"What mod is this?" IV

How to do this hair?

Can someone teach me how or where to download this hair?

29232.jpg

Don't know the exact hair, but I'd guess it was just a private retex.  I haven't tried such extreme colors, but it's pretty easy to hand paint highlights in gimp or PS like this:

post-138222-0-85244300-1369701951_thumb.jpg

You may need to tweak your color settings in NifSkope when you're done with the texture.

What's the body texture being used in this image?  I know that it's UNP, but I don't recognize the texture being used on top of it.

If I had to venture a guess; http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28946//?

It is, but there's something else in use there as well (I think) -- UNP with Sporty Sexy Sweat doesn't look so detailed, at all.  I don't recognize what it is that's being used with it.

I second this, the sweat in the original pic is a lot more subtle versus the Sporty Sexy Sweat. Would like to know what it is as well!

Well, i used a original UNP BBP v2-4HD textures + this Sweaty Body for CBBE (http://www.4shared.com/rar/IMoHSalv/Sweaty_Body_CBBE_v10.html?)

and this is an effect:

tesv2013050600580707.jpg

tesv2013050604461454.jpg

tesv2013050220442262.jpg

The body look like that is by using Bleak or Unbleak ENB (not quiet sure which one) and my private light and testroom :)

tesv2013050200065114.jpg

tesv2013050123471050.jpg

So it's just lighting that's making such a remarkable difference?  Huh.  Thanks.

How to do this hair?

Can someone teach me how or where to download this hair?

29232.jpg

Just open the textures up in photoshop and start adding color.