"What mod is this?" IV

Hello.

Is there a mod that make followers permanently wear the equipments given, even after they have left the follower service? Because, every time my followers left the service they'll go nude (because I used the console command to remove their original equipments that doesn't show up in their inventory, surprisingly they'd rather go nude than wearing the equipments given). I don't know how to search for such mod, because I don't know the keyword.

Thanks.

Not sure maybe this below:

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul by fLokii

--You are naked... (Makes a naked follower dress)

--You could dress better. (Converts unmovable, invisible outfit follower has to regular gear that can be removed so followers will wear whatever player places in their inventory)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14037/?

SS: Yes and yes.

Thanks a bunch, to the both of you. Yeah, it work wonders.

You need to copy content of the folders, 00 Skeleton Rig,10 Default (and 01 NON FNIS patch if you don't use FNIS) into the data folder (and run FNIS if you use FNIS).

- This definitely fixed the CTD issue on Princess of Flowers, but it brings another problem... just noticed it recently on my playthrough.

Comparison:

UNP = Elenwen's (vanilla High Elf NPC) height taller than my Male Nord character

UNP + XPMS = Elenwen's (vanilla High Elf NPC) height same as my Male Nord character

UNP = Other females (non-High Elf NPC) are adult height (vanilla height)

UNP + XPMS = Other females (non-High Elf NPC) are teenager height (shorter than vanilla height)

Note: I activate "TAI" + "TCAI" (so that they'll stand still) before using the console command to spawn those NPCs.

In advance, this is my alternate solution...

Hello.

Is there any UNP (without the need to use any custom skeletons) outfits that is nature-like or floral (example: Tinker Bell's outfit) design? NO Japanese site please.

Better example:

oak-dryad-outfit06.jpg

Thanks.

Hello.

Is there any UNP (without the need to use any custom skeletons) outfits that is nature-like or floral (example: Tinker Bell's outfit) design? NO Japanese site please.

Better example:

oak-dryad-outfit06.jpg

Thanks.

Why not?

edit: try deathbell princess?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28788/?

- Because I have just downloaded 1 outfit mod from Japanese site, it has already caused me so much problems (refer to my conversations with Groovtama).

I've already tried the Deathbell Princess before, it has a bug on followers. Also, I prefer outfit mod rather than ring mod (I think that's why it's buggy, a ring with an outfit override another outfit).

Edit: To sum it all up, by solving the whole problem. It would be nice if a modder could edit the Princess of Flowers to work with the plain UNP body without the need of any custom skeletons, this method probably is easy if there's a modder willing to do it.

Could someone please tell me where you can get the mask, the gloves and the katana?

2304498-1369351681.jpg

And the mask, and armor in here too, please?

3140055-1369339684.jpg

Thanks a bunch!

Sorry to be a bother, but could someone please help me here?

Top picture looks like all West Wind Combat Series by Brokefoot.

Bottom picture has me drawing a blank but the quality is quite good. Makes me feel like I missed a quality release at some point.

Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Could Find The Bottom Armor And Mask Please ......

Could someone please tell me where you can get the mask, the gloves and the katana?

2304498-1369351681.jpg

And the mask, and armor in here too, please?

3140055-1369339684.jpg

Thanks a bunch!

Sorry to be a bother, but could someone please help me here?

Top picture looks like all West Wind Combat Series by Brokefoot.

Bottom picture has me drawing a blank but the quality is quite good. Makes me feel like I missed a quality release at some point.

Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Could Find The Bottom Armor And Mask Please ......

It's a Zerofrost preview pic I believe. As yet unreleased, though sometime soon I believe