Nude Raider Reborn - Reborn (TR2013)

23 hours ago, eleanor rigby said:

@Albertros

You can do a playable nude  Sam instead of Lara ?  

Later maybe. Lara needs more work first.

Redoing weights one more time. This time it should fix almost everything. As a reminder how well she fits under her cloth. (Wireframes are vanilla mesh)

Skin.JPG.2add778e89725de72e942d2d3582e672.JPG

Any guides on how to mod this game? Any hair color or eye color mods available right now? If not I would like to make some if I could figure out how.

Edited by snipe007
2 hours ago, Albertros said:

https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=216460

For everything else you can ask me

BTW, I installed Yamatai last night. Had to ahem, sail the seven seas as it didn't seem  like the EGS version was compatible with the patch due to it being built for steam. So far? Pretty decent trainer. Love the boob size/jiggle modes. Haven't noticed anything suspect with it yet either.  Still, as I've said numerous times, for those reading this in the future - use at your own risk.

Edited by Hakufu1021
3 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

BTW, I installed Yamatai last night. Had to ahem, sail the seven seas as it didn't seem  like the EGS version was compatible with the patch due to it being built for steam. So far? Pretty decent trainer. Love the boob size/jiggle modes. Haven't noticed anything suspect with it yet either.  Still, as I've said numerous times, for those reading this in the future - use at your own risk.

If you sail it a bit harder you can find an older version of Otis's Tomb Raider freecam mod available for public download. His newest version doesn't work with Build 748.

6 hours ago, nosedigger said:

If you sail it a bit harder you can find an older version of Otis's Tomb Raider freecam mod available for public download. His newest version doesn't work with Build 748.

Cheers for that, I'll see what the ol google fu can come up with.

On 5/9/2022 at 7:05 AM, Albertros said:

I get ya, Irastris gave some good advice on the mod. You have to give him that. And yet again the paid mod debatte boils down here. Well, you see I'm against paid mods. But on the other hand I would love to cover more games and to program nsfw content all over using unity and unreal. I totally could do it, but as a student of computer scince I'm constantly broke and most of the time struggle to pay the rent. Time is limited, too. So in my case, not skill is missing, just time and money. I'll totally post some original stuff soon, so you will see. 

The mod will of course stay free. But I'll add the base Lara mesh to my patreon. Hopefully it will convince ppl to support me a bit. I have a ton of other girls, meshes and original content. Remember the 90s charmed TV show, yap got all 3 coverd. HZD nude aloy with much better face...? Done that, see my post in HZD thread. And yeah, I'd love to invest in getting tools done for shadow too. Yet again the day only has 24 hours and my income is almost 0. 

My v2 Lara is newes achievement. Again I stay very close to the vanilla, but for my v2 Lara I changed her arms and legs to be less clumsy and to resample more the shape of a topmodel. ??

v2Lara2.JPG.13868870e7facf9a249b909bcf7a7e44.JPG

V2Lara.JPG.34eb624ae1e1f8e9c7da53da402b7356.JPG

Why don't you set up a Donation, instead of a Paywall? I used to could support artists, but hell, I can barely get food on table now. I can do a few dollars maybe every couple of months, but not like I could before. With everyone going paywall, no one is going to end up paying hundreds for stuff, they will pick just a few, and leave the rest high and dry, or everyone will get a few total, and just a slight bit of money that evens out. Not sure how people think that is going to work out. I have seen artists go down the drain over that. -_-  Life gives you lemons, make life take it back and give you apples for apple juice !

Edited by DeathBringer0xL
5 hours ago, lovemod said:

So, I've got a question. How?

It's quite a hassle, and it's only really useful for photo-taking. Basically you sequence break by using noclip+infinite jumps to shortcut your way through the level. (You can also use similar tricks to get the dirty version of Lara when she would otherwise be clean.)

Lara is tied up for only a very brief section of the game, and she gets untied in the cutscene where she kills Vladimir. So I turn on infinite jump and literally jump over the spot where you trigger the cutscene. I also put on invisibility and infinite health because otherwise I may die to falls and enemies.

Here's the tricky bit - if you superjump straight to the part where you climb the ladder into the next zone, it doesn't load. To get the zones to load, you have to trigger checkpoints in the game. But you can't play the game normally anymore, because Lara is tied up and has no weapons. You can't pry doors, climb walls, or set fire to barriers (but you can zipline!). So I figure out what the normal route through the level is, and just sort of use noclip and infinite jumps to bruteforce Lara into those checkpoints. This will trigger the next zone to load. Sometimes there's some weird camera fuckery or Lara falls through the ground and the camera gets stuck.

When you get to a cutscene, it plays normally and Lara returns to having her hands tied after it ends.

And bad news: if you reload a checkpoint - Lara's hands come untied when you reload it. One accidental fall into the abyss (which breaks the camera), and you have to start all over. I'm not sure how far I can get Lara into the game like this. Hopefully I can get as far as the Geothermal Caverns!

Spoiler

20220513223108_1.thumb.jpg.7850b7e6311811e0f57fd85b22d7719d.jpg

20220514040525_1.thumb.jpg.2885e8a7dddb8eca1766bc218ed40303.jpg

If someone figured out how to mod it so that I could more easily play the whole game like this (or at least make it so that I can reload saves and still have her tied up), I'd be quite grateful. I remember there was a mod like that for one of the Resident Evil remakes.

Tools/mods:

This trainer (which does look dodgy, as all trainers do, use at your own risk)

Yamatai patch R4

Otis freecam
this nude mod

Edited by nosedigger
10 hours ago, nosedigger said:

I've been breaking the game again....

Reveal hidden contents

20220513224209_1.thumb.jpg.bd26a1f46971647a8cd07c1b6f67035f.jpg20220513215145_1.thumb.jpg.934bc0fc7213b669b17a9b9a50d5d2f2.jpg

Those screenshots are big fun. :)
There is no mesh for it, nor is the rope part of laras mesh. With hex editing it maybe can be turned on all the time. But it would be a pain to do and to find the right values.

18 hours ago, nosedigger said:

I've been breaking the game again....

Reveal hidden contents

20220513224209_1.thumb.jpg.bd26a1f46971647a8cd07c1b6f67035f.jpg20220513215145_1.thumb.jpg.934bc0fc7213b669b17a9b9a50d5d2f2.jpg

14 hours ago, nosedigger said:

It's quite a hassle, and it's only really useful for photo-taking. Basically you sequence break by using noclip+infinite jumps to shortcut your way through the level. (You can also use similar tricks to get the dirty version of Lara when she would otherwise be clean.)

Lara is tied up for only a very brief section of the game, and she gets untied in the cutscene where she kills Vladimir. So I turn on infinite jump and literally jump over the spot where you trigger the cutscene. I also put on invisibility and infinite health because otherwise I may die to falls and enemies.

Here's the tricky bit - if you superjump straight to the part where you climb the ladder into the next zone, it doesn't load. To get the zones to load, you have to trigger checkpoints in the game. But you can't play the game normally anymore, because Lara is tied up and has no weapons. You can't pry doors, climb walls, or set fire to barriers (but you can zipline!). So I figure out what the normal route through the level is, and just sort of use noclip and infinite jumps to bruteforce Lara into those checkpoints. This will trigger the next zone to load. Sometimes there's some weird camera fuckery or Lara falls through the ground and the camera gets stuck.

When you get to a cutscene, it plays normally and Lara returns to having her hands tied after it ends.

And bad news: if you reload a checkpoint - Lara's hands come untied when you reload it. One accidental fall into the abyss (which breaks the camera), and you have to start all over. I'm not sure how far I can get Lara into the game like this. Hopefully I can get as far as the Geothermal Caverns!

Reveal hidden contents

If someone figured out how to mod it so that I could more easily play the whole game like this (or at least make it so that I can reload saves and still have her tied up), I'd be quite grateful. I remember there was a mod like that for one of the Resident Evil remakes.

Tools/mods:

Yamatai patch R4

Otis freecam
this nude mod

Dang if a modder could make the hands tied toggle-able or built into an outfit swap that would be dope

In my tied-up Lara Croft adventure, I think I'm hard stuck at the plane crash. Lara can't use the climbing axe to pry the valve open (although the firestarter works just fine).

(this is not a bug report, I'm intentionally breaking the game)

20220515054900_1.thumb.jpg.1fbfe23f3efc77b7067aed6a9dcfff42.jpg

Oh well! I eagerly await nude Lara v2. Much excitement.

In the meantime here are some more holiday snaps.

Spoiler

20220515025242_1.thumb.jpg.374b8899e64ccae9b0cb8d930aafce80.jpg20220515030137_1.thumb.jpg.7773242cf8b797471e4b956c85a072e8.jpg20220515025907_1.thumb.jpg.1331c5a263b3ee0bd9c501f558ba8299.jpg20220515043420_1.thumb.jpg.50976af65fe75413e74c7d1c41838b82.jpg20220515053046_1.thumb.jpg.55db52a45198203cad82583bd62df9f9.jpg20220515054556_1.thumb.jpg.0fcdfee2c990686e20b9df0cf3dddae3.jpg

Edited by nosedigger

@Albertos

Can I make a request vor Nude Lara V2?

Namely that Lara has much more prominent nipples.
I know a lot of people want bigger boobs or thicker or bigger pubic hair and it's cool if those options become available.
But for me it's enough if the areola is a bit puffier and the nipples are a bit bigger and more pronounced.

Many modders IMHO don't pay enough attention to this aspect of the female body.

Something like that

Spoiler

image.jpeg.33948c7b4fc86ba7d47a1ceb0bc1297e.jpeg

Also, I would really appreciate it if you could port Lara's face from RotTR to TR2013.
However, I can imagine how much time and effort this will take, so it's unlikely that it will ever happen...

Edited by beelzebub2063

Albertros, I'm wondering if it would be easy to make a version of the mod where Lara is always dirty? Or is there a way for an idiot like me with no knowledge of Blender or modding to do it? I find I greatly prefer her "just crawled through a mudslide" look. I've been trying to use trainers to force it, but the devs put so many checkpoints into the game where the grime washes off, some of which I cannot bypass.

Spoiler

20220516194739_1.thumb.jpg.85b7323f4d2ecd24d676abe70499d1e2.jpg20220516203142_1.thumb.jpg.cca2cebd9e987d2d8e70f5d1325050f5.jpg20220516213005_1.thumb.jpg.a1e350ae4aee3b692f7d3c3f43893280.jpg

46 minutes ago, nosedigger said:

Albertros, I'm wondering if it would be easy to make a version of the mod where Lara is always dirty? Or is there a way for an idiot like me with no knowledge of Blender or modding to do it? I find I greatly prefer her "just crawled through a mudslide" look. I've been trying to use trainers to force it, but the devs put so many checkpoints into the game where the grime washes off, some of which I cannot bypass.

Reveal hidden contents

20220516194739_1.thumb.jpg.85b7323f4d2ecd24d676abe70499d1e2.jpg20220516203142_1.thumb.jpg.cca2cebd9e987d2d8e70f5d1325050f5.jpg20220516213005_1.thumb.jpg.a1e350ae4aee3b692f7d3c3f43893280.jpg

I see. I would love to add in more variations. The problem is the game shares textures across nearly all outfits, so replacing a texture for one can and most likely will mess up an other one. I was wondering if a batch install and aviatrix could be used for this type of variations in the future. 

On 5/14/2022 at 2:55 PM, nosedigger said:

Hide contents

Tools/mods:

Yamatai patch R4

Otis freecam
this nude mod

Thanks for the detailed answer. Thumbs Up*

1 hour ago, beelzebub2063 said:

Unfortunately I found out today that the Yamatai patch does not work with the EGS version.
Does anyone have an idea how else I can get slightly larger breasts for Lara?

Not possible without mesh editing tbh.

3 hours ago, Albertros said:

Not possible without mesh editing tbh.

That means I have to be patient and wait for your improved version of Lara to be finished and I also have to hope that you have the time, inclination, opportunity to do an optional version with slightly larger boobs (and maybe slightly more prominent nipples?).
It's alright, I can wait, take your time mate.

5 hours ago, beelzebub2063 said:

Unfortunately I found out today that the Yamatai patch does not work with the EGS version.
Does anyone have an idea how else I can get slightly larger breasts for Lara?

I already mentioned that a few pages back. That's why I sailed the seven seas for the Steam version as I wasn't gonna rebuy a game I already own.

I figured out how to use YamataiPatch to force dirty Lara. I found this little tip by sicklebrick:

-Clean Lara
Cleans Lara and fixes injuries. Enable before loading level or enabling "All Upgrades".
(Otherwise, you can use Enable All Upgrades to make her dirty/injured )

So "All Upgrades" will make Lara dirty!

Tested and it works:

20220519212930_1.thumb.jpg.10f64e0c49e8f0fac401155a9dca653b.jpg