Nude Raider Reborn - Reborn (TR2013)

The Experimental Gear Remover is now uploaded.

Let's see how much longer nexus will take to scan the files...

Noticed an other bug, but it's not the worst in the world. Aviatrix unshaved version public hair won't show up untill the mid of the game.
I checked the outfit at a late savegame campfire, that's why I didn't noticed before. The hair mesh is connected to a model part that only starts to show up somewhere in the midgame. However, I'll fix it next time around.

18 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Omg this is amazing !    Will you also be doing a version with larger boobs? I ask because Irastratis has one..

Yamatai trainer breast size works with this mod and ultimatly gives you 4 sizes. But it's "use on your own risk". 

18 hours ago, SirDoge said:

Hm,any chance for a thong addon ? Thank you.

There's still more work to be done with Lara's weights. Mostly details, but those are the most tricky to get right. 

7 hours ago, Albertros said:

The Experimental Gear Remover is now uploaded.

Let's see how much longer nexus will take to scan the files...

Noticed an other bug, but it's not the worst in the world. Aviatrix unshaved version public hair won't show up untill the mid of the game.
I checked the outfit at a late savegame campfire, that's why I didn't noticed before. The hair mesh is connected to a model part that only starts to show up somewhere in the midgame. However, I'll fix it next time around.

Yamatai trainer breast size works with this mod and ultimatly gives you 4 sizes. But it's "use on your own risk". 

There's still more work to be done with Lara's weights. Mostly details, but those are the most tricky to get right. 

I was hoping to avoid using the Yamatai trainer ^^

Lets just say Not only does anti virus not do well with it,  the boob increase with using yamtai trainer isn't even worth it.

The jiggle effect with it doesn't work on Gog version of tomb 2013..... :?

Edited by DeathBringer0xL

I've noticed some dirtmap mismatches and seams on lara's legs. it's not obvious at all from the back, and not in normal gameplay, but it's definitely there. But it's not always there, either. Usually when Lara gets dirty or wet.

I got these images from 1. the cutscene where Lara gets beaten up for interrupting the ritual, and 2. the plane sequence near the beginning.

Spoiler

20220506212249_1.thumb.jpg.0ed82107b27ccfea23275a26dd5f7456.jpg

20220429161849_1.thumb.jpg.34d705148bbb52f6275b2c64b0b9a150.jpg

I'm not sure what the issue is, looks like left and right might be swapped?

I'm using shaved Lara with the experimental remover.

Now that the CTD for default is fixed, I should be able to check other cutscenes fairly easily from now on. I'll keep my eye out for more.

On 5/5/2022 at 1:51 PM, Albertros said:

New version now on nexus.

Nude Raider at Tomb Raider Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

No more CTDs with it and no need to switch to aviatrix either. Only if you wan't to play without holster. :)

Default is with holster and aviatrix is without. Played it throught the hole section and there wasn't any problem anymore.

Please let me know if it's not working for you. 

I must say I am impressed, Sir! This certainly matches the fabulous stuff we got for Rise for some time now.

Would it be possible to mod the textures somehow, like adding lipstick, eye shadow, and darker nipples/areola? That would just be perfect!

2 hours ago, lovegun said:

Does others have the same problem ?

Playing on Steam

- Game running in build 743

- Yamataii Patch is not working, because wrong game Version

Version.jpg

Version2.jpg

You'll need R4
Tomb Raider (2013) Yamatai Patch - General - PCGamingWiki PCGW Community

Also change version to 7.48, which is not on the steam beta list:
Tomb Raider (2013) - build 748 patch.7z - Google Drive

I can not say 100% if Yamatai is save to use or not, it looks legit, the author was active in the TR forums during creation of it. On his blog he has tons of random nerdy stuff, some game related. Like giving tips on unity mobile performance. The problem is, as others have pointed out before, you can not get the patch from sicklebrick anymore and you don't know if it has been altered by the uploader.

Edited by Albertros
15 hours ago, lovegun said:

Thank you.

My Yamataii Patch is Release 4.

But my TR build is not up to date. Why isn't it automatically available via steam ?

First - Steam doesn't always have or use the build that modders use. Whether that be the latest version, or in the beta branch. We can't answer why that is. That is up to the developers whether to keep a build or not. I also can't answer this question from an educated standpoint. As I literally just installed this game yesterday. Why build 748 isn't available as the mainline branch or even under the beta branch, is beyond me. But google says the build is from 2013. Where as the latest build  838, is from 2021.  Hopefully someone who has played the game off and on for years, can answer that. But, what I can say is, unless you used the provided patch, Yamatai won't work. You must be on 748. What the difference/bug fixes between that build and the latest version Steam offers, is again, beyond me. Still learning about the game. So I can't say whether it's more beneficial to use the latest build or stick with 748 and be able to use Yamatai.

BUT, if you are on build 748 and Yamatai isn't working - reinstall the game fresh, install the 748 patch, and then try it. As you need build 748 as has been mentioned by @Albertros

Disclaimer: Again, as I stated previously in this topic, and so have others, use Yamatai at your own risk.  I have not personally tested it yet myself. So, if you follow my troubleshooting advice to get Yamatai working, and it screws your computer up, that's on you. I'm literally only offering advice to those who have chosen to take that risk. (Disclaimer for newcomers who see this topic.)

Note2: Albertros seems to back the software though. And quite honestly, he's proven himself on this forum. So it leads me to believe the software is safe. Despite all the warnings. But, keep in mind, most of us with "knowledge" won't drop the disclaimer when referencing this software. As it's a means to protect ourselves from drama whether legal or otherwise. (The last thing any of us needs who help, contribute, or release mods, is an angry individual who is pissed because their computer is infected with malware and is horribly slow.)

@Albertros - What is the difference between the current build of the game and build 748? As I have no clue what the state of the game is as I just installed it. On EGS no less. (I plan on buying the Steam version soon. EGS version was offered for free. So I have no idea what branches this game has. Let alone the features/bug fixes between versions. So what is the version history of this game? Is 748 the definitive build? Or strictly used due to Yamatai?

PS: I have the game installed, Nude Raider installed, will be installing Maximal Realism Reshade here in the next few minutes, then I'll play the game a bit and test out Yamatai myself after that.

Edited by Hakufu1021

I've been switching back and forth between 748 and 838, while experimenting with different trainers. Haven't seen any differences of note (besides trainer compatibility breaking), but there are a few patchnotes are on steam. So far as I can tell, @Hakufu1021, the last 2 patches, 829 and 838, were exclusively for Epic and Steam account linking and crossplay.

Edited by nosedigger
9 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

First - Steam doesn't always have or use the build that modders use. Whether that be the latest version, or in the beta branch. We can't answer why that is. That is up to the developers whether to keep a build or not. I also can't answer this question from an educated standpoint. As I literally just installed this game yesterday. Why build 748 isn't available as the mainline branch or even under the beta branch, is beyond me. But google says the build is from 2013. Where as the latest build  838, is from 2021.  Hopefully someone who has played the game off and on for years, can answer that. But, what I can say is, unless you used the provided patch, Yamatai won't work. You must be on 748. What the difference/bug fixes between that build and the latest version Steam offers, is again, beyond me. Still learning about the game. So I can't say whether it's more beneficial to use the latest build or stick with 748 and be able to use Yamatai...

@Albertros - What is the difference between the current build of the game and build 748? As I have no clue what the state of the game is as I just installed it. On EGS no less. (I plan on buying the Steam version soon. EGS version was offered for free. So I have no idea what branches this game has. Let alone the features/bug fixes between versions. So what is the version history of this game? Is 748 the definitive build? Or strictly used due to Yamatai?

I can answer that to an extend, but I can't tell what CD did in all of those updates. Matter of fact there are a dozen of builds that are not available on steam, sadly. As said before the first build versions had boob jiggle turned on. At some point in late 2013 CD patched that out silently. They tuned it down massivly so that jiggle is not noticable in the game anymore, but it's still there.Look closely, Laras jumps and some cutscenes still have it. It was the time Yamatai patch came along, I remember it quite well. As a proof, see this screenshot and take note of her breasts. It's without Yamatai patch or mods. (Other than my nude mod of course)

1148389951_TombRaider2022-04-2802-01-06.png.a007e9ea816893940e5d0a4c14e7a68e.png

I'm pretty sure it was possible thanks to the old build and by comparing what CD has changed. Yamatai hacks in the exe and turns the values back on (I think).

I also can tell you that CD changed Laras face a few times. 3 times on the PC version alone, if not more and one more time for the PS4 Version. we do not have the PS4 version face on PC. None of the builds with any other Lara face is available. But I've seen all of them. All of them where nice, no clue why CD changed it so much. Sadly there are no patch notes to those "secret" version. I once found a page with all patches listed, but on all those patches it did not have notes. So only CD can tell you what has been changed other than her face and the removal of her lovely jiggle.

9 hours ago, nosedigger said:

I've been switching back and forth between 748 and 838, while experimenting with different trainers. Haven't seen any differences of note (besides trainer compatibility breaking), but there are a few patchnotes are on steam. So far as I can tell, @Hakufu1021, the last 2 patches, 829 and 838, were exclusively for Epic and Steam account linking and crossplay.

748 was the "final build" before the epic updates came out. It was the "latest" build for years. Most if not almost all mods are madewith the 748 version.  829 and 838 did not bring any meaningful changes, it's just updates for the epic build, indeed. I use the 743/748 patch0.tiger file for the mod. So both of these versions are native.

743 & 748 share the exact same patch0.tiger file. I compared them to the headers, they are identical. No changes here, so using the mod on 743 and 748 should not make any difference at all. 829 and 838 made changes to the patch0.tiger file. It is sligtly bigger. What has been changed in detail, I can not tell for sure. My assumption is parts of the multiplayer, because most of MP assets are in the patch0.tiger file. They also introduced a new patch file, but the tools can not dump it. From the look of it, it only redirects the filepath to some assets.

From all I've heared it does not break the game when a 743/748 patch0.tiger file is used with 829+ versions. If it does break something, I havn't seen it yet. I still have no idea how an epic installation of the game can handle the mod. Really have to check on that.

10 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Note2: Albertros seems to back the software though. And quite honestly, he's proven himself on this forum. So it leads me to believe the software is safe. Despite all the warnings. But, keep in mind, most of us with "knowledge" won't drop the disclaimer when referencing this software. As it's a means to protect ourselves from drama whether legal or otherwise. (The last thing any of us needs who help, contribute, or release mods, is an angry individual who is pissed because their computer is infected with malware and is horribly slow.)

Yeah well, as said I can not give a final statement if the patch is save to use or not. I do not wan't to be held accountable when anyone uses it and computer breaks or gets infected. What I can tell you is that I havn't heared about anyone who ran into trouble by using the patch. I researched the net and I just can not find any pointing out the patch as a source of true malware infactions. It's been around for almost a decade now, so if it would be that harmful, you proberbly would have heared about it. (I think)

2nd. I researched the author of the patch and from all it looks, well, it does not look like it was made by someone with bad intentions or with the goal to harm your computer. It more looks like made by a nerdy dude, who does cool random stuff with the intention to make the game more fun. He said from the beginning that the patch uses dirty tricks to archieve it's goals and that it will not be liked by malware-scanners, because of that. Again I can not speak for other people and I can not guarantee to know his intentions more than he does. I just can take note what it looks like. I also talked to people who had used the patch in the past. Irastris for instance told me that it's fine when I asked him.

Bottomline is, I would rather say it's save than not, but I can not tell for 100%. Than again noone will tell you that. I've been using it for some time and did not ran into problems, nor did I notice suspicious behaviour. However, there is a remaining risk in using it and by using it you should be aware of that risk (And with using I mean by having it on your PC). Malware does not need to be executed as an exe to do it's harmful things on a computer.

The true problem here is an other one: You can not get the patch from the original source anymore. And to be fair, you do not need much imagination to get an idea why trainers/patches/cracked game versions are the ideal way to distibute malware. You'll naturally reach many people and by the known nature of those applications people will give them exeptions and BAM, PCs are fucked. I just hope noone 3rd party comes on the idea to alter Yamatai patch in a harmful way like that.

Well, the mod works with the latest version of  Tomb Raider 2013 GOG edition.

The Verion 4 of Yamatai also works with it, but the breast increase is so almost unnoticeable in use it just isn't worth trying through the hoops for in the first place.. Forgot to mention, I am using the Original V4 of Yam not the random ones you have to pick through now to see if it works.

I haven't seen any glitches or crashes yet. I also have not used the Gear Remover yet, but I am at the start of game and everything seems to be in working order. I would have gotten on steam or egs, but I perfer to own the game.

Edited by DeathBringer0xL

Here are the breast size settings for yamatai for easy reference:

Spoiler

20220508172424_1.thumb.jpg.a29e91c7f5d095d6d6fc5d6da2b8cbee.jpg20220508172457_1.thumb.jpg.cfa215e7480783d4afe8456067ecdfc9.jpg20220508172520_1.thumb.jpg.5fb53c313a54c84c381eca01efa12240.jpg20220508172533_1.thumb.jpg.b8d2328afd75f62fadba5f5534f81b20.jpg

The second one is the vanilla size. I'm not sure if they work in cutscene either, didn't feel like it when I checked.

Also tested jiggle boobs, they dont work in cutscenes but they work in normal gameplay and death scenes.

11 hours ago, Albertros said:

..Stuff (reference original post. Trying to save space)

Oh I hear you, and I know not all malware has to be physically executed to cause problems. As I said, I trust you. Plus if Irastris "signed off" on it, I can say with 95% certainty, the tool is legit. As he mods primarily to make money. So for him to advocate for a mod/patch/trainer, means he absolutely trusts it. As he wouldn't recommend or sign off on a piece of software that is malicious as it would absolutely effect his bottom line. Irastris is a cool dude. Not just some scum "pay walled modder." So I absolutely trust him.

Ya...Ya "paid mods are cancer." I know that's what some who will read that will want to reply with. Get over it. It isn't going to go away. You have two options, pay for the mods if you want them by certain creators, or wait for a free alternative. Does it suck? Absofuckinglutely. As gaming is an expensive hobby in and of itself, add DLCs, and even paid mods on top of that, and you have an EXTREMELY expensive hobby. But it's a "necessary evil." I hate paid mods, but I understand why they exist. Hell, Irastris was the reason why we have yet another mod for SAO Fatal Bullet. I commissioned him and he went to work. That mod wouldn't exist without someone (ME) paying for it. People deserve to get paid for their hard work. But, it's up to them to choose which form of payment that is. Likes/applause/praise on an adult forum/nexus or cold hard cash.

Anyhow, I'm getting off topic. I trust you dude, as I already said. But, even if someday we absolutely reverse engineer the code for Yamatai, I honestly think we should keep up with the disclaimers. Again protecting our ass from legal issues and drama. I still haven't used it yet, but when I do, I'm absolutely not going to remove my disclaimer. Even if I think it's the safest software on the planet.

I get ya, Irastris gave some good advice on the mod. You have to give him that. And yet again the paid mod debatte boils down here. Well, you see I'm against paid mods. But on the other hand I would love to cover more games and to program nsfw content all over using unity and unreal. I totally could do it, but as a student of computer scince I'm constantly broke and most of the time struggle to pay the rent. Time is limited, too. So in my case, not skill is missing, just time and money. I'll totally post some original stuff soon, so you will see. 

The mod will of course stay free. But I'll add the base Lara mesh to my patreon. Hopefully it will convince ppl to support me a bit. I have a ton of other girls, meshes and original content. Remember the 90s charmed TV show, yap got all 3 coverd. HZD nude aloy with much better face...? Done that, see my post in HZD thread. And yeah, I'd love to invest in getting tools done for shadow too. Yet again the day only has 24 hours and my income is almost 0. 

My v2 Lara is newes achievement. Again I stay very close to the vanilla, but for my v2 Lara I changed her arms and legs to be less clumsy and to resample more the shape of a topmodel. ??

v2Lara2.JPG.13868870e7facf9a249b909bcf7a7e44.JPG

V2Lara.JPG.34eb624ae1e1f8e9c7da53da402b7356.JPG

Edited by Albertros
38 minutes ago, Albertros said:

I get ya, Irastris gave some good advice on the mod. You have to give him that. And yet again the paid mod debatte boils down here. Well, you see I'm against paid mods. But on the other hand I would love to cover more games and to program nsfw content all over using unity and unreal. I totally could do it, but as a student of computer scince I'm constantly broke and most of the time struggle to pay the rent. Time is limited, too. So in my case, not skill is missing, just time and money. I'll totally post some original stuff soon, so you will see. 

The mod will of course stay free. But I'll add the base Lara mesh to my patreon. Hopefully it will convince ppl to support me a bit. I have a ton of other girls, meshes and original content. Remember the 90s charmed TV show, yap got all 3 coverd. HZD nude aloy with much better face...? Done that, see my post in HZD thread. And yeah, I'd love to invest in getting tools done for shadow too. Yet again the day only has 24 hours and my income is almost 0. 

My v2 Lara is newes achievement. Again I stay very close to the vanilla, but for my v2 Lara I changed her arms and legs to be less clumsy and to resample more the shape of a topmodel. ??

First - LOVE the new Lara model. She looks amazing!

I absolutely loved Charmed. Especially paige! Don't like Alyssa Milano's politics (she's honestly gone batshit crazy), but she was awesome in the show too. Can't wait to see those models!

Honestly dude, and people are gonna hate me for saying this, but if you are struggling with rent and maintaining an income. Pay wall. You have a valuable, time consuming skill. You deserve to get paid. Sometimes we have to do shit we don't want to do to survive. I literally went through that just recently. Something happened, and I was in an emergency situation with my kids, and had to do something that absolutely crushed me. But I still did it. Why? Because I'll do anything for my kids. Now, keep in mind it wasn't illegal. But it was against my ethics. Or more against my pride as a man. I know, vague and spooky. But again, nothing illegal, no other human being was exploited, etc. I simply had to humble myself and ask for help.

At the end of the day, you have to look out for you and yours, no matter what people think. If that means some people hate you for pay walling to ensure you can survive, so be it.

Edited by Hakufu1021
1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

First - LOVE the new Lara model. She looks amazing!

I absolutely loved Charmed. Especially paige! Don't like Alyssa Milano's politics (she's honestly gone batshit crazy), but she was awesome in the show too. Can't wait to see those models!

Honestly dude, and people are gonna hate me for saying this, but if you are struggling with rent and maintaining an income. Pay wall. You have a valuable, time consuming skill. You deserve to get paid. Sometimes we have to do shit we don't want to do to survive. I literally went through that just recently. Something happened, and I was in an emergency situation with my kids, and had to do something that absolutely crushed me. But I still did it. Why? Because I'll do anything for my kids. Now, keep in mind it wasn't illegal. But it was against my ethics. Or more against my pride as a man. I know, vague and spooky. But again, nothing illegal, no other human being was exploited, etc. I simply had to humble myself and ask for help.

At the end of the day, you have to look out for you and yours, no matter what people think. If that means some people hate you for pay walling to ensure you can survive, so be it.

Thanks again friend for you encouraging words. Paige absolutely been my favorite too, I wanted to sell her on DAZ years ago and the mesh is 100% done, with cosmetics and makeup and everything. I wonder why I never sold her...

Spoiler

room2.thumb.jpg.30d492687c6fa0ee6e947a26dd9e276b.jpg

I build her by using Rose face as a reference and I mostly oriented on shots from the show and sort of conceps like this:

PaigePage.thumb.jpg.56339ac3aa49d64ab3612cf403d7fbe7.jpg

Here's one promo image, snow white style

_A_Promo_Face.png.04a69e180033917210c472699fe42439.png

PaigeHelpless.jpg

Cover.thumb.jpg.6d0fa05317b33deaef094e81d64c2cfd.jpg

Edited by Albertros