It's called Catherine outfit. Download link at top: http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1445.html

On topic: This image was posted in this thread a while back, but I never did see an actual response that indicated what is was or how to get it, although I could have missed it. I'm wondering about the clothes, especially the top. It seems like very good work.

cfde73e7-6c90-4016-ad95-c9ff2b179223.jpg

Seconded!

Also does someone know of an armor that will fit the role of a tank without being too skimpy and it should be feminine at the same time? I already tryed the schwertleite set but it doesn't fit my unpb body :|

Any help please?T_T

p.s. i prefer light armor :P

You know Schwertleite has a UNPB conversion, right? As for feminine tank armors, this might fit your fancy: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31813//?

Thanks for help! I didn't know there was an unpb version till that day tbh xD. Also i found out also that annelotte and the alduin armor are good for me

Edit: i hate my phone D:

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Alright here's another screenshot of the body skin texture that i am looking for :) Anyone knows? Without knowing the author himself, All i can describe is the body skin texture that i am looking for has pink nails polish on fingers and toes, pink nipples and white skin with some sort of detailed shiny effect and some visible veins but not really much veins but only some.

Alright here's another screenshot of the body skin texture that i am looking for :) Anyone knows? Without knowing the author himself, All i can describe is the body skin texture that i am looking for has pink nails polish on fingers and toes, pink nipples and white skin with some sort of detailed shiny effect and some visible veins but not really much veins but only some.

I'm pretty sure someone already mentioned that it was the fair skin mod. The thing is, it was a specific version that I'm not sure anyone has on hand. I used to have the version with the pink nails, but no veins.

Closest you are gonna get is just using whatever versions of the fair skin mod that are available here by anyone who saved and shared what they had

Edit: I checked my old HD and found that I actually still had that particular version of fair skin (with light veins), for UNP. To get the shimmery effect you need the fair skin sweaty _s maps.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hrp29hnjncjae7

I'm pretty sure someone already mentioned that it was the fair skin mod. The thing is, it was a specific version that I'm not sure anyone has on hand. I used to have the version with the pink nails, but no veins.

Closest you are gonna get is just using whatever versions of the fair skin mod that are available here by anyone who saved and shared what they had

Yeah it could be Fair Skin Complexion but i tested the mod found here at LL the skin color is different to that picture i posted above. and nope adjusting skin tone doesn't work :(. There should be a another Fair Skin Complexion version. But those mods are already removed at Nexus so yeah i can't find all of them anymore :(