Nude Raider Reborn - Reborn (TR2013)

4 hours ago, evilmajikman said:

I'm on the Steam Deck and these mods only work on Proton. Linux version isn't compatible. This mod, the shaved version doeen't show up. The bush on main works fine. And the Anniversary Lara mod uses the main outfit instead of the Aviatrix DLC costume. It seems like Linux + Proton is very tempermental with the Aviatrix outfit.

No idea, I just can test it on Steam and WinPC. Aviatrix adds just one more option to have a shaved version.

• Albertros changed the title to Nude Raider Reborn - Reborn (TR2013)

On my end it works mostly, a little strange though.

I started a new game, and the mod worked on the default outfit, but Hunter and Aviatrix were unchanged.

BUT that flipped once I completed the Dodge-The-Crashing-Rescue-Plane sequence. The mod stopped working on the default outfit and started working on Hunter and Aviatrix (and it's a short trip to the next campfire to change).

Loading up a 100% save, the mod works on all three outfits.

Edit: I've made it a little bit further in the game, to the "I hate tombs" sequence where Lara first learns about the Sun Queen choosing a successor.

During the cutscene I had Aviatrix equipped (nude shaved with dirtmaps), and this happened:

BomberBack.jpg.3be15c0e0b5b7883a4d6485d5562c064.jpg

This only lasts for the duration of the cutscene, and then the model is nude shaved with dirtmaps again.

A lot time ago I made a wet-shirt mod for this game in texmod, and I remember that I had to create unique textures to cover some of the cutscenes - apparently they used a texture level other than Ultra. I'm guessing the cutscenes might also be using a separate model and that's why the Bomber Jacket is back?

Also, I've noticed that weird inky texture elsewhere. Roth's shirt had it during the conversation about sacrifice versus loss, some of the enemies right after the above cutscene have it as a clothing texture, and...

skincrawl.jpg.b2c37bf5c6178a2e6de44c8b4582accc.jpg

This is what the default outfit looks like in mid-game. Again, Aviatrix and Hunter work fine.

I'm guessing there's a shared texture. Anyone else see something like this mid-game or is it just me?

Edited by Mick TB
Got further, saw more.
On 4/23/2022 at 8:16 PM, Albertros said:

Hi really great work! Your English is good, but it is clear that it is not your first language. I'd like to offer some minor grammatical changes to your nexus mod page description. You can use these changes if you would like to!

"Ever since Lara became a survivalist she had to struggle under a burden. Not only did her tight cloth downgrade climbing abilities, she also constantly had to worrie making to much noise on any stealth approch. So Lara decided to leave all those threads behind once and for all. Becoming the infamous nude raider she's known for today."

Change: "Ever since Lara became shipwrecked, she has had to struggle to survive! Her only pair of torn shipwrecked clothes heavily burdened her climbing abilities, restricting her agility. Lara's shredded clothes were also awfully loud with movement getting in the way of her stealth survival tactics. As her shipwrecked clothes were already in tatters, Lara decided it would be best to leave all those cumbersome threads behind once and for all. Thus, she became one with nature, like a wild animal, the infamous Nude Raider she's known for today."

"This mod stripps lara, making her completly naked. Simple as that.
The mod features a carefully (re)created nude Lara that matches her vanilla shape as good as possible. A body to fit under her cloth so to speak. Just now she will be naked for the hole game!"

Change:" This mod strips Lara, making her completely naked. Simple as that. The mod features a carefully (re)created nude Lara that matches her vanilla shape as close as possible. A body that would fit under her clothes so to speak. Just know she will be naked for the whole game!"

"Her necklace looks a bit wrong, I tried to fix it several times, but I have no idea what it actually is. If I find a solution to this, I will update. Otherwise you just have to life with it. It's a minor issue."

Change: "Her necklace looks a bit off, I tried to fix it several times, but was unable to completely resolve the issue. If I find a solution to this, I will update the mod. Otherwise you just have to live with it. It's a minor issue that I am aware of."

Hope this is helpful!

Edited by snipe007
1 hour ago, Mick TB said:

I started a new game, and the mod worked on the default outfit, but Hunter and Aviatrix were unchanged.

BUT that flipped once I completed the Dodge-The-Crashing-Rescue-Plane sequence. The mod stopped working on the default outfit and started working on Hunter and Aviatrix (and it's a short trip to the next campfire to change).

Edit: I've made it a little bit further in the game, to the "I hate tombs" sequence where Lara first learns about the Sun Queen choosing a successor.

During the cutscene I had Aviatrix equipped (nude shaved with dirtmaps), and this happened:

This only lasts for the duration of the cutscene, and then the model is nude shaved with dirtmaps again.

A lot time ago I made a wet-shirt mod for this game in texmod, and I remember that I had to create unique textures to cover some of the cutscenes - apparently they used a texture level other than Ultra. I'm guessing the cutscenes might also be using a separate model and that's why the Bomber Jacket is back?

Also, I've noticed that weird inky texture elsewhere. Roth's shirt had it during the conversation about sacrifice versus loss, some of the enemies right after the above cutscene have it as a clothing texture, and...

This is what the default outfit looks like in mid-game. Again, Aviatrix and Hunter work fine.

I'm guessing there's a shared texture. Anyone else see something like this mid-game or is it just me?

Thanks for reporting this. I knew I had forget an outfit. 

Can you get me a screenshot of that inky texture and on Roth's? The toolset is a bit limiting, the game shares textures on some objects, but I thought that would be only on the lara models. Havn't playtested the hole game. Mostly I loaded several savegames, to check her outfit during the game. It's not a single mesh, it's 4 or 5

Edited by Albertros
32 minutes ago, snipe007 said:

Hi really great work! Your English is good, but it is clear that it is not your first language. I'd like to offer some minor grammatical changes to your nexus mod page description. You can use these changes if you would like to!

"Ever since Lara became a survivalist she had to struggle under a burden. Not only did her tight cloth downgrade climbing abilities, she also constantly had to worrie making to much noise on any stealth approch. So Lara decided to leave all those threads behind once and for all. Becoming the infamous nude raider she's known for today."

Change: "Ever since Lara became shipwrecked, she has had to struggle to survive! Her only pair of torn shipwrecked clothes heavily burdened her climbing abilities, restricting her agility. Lara's shredded clothes were also awfully loud with movement getting in the way of her stealth survival tactics. As her shipwrecked clothes were already in tatters, Lara decided it would be best to leave all those cumbersome threads behind once and for all. Thus, she became one with nature, like a wild animal, the infamous Nude Raider she's known for today."

"This mod stripps lara, making her completly naked. Simple as that.
The mod features a carefully (re)created nude Lara that matches her vanilla shape as good as possible. A body to fit under her cloth so to speak. Just now she will be naked for the hole game!"

Change:" This mod strips Lara, making her completely naked. Simple as that. The mod features a carefully (re)created nude Lara that matches her vanilla shape as close as possible. A body that would fit under her clothes so to speak. Just know she will be naked for the whole game!"

"Her necklace looks a bit wrong, I tried to fix it several times, but I have no idea what it actually is. If I find a solution to this, I will update. Otherwise you just have to life with it. It's a minor issue."

Change: "Her necklace looks a bit off, I tried to fix it several times, but was unable to completely resolve the issue. If I find a solution to this, I will update the mod. Otherwise you just have to live with it. It's a minor issue that I am aware of."

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks I udated it. :)

14 minutes ago, Albertros said:

Thanks I udated it. :)

Looks like there is a problem with the brief description update being too long.

image.thumb.png.b5abbefe42e8c1772a6860a6bc6d948a.png

Try replacing the brief description with this instead if you would like:

"This mod strips Lara making her completely naked! The mod features a carefully (re)created nude Lara that matches her vanilla body shape as close as possible. This mod also makes use of Lara's dirt maps, so Lara will get dirty and clean dynamically!"

Edited by snipe007

Hi Albertros, thank you for the great mod. I've also been testing and have found similar issues to the ones MickTB has reported.

I am on Build 748 running Yamatai Release 4. Steam version.

I get the weird inky textures at the very beginning of the game during the cutscene, right after the pre-rendered intro video. The one where she staggers onto the beach, briefly sees some other survivors, and gets knocked out. In this cutscene, we glimpse Joslin Reyes and her arms also have the weird black inky textures.

I loaded up a savegame from the internet to check out the cutscene where the Solarii try to burn Sam at the stake and Lara intervenes. The section at the very beginning of this video. (This video is just for you to reference where it happens, it's not a recording of your mod. My glitches look the same as MickTB's.)

Lara was wearing the Aviatrix. When the cutscene begins, her nude body switches back to the regular Aviatrix jacket just like with MickTB. When the cutscene ends and Lara wakes up in the pool of blood (at about 3:36), the jacket disappears and her nude body returns.

I've also noticed that in this save file (which I downloaded from somewhere), switching to the default outfit at a campfire does give me a nude and unshaved body. However, on my new game and on my old save games from years ago, default body works fine.

I got my savegames from here: http://www.tombraiderhq.com/features/2013-03-15-TR9-Saved-Games

Instructions for using savegames here: https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR9walk/savefiles.html

Edited by nosedigger
59 minutes ago, Albertros said:

Can you get me a screenshot of that inky texture and on Roth's? The toolset is a bit limiting, the game shares textures on some objects, but I thought that would be only on the lara models. Havn't playtested the hole game. Mostly I loaded several savegames, to check her outfit during the game. It's not a single mesh, it's 4 or 5

I'm looking right now, but it may be a while. The enemies I have killed since I last posted haven't had the inky texture either, and Roth disappeared from the last camp where I saw him so I can't take a screenshot of him yet. Also, I have just hit another cutscene (the parachute sequence) and during the drop through the trees, the Aviatrix outfit came back. But this time there was no inky texture.

The error might be isolated to a very small part of the game.

I will keep going and report what I see.

9 minutes ago, Mick TB said:

I'm looking right now, but it may be a while. The enemies I have killed since I last posted haven't had the inky texture either, and Roth disappeared from the last camp where I saw him so I can't take a screenshot of him yet. Also, I have just hit another cutscene (the parachute sequence) and during the drop through the trees, the Aviatrix outfit came back. But this time there was no inky texture.

The error might be isolated to a very small part of the game.

I will keep going and report what I see.

Allright hopefully it will be covered when I replace v4 and cine_dlc outfits. Textures other than laras should not chance at all, as only Laras have been changed. 

How did you guys get Yamatai to work on the latest version of the game ? I used to use it for boob's physics, but it doesn't work anymore.

Is there a way to add physics on breasts and butt directly on the model without using the Yamatai patch?

1 hour ago, skengu said:

How did you guys get Yamatai to work on the latest version of the game ? I used to use it for boob's physics, but it doesn't work anymore.

Is there a way to add physics on breasts and butt directly on the model without using the Yamatai patch?

I do wonder that as well. Not sure how the patch pulled that off. If I knew I would try to include it to the mod.
Tragically Yamatai doesn't add it "new". It recreates the cut feature. Namly how her boobs where in the very first releases of the game. With physics.

16 minutes ago, Albertros said:

I do wonder that as well. Not sure how the patch pulled that off. If I knew I would try to include it to the mod.
Tragically Yamatai doesn't add it "new". It recreates the cut feature. Namly how her boobs where in the very first releases of the game. With physics.

I wasn't aware that it was a cut feature nor that Yamatai recreates it !

So i'm not an expert at all and maybe what i'm going to say has no sense, but could it be possible to spot the feature in the files when the Yamatai patch activate the physics then extract it to implement it into the mod ?

7 hours ago, skengu said:

I couldn't get it working on the latest version, I patched TR2013 back down to Build 748 with this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kKxJxV9IOlmm_K8Yu3aHIO1CX2hXwEar/edit

That said I didn't try the "jiggle" features of Yamatai.

6 hours ago, skengu said:

I wasn't aware that it was a cut feature nor that Yamatai recreates it !

So i'm not an expert at all and maybe what i'm going to say has no sense, but could it be possible to spot the feature in the files when the Yamatai patch activate the physics then extract it to implement it into the mod ?

I don't think it would be that easy, unless you have good hacking skills. The reason why yamatai triggers false positive on many anti-malware

15 hours ago, Mick TB said:

New Version on Nexus (1.0.2) should fix those issues. Can someone please test and report? Replaced Cine v4 and all cine DLC outfits with nude Lara. 
Didn't messed any outfit as far as I can test & tell. You never know... This game

Please report any issues you find. I try my best to fix them

57 minutes ago, nosedigger said:

I couldn't get it working on the latest version, I patched TR2013 back down to Build 748 with this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kKxJxV9IOlmm_K8Yu3aHIO1CX2hXwEar/edit

That said I didn't try the "jiggle" features of Yamatai.

Hey, sorry to ask but where could i get the yamatai patch? there are a lot of links on google but not sure which are safe. 

5 hours ago, XOBOXOXBOX said:

Hey, sorry to ask but where could i get the yamatai patch? there are a lot of links on google but not sure which are safe. 

The one I used was the pcgamingwiki one. It should come up on a google search. yamatai patch release 4. It will also probably trigger the hell out of your antivirus, both the site itself and the files.

EDIT: here's the link

https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1166-tomb-raider-2013-yamatai-patch/

EDIT 2: Please read Hafuku's warning below before you take the risk!!

Edited by nosedigger
info
3 hours ago, nosedigger said:

The one I used was the pcgamingwiki one. It should come up on a google search. yamatai patch release 4. It will also probably trigger the hell out of your antivirus, both the site itself and the files.

EDIT: here's the link

https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1166-tomb-raider-2013-yamatai-patch/

PCGW or PCGamingwiki should not trigger antivirus. If it DOES, you need to uninstall it. Been using them and WSGF (WideScreen Gaming Forum) for years. They are an asset to the PC gaming community. Even Windows defender doesn't mind the site, and well....windows defender is shit. So either you have super sensitive settings, or an absolute craptastic antivirus.  Curiously, what is your AV?

As far as the ACTUAL file - virus total of that download before removing the password and after. Honestly, I see why PCG has a warning. I'd absolutely be careful downloading that file. Usually when 33 out of 58 scans say it's malware, it's malware. Or very foolishly designed that can mimic malware. For reference, I'll be including a virustotal of a trainer from SAO Fatal Bullet.

Before extracting and re-packing without password : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b4cebff49ef2d57e3c648798f72747c5c57cfa6dbb451eea2aff0f3a74d3df52

After extracting and re-packing without password : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/3f73af77088c3bd4aad730982a907c539d56d85b65197375809f60db53e1deb3?nocache=1

This is an example of a good trainer : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ce8f21df97fb20390c6040e35b33661c917d8f29b67135a88c9b0fa4f1419c5b

This trainer was from cheat happens. A low number of negative results. It's even identified as a PUA. This trainer has existed on my HDD since 2018. I moved it over from my old computer to my new computer in 2021. It has not caused a single problem. Whether laying dormant or running it.

USE at your own risk! All I did between those two uploads to virus total is remove the password. (Extract, and re-pack.) Honestly, I'd keep looking. Or, if you must have the trainer/patch - make a backup of your system, and ensure it's in good working order (completely clean from malware) before using it. That way, if something messes up, you KNOW it's that software. Plus you can restore your system.

NOTE : I have absolutely never seen that warning label on PCGW. So, for both virustotal AND PCGW to warn me. Ya, stay away from it. Unless you are prepared to suffer the consequences.

EDIT: Pic of the warning on PCGW I'm talking about. Either A) it's a new feature, or B) I've never ran across suspect files on the site. And I use them and WSGF for every game I play as I use an ultrawide monitor. So ya...that's scary to me.

pcgw.JPG

Edited by Hakufu1021

Ok, the mod is now working for cutscenes. With a few quirks. I did multiple runthroughs of a cutscene, mostly it was fine but on my last runthough the inky black textures came back, sometimes on random people, on pants, etc. No idea why, it was the same savegame every time.

See relevant images here: https://imgur.com/a/HLg0Ys4

There's also a noticeable large gap between her bow strap and her body. (Is the strap even supposed to be there? not sure)

Also, switching to the default outfit in this specific save game (and only this one) crashes the game. But for one of my other saves default outfit is okay, so I don't know what's wrong.

Also I found a proper freecam mod for TR2013 (Yamatai is super janky and doesn't work well in cutscenes), but I have no idea how to download it: https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/tree/master/Cameras/Tombraider

I think you have to pay for the guy's patreon to get it? Or am I just dumb?

Aaaaaaaannd.... attached more fun images of cutscene below. I tried making a little story out of it XD

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by nosedigger
spoiler edit
55 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

PCGW or PCGamingwiki should not trigger antivirus. If it DOES, you need to uninstall it. Been using them and WSGF (WideScreen Gaming Forum) for years. They are an asset to the PC gaming community. Even Windows defender doesn't mind the site, and well....windows defender is shit. So either you have super sensitive settings, or an absolute craptastic antivirus.  Curiously, what is your AV?

Thanks for the warning, I should be more careful. I guess I thought all trainers triggered AV. I remember reading on an old tomb raider thread that Yamatai would trigger it because it uses memory editing. I'll sweep my system.

I use Avast One, is that shit?

EDIT:

Some info from the yamatai readme in case that helps somehow:

Antivirus:
YamataiPatch uses a common technique called Keyboard Hooking. It lets the program check which keys are being pressed when you're in the game, so that you can activate/deactivate cheats without alt-tabbing.
Some antivirus programs will report a false positive due to it being the same technique keyloggers use. So do yourself a favour and upload YP to www.virustotal.com, to see for yourself how un-dangerous it is.
YamataiPatch makes no attempt to store said key presses, nor does it have any internet connectivity.
(Hyperlinks are handled by your operating system/browser).

Edited by nosedigger
info
28 minutes ago, nosedigger said:

Ok, the mod is now working for cutscenes. With a few quirks. I did multiple runthroughs of a cutscene, mostly it was fine but on my last runthough the inky black textures came back, sometimes on random people, on pants, etc. No idea why, it was the same savegame every time.

There's also a noticeable large gap between her bow strap and her body. (Is the strap even supposed to be there? not sure)

Also, switching to the default outfit in this specific save game (and only this one) crashes the game. But for one of my other saves default outfit is okay, so I don't know what's wrong.

Also I found a proper freecam mod for TR2013 (Yamatai is super janky and doesn't work well in cutscenes), but I have no idea how to download it: https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/tree/master/Cameras/Tombraider

Aaaaaaaannd.... attached more fun images of cutscene below. I tried making a little story out of it XD

Hide contents

Awesome screens - As far as the freecam - It looks like if you want the binaries, you need to go to his Patreon. If you KNOW how to compile the project, you don't need to pay. Essentially, he's giving the experienced individuals a free option, and the newbies have to pay. From what I see.

Note : I could be wrong, but I'm not seeing a binary for that project and he references Patreon for the binary. So, ya...This is really more a disclaimer. I'm almost positive that's his angle. Unfortunately, I don't have the software to compile. Otherwise I'd do it. I may mess with it, and see if I can get the software. (It's VisualStudioVersion = 14.0.25420.1 Visual Studio 14? The sln file has that and Visual Studio 2014. But google isn't returning results on 2014.) But, unless you can get a free trial of the software, you have to pirate it or spend quite a lot of money. And it's rather complicated. I haven't used Visual Studio since the XNA days. So around 2006 to 2008 roughly. (Visual Studio 2008 maybe?) So if I decide to mess with it instead of just paying for a binary (if it still exists on his Patreon) it isn't going to be tonight, or very soon. So don't rely on me. I'm absolutely swamped IRL. So I'm not even gonna bother promising I'll take a look, as my free time is literally now the hours I should be sleeping. I should have went to bed over an hour ago.

So my suggestion? Wait for someone with more knowledge, or pay up if the binary still remains on his Patreon. Your choice.

NOTE : If you decide to do some digging on your own with the stuff I mentioned, I highly advise you download the nearest version to 2014 or VisualStudioVersion = 14.0.25420.1. Quick google search goes to MS and 2014 isn't a thing on their site. I have not put in that exact version number though. Or at least their "old version" downloads. 2015 is the next best thing. Or 2013. But keep in mind, this is a REALLY quick google search. The closer you can match the version of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) used, the better. In other words, if you download the software, try to get VisualStudioVersion = 14.0.25420.1. Otherwise you'll get compiling errors. So if 2014 exists. Download that. Otherwise, compiling it will probably be well out of your wheel house. As you'll have to understand the compile errors. (You'll essentially have to downgrade or upgrade the code and dependencies. ) That's why he offered binaries on his Patreon. Programmers have their source, so they can do the leg work to compile it in their chosen IDE. Newbies pay for the binaries or "convenience."

Edited by Hakufu1021
22 minutes ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Awesome screens - As far as the freecam - It looks like if you want the binaries, you need to go to his Patreon. If you KNOW how to compile the project, you don't need to pay. Essentially, he's giving the experienced individuals a free option, and the newbies have to pay. From what I see.

Thank you for the information and very detailed explanation (though I understand basically none of it)! This is far outside of my wheelhouse so I'll just stick with the regular game for now.

Edited by nosedigger
boop
16 minutes ago, nosedigger said:

Thank you for the information! This is far outside of my wheelhouse so I'll just stick with the regular game for now.

Honestly don't feel bad. It's outside of mine LMAO. I have very little coding experience. I know enough to find the info I gave, and to research solutions if I'm messing with someone else's project. I dabbled in C# back in the day, again when XNA was a thing. Visual Basic with ITT-Tech. (If you live in the US and were a 90s kid. You know who they are. Or read the news when they went belly up due to fraud. ) But not much else. So, essentially I know basic lingo, can write a basic program (Talking Hello world, hangman. and pretty much nothing else.), and completely screw things up in Visual Studio. That's my level of knowledge. Enough to be extremely dangerous. As far as taking someone else's project and working with it. I'll destroy it. lol. Only reason why I say I COULD probably compile it is because when I decide on something, I'll invest countless hours till I find the solution. Teaching myself along the way. But it could take me a month, of truly focusing on it. (And that's messing with it for hours on end every day.) I don't have that time.

Edited by Hakufu1021
3 hours ago, nosedigger said:

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Thanks for testing and reporting. Glad that nude Lara is shown in the cutscenes. For the inky texture, I have no idea. It should not be there at all. I can not even make out what it is. It could be a public hair texture used as a wetmap or any sort of map. But what does Laras public hair do in his face? lol, I replaced Lara boots for pub hair. Again,w hat does Laras boot texture do in his face. Lol.

Ok now, are the issues only with aviatrix? For 1.0.2 I reassigned all Textures. It now replaces Laras hands, as those have diff, normal, spec and dirtmaps like the body. They also share skinmat and feature wetness. Benefit is I do not have to touch up her body texture and can leave the nacklece untouched. Necklace should also be fixed now.

Looks like I just injected an old mesh for aviatrix where body texture is still in use. I removed the bow strap from the mesh yesterday too. One more update will adress this soon. Hopefully switching to hand textures on aviatrix will fix that nasty texture issue. 

More screenshots and a video recording of a cutscene. The bow/quiver strap is not supposed to be there, I think. it appears in the cutscenes and disappears during the playable sections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDk9nfnHZ3g

01.jpg.f576559c99c06e22da4f23ba2bc3de67.jpg

So I made another little photo story below lol. I'm a bit obsessed with repurposing existing material.

Spoiler

1.jpg.8f0218f6aeb896ba81f0981b2e345f45.jpg

Vladimir disarms Lara, and strips her bare. "To make sure you don't have hidden weapons," he says.

2.jpg.4692e70430a5f2d1a79c96cbf97b69cc.jpg

Lara is frogmarched to the other captives. It's very noticeable that she's the only one there who is naked.

3.jpg.dfac36bbad8aee216d5b8968078bd640.jpg

Obviously there are other reasons why Vladimir took her clothes...

4.jpg.f67915aafe5880dafc555040dad597ab.jpg

Lara tries to look away, but everywhere she looks, there are armed men grinning at her.

5.jpg.0adff113d06a236bae7dc123a571893e.jpg

Vladimir moves his hands down to her waist. A man calls out, "I'm going next." Lara panics as she realizes what is about to happen.

6.jpg.6c463dfdad1225bc3909e52d2302f189.jpg

Somehow no one manages to grab her. She rushes the treeline.

7.jpg.2b38fef8d0b31d77da1785d6c712206c.jpg\

Running through the trees, Lara has to stop to catch her breath. Bare feet aren't very good for hiking. Sounds like the voices are heading away...

8.jpg.053b5c73b748bb3208ae6530f5845478.jpg

Lara is blinded by a light. A thick Russian voice orders her to stand up. She rises, trembling.

9.jpg.3105fb0411e418b94c44bcd96b577e3d.jpg

Lara expects anger on his face, but instead, he smiles. He lowers his voice. "Now I have you all to myself."

10.jpg.7124c065b7529fbd7a17a1ef9759a107.jpg

Vladimir drags her to a destroyed shack.

11.jpg.f1987c9f1b7af0a8794872b1673ee806.jpg

Lara starts pleading as he pushes her against the wall.

12-1.jpg.0c4adfc189245cedc624830ef2c36c7c.jpg

"Shhhh... I'm not going to hurt you. Everything's going to be fine." Lara lets herself believe it for a second. Lets herself believe that the hand on her shoulder is her father's...

12-2.jpg.bd09397af5f484aff85b329c4652fbfa.jpg

Then the hand moves lower.

12-3.jpg.ea34edba34d7a6da2d0bc6e01de1f182.jpg

There is nothing Lara can do as the filthy man gropes and kisses her body.

14.jpg.1013c5d864f87472385ea66df3ae2b09.jpg

Stubbornly, Lara resists Vladimir's attempts to pull her closer.

15.jpg.25319a0adaef4b908143ae072f4507da.jpg

Annoyed, Vladimir yanks her head back. "Have it your way," he growls.

15-2.jpg.06ad6904d30eee33ffbe20c573341b5e.jpg

Vladimir pushes Lara to the ground.

16.jpg.0848814bf1259732b0ed6428868a4487.jpg

no no no

17.jpg.5b04d458ae443a4f97715c5894c58454.jpg

no no no no no no

18.jpg.31405796221d50d1f5547f6f9a187ac4.jpg

19.jpg.64296c5bfa2ae900f262608f4d08b122.jpg

The forest is so quiet...

Edited by nosedigger
edit image