Nude Raider Reborn - Reborn (TR2013)

Nude Raider 1.0.5 is basically ready. It has skinning fixed around the genetal area, shoulders and knees can bent better now.

There is the dirt base version and a new clean base version as well. I'm not sure if it makes much sence to upload it on nexus only. There is no use in doing this, sadly.

Do you know about more sites I can post it other than nexus? 

Edited by Albertros
56 minutes ago, Albertros said:

Nude Raider 1.0.5 is basically ready. It has skinning fixed around the genetal area, shoulders and knees can bent better now.

There is the dirt base version and a new clean base version as well. I'm not sure if it makes much sence to upload it on nexus only. There is no use in doing this, sadly.

There are several sites, reddit is one I go to for RE mods, and then there is the umm  Playground.ru site, I havn't seen a Mod get taken down there yet, paid or free. If I wasn't supposed to name the sites let me know. -_- I havn't read the rules since quite a long time.

Edited by DeathBringer0xL
1 hour ago, Albertros said:

There's a few subreddits, I found /r/NudeMods and /r/laracroftNSFW

Thanks for the suggestions. Playground someone uploaded by now. It's fine, but I think he repacked and only added the shaved version. Which sucks a little, because I made those options for a reason. However, new version is up now. 

Edited by Albertros

Thanks for making this mod. It looks great, although I'm having an issue. When I load into the game the mod is in effect, but the game invariably crashes if the camera rotates around to the front of the model. I'm playing on the Steam version, latest patch. I've also tried reverting to 743 but no difference. Any troubleshooting suggestions would be much appreciated!

Edited by GreyHat
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello to all,
someone would have the talent to make a nude mod of Samantha and Reyes for this version a bit like the mod for rise of the tomb raider ?

It would be really cool !

Thanks in advance ;)

Nude Samantha: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zhyn7mzewg9cwi/modSamanthaNude.zip?dl=0

Nude Reyes: https://www.dropbox.com/s/emv8zouqr42vg06/modReyesNude.zip?dl=0

Edited by Kinou_P
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...