"What mod is this?" IV

Would anyone know how to find an ENGLISH version of this mod? Thanks.

pQJXlLB.jpg

If you can't wait the release on Nexus...

Just replace the old ones by those. You still need the original mod, of course.

they look awesome, where can I get them.. er.. the original mod...

If you google it, it's not long to find. Anyway here it is :

http://www.4shared.com/archive/WHgEWLiL/SBF_-_Skyrim_beautiful_followe.html

Thanks Teto69 for the link / mod

hi could youy reupload the file, because i want it to ,but the links are dead :`(

please

pQJXlLB.jpg

Can someone upload this again? Link is removed....

It really is too bad Elewin hides her work from the public, I mean I'd even pay real money to get access to something like this:

if that the problem you will find alot elewin "works" at : http://www.daz3d.com/ and voila you just need pay to get *.*

Agreed, just head over there and pay for the costumes/models you want and I'm sure a lot of modders at LL will happily convert them into skyrim with the resources they need, at least that's all she does anyway.

pQJXlLB.jpg

I just found this: http://www.4shared.com/folder/QsWuZ3lX/_online.html, but i have no idea where they are. Anyway, the mod is going to be released on nexus, and i prefer updated file rather than outdated

Anyone have a download link for this corset? It's be much appreciated! My apologies if it's already been posted -- I went through many, many pages and didn't see it anywhere!

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3779698-1-1.html

The problem is right there in the page. It's Elewins.

Your chances of obtaining it: 0%. Sorry.

Why is that? There's supposedly a download link right there in that post, I'm just not able to access it unfortunately.

Notice the date on which it was posted.

Wasn't that long ago, really. I find it pretty incredible that not even a few people downloaded the file and spread it around.

Is Elewin Korean? If so, I already understand why he or she is not sharing lol Maybe the few people who downloaded and share are his trusted downloaders. If they shared, 0 out of all his mods are released.

he is a she,

Shes probably american

Prob American? She was on a korean site. Are you sure? Doesn't sound like it. Didn't know girls also make sexy clothing mods either 0_0

What the hell!! :) It can't believe. See that 3DM thread. ID is "shawnhao" and his thread is almost none. Only upload images and mod is none. And in 3DM site none his mod and shawnhao has nexus ID that is this.

shawnhao [united States] Supporter

Posts: 42 Topics: 3 Files tagged: 0 File images: 0 Endorsements given: 0"

And elewin is this.

elewin [united States] Banned

Joined: 08 December 2012 Playing: mudbox, maya, skyrim (not really) Favourite: Big rigs: over the road racing

Posts: 388 Topics: 1 Files tagged: 50 File images: 213 Endorsements given: 0

That is lier and fake copycat user. :D

Until think he(or she?)is Korean? Korea is so bad image to you? :(  Me too korean but NEVER heard about she community and cafe and site and any information. Plz calm. :)

pQJXlLB.jpg

here ya go guys

skyrim beautiful followers cbbe.7z

That painfully reminds me of this awful Knights of the Nine addon for Oblivion. But Oblivion was pretty infamous for expensive but useless addons except for Shivering Isles of course.

Knight of the Nine was an exception. The "Prophet" was the best character in the game, I can still hear his crazy speeches, haha. The Aurorans were actually pretty cool enemies (even if they were Xivilai redone) and it was kinda disappointing not to see them in Skyrim. And the Crusader's Armor alone would have been worth the download. Coolest looking (non-mod) armor with the best enchantments.

Hey, credit were credit is do.