Lovender's Armor/Clothing Separated-Into-Parts (SIP) Mods

To use nifskope just download it and load the nif file up into it then hit render then setting and follow the path to the folder and hit enter. If they are in the oblivion folder all you will have to do is follow the path to your games installation folder click data then enter. Click each armor/outfit piece the texture file path will be the ones with the purple flower in the line double click those lines to make it to where you can edit and scroll back and forth through the path list and look at the folder pathway and then the armor/outfits pathway and see if it matches. If it doesn't match change it and then use the save as option once you have fixed all the pathways so that what you did to the nif is saved otherwise if you close it without saving nothing will change and you will have to do it again.

Another easy way to do it is to unzip the mod in a folder on your desktop go into meshes and double click the nif file which should load it up.

To use nifskope just download it and load the nif file up into it then hit render then setting and follow the path to the folder and hit enter. If they are in the oblivion folder all you will have to do is follow the path to your games installation folder click data then enter. Click each armor/outfit piece the texture file path will be the ones with the purple flower in the line double click those lines to make it to where you can edit and scroll back and forth through the path list and look at the folder pathway and then the armor/outfits pathway and see if it matches. If it doesn't match change it and then use the save as option once you have fixed all the pathways so that what you did to the nif is saved otherwise if you close it without saving nothing will change and you will have to do it again.

Another easy way to do it is to unzip the mod in a folder on your desktop go into meshes and double click the nif file which should load it up.

Oh wow, I just figured out why the meshes were missing, they where put into the wrong folder. The meshes were only placed in the Armor folder (I just dragged the Mesh and Texture folder into Data) instead of the meshes/Haubergeon folder. Over looked the basic. Sorry for my newbieness 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aloha...I'm planning to make tattoo on the back like this:

Hancock_Slave_Mark.png

I also got the tattoo textures attached below.

But the problem is: Oblivion has the skin textures separated on the back side.

I tried to put two tattoo textures on the right-back & left-back of the textures.

But i still can't get the result like in the pic (round/circle tattoo).

The result is always looked like "love/heart" symbol on the back of my char.

So any idea to realize this? Thanks in advance.

post-13232-0-50547300-1394079308.png

post-13232-0-51764400-1394079316.png

post-13232-0-57334700-1394079327.png

post-13232-0-63212200-1394079354.png

This is an inherent problem of the HGEC skin, splitting several areas of the bodies into halves that make seamless and distortion-free tattoos nearly impossible. The solution: Using a decal mesh. A transparent 'sticker', in this case for the shoulders and back portion, with an alpha channel transparency for the tattoo design textures. A decal ideally has a clean UV map which doesn't badly distort a design.

Here is such a back decal mesh with two sets of sample textures of mystically glowing magical symbols. Edit the shape and size of the decal to your liking. The shape might need to get adapted to a body if it's different from standard HGEC, otherwise the tattoo might float at a tiny distance from the skin. Emissive colour property is at medium and a glow map texturing property is added to give those symbols their glow. Both can easily be removed if your tattoo design isn't intended to be visible in the dark.

BackTattooDecal.rar

Files are from the 'Moonlight Dress' and 'Bad Girl Armor' mash-ups.

#5. Haubergeon Armor SIP for HGEC  E cup - L (Final Version)

Final update: http://www.4shared.c...for_HGEC_.html?  UPDATED!!!

P.S: Please uninstall the previous version of this mod & install the final version.

Also requesting DMRA version of this armor to Thorazine

Spoiler 

I installed this mod and getting yellow triangle on the bridge I don't see any camp or a map marker I download the mod from nexusmods and your esp file what is missing

@dragenx:
Create a clean save with this mod unchecked in oblivion data files.

If you want the map marker shown in your map, in console command write: tmm 1

BAD NEWS, everyone!!!

My internal hard disk broken.

For a past few days I can't even access my PC.

I installed my PC with windows 8 (I used windows 7 ultimate before).

All of my works is in that hard disk.

Waiting for 1-2 weeks to recover data from that hard disk.

I still have to install microsoft office for my PC, printer, install photoshop, dds filter, dds image preview, TES:CS, steam, ................

Aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Greetings.

Hello  Lovender ... " Shoulder armor with fringe "  ? This is the only one i found on my computer  ( not with "fringe" just a piece of cothe i think ... but with a good texture it can looks like "fringe" ) : http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28964

... this "shoulder" is in 3 parts ...

My first idea was to take a look in my SpeedBuster folder  , but unfortunatly ... there is nothing like your model.

Cheers.

Aaah...thanks for your suggestion.

Yes, I think I can mod the shoulder from your link. Needs some magic touch (I mean UV mapping) a bit in Blender.

& for the fringe, I'm planning to use the fringe model & texture from the Red Fabric of Wolfkrone (Hilde) armor.

Thanks, Annafly. Hopefully I can get the best result!

Greetings.

Hi Lovender , thank you for sharing, but i'm a little confuse ... i thought it was a BU "Outfit" ... and there is only one ".Nif " mesh ,

DMRA ( & BBB of course) , but no cape ( and no Shoulders), not like the ".gif" you provided.

By the way , the ".nif " isn't  "clean"  ( need a  "Scene Root" ---> Bloc ---> Crop to Branch )  : under the "Scene Root" there is also a few "redondant" folders . Am i wrong ?

I've downloaded your file from "Mega" , and of course the original needed "On That Site Other There " .... ;°) .... but in this one , there is no cape and no shoulders too .

Anyway , thank you , i "ll create a BU version by myself ( in a few weeks because i came back to Skyrim since +/- 1 month).

Cheers.

Hi, AnnaFly...

All that I know BU = Break Undies, right?

At the first time, I used the term "Armor Break-up" for my kind of mods.

But just like you; some people sometimes mistaken my mod with BU.

& so, from now I use term "SIP" (separated-into-parts) for these kind of mods.

Mmm...about downloaded file from "Mega" is not mine. It's Thorazine's.

My mod is at 4shared.com.

& for Boa Hancock DMRA Outfit SIP, you also can download it from "That Site Over There"...

or from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45073/?

:P

Greetings.

Hi Lovender , sorry ... my bad .

I 've just downloaded your file from " That Site Over There " : perfect , it's different from the one i got first.

Yes , i thought it was a BU outfit because all your files are stored  in a directory named ".... \BU\Lovender \ etc ..."

Anyway , thank one more time for sharing your works.

Cheers.

PS : By the way  i saw that's your "hobby"  * now ( no more BU ??? )  ... ans i wonder if you could do something like that ( SIP) for ...Skyrim ? ... that's just because i came back to Skyrim a few weeks ago  ... :°)

* = http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44694/?    ... your comments ( first post , answered to Batman 098 )  in this link.

Yes, that's my hobby.

Well....People should have a hobby or two, right?  ;)

Err...to be honest, I'd like to do it for Skyrim.

Because my favorite armors right now only available for Skyrim.

But it looks like I still have to learn / follow some tutorials about how to mod Skyrim.

& with Blender current version, it makes modding Skyrim is a lil bit complicated than Oblivion.

I'll let you know then when I succeed doing my 1st SIP mod for Skyrim.

It will be Ivy Valentine armor from SCIV by the way..

PS: Oops...since I'm not really that active in 'that site' now, sorry for the slow response.  :P

Hello, daddybighead...

I don't take request, because I still have so many mods to do in my to-do-list.

But you can follow this link: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19739/? to duplicate meshes & put it in another layer,

& follow this tutorial: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34355/? to learn how to select & delete any parts of the armor you don't want.

I believe those tutorials are enough to do SIP project. Good luck!  :cool:

Yes, that's my hobby.

Well....People should have a hobby or two, right?  ;)

Err...to be honest, I'd like to do it for Skyrim.

Because my favorite armors right now only available for Skyrim.

But it looks like I still have to learn / follow some tutorials about how to mod Skyrim.

& with Blender current version, it makes modding Skyrim is a lil bit complicated than Oblivion.

I'll let you know then when I succeed doing my 1st SIP mod for Skyrim.

It will be Ivy Valentine armor from SCIV by the way..

PS: Oops...since I'm not really that active in 'that site' now, sorry for the slow response.  :P

Greetings.

Hi Lovender .

Yes , i known that modding for Skyrim is more difficult than for Oblivion.

Since your last mod ( this one) i came back once again to Oblivion ... and it's incredible how modding for Oblivion is different .... in a few weeks ( 3-4 weeks not more) things are like if i never modding for Oblivion, i loose 50% of my  Oblivion 's modding experience !

I better understand now why some modders ( like Nailflan , Nephernee13 and so ...)  don't want to switch / jump between these two games .

The only thing i prefer in Skyrim is the body texture , i cannot understand why nobody done such a texture's body ( like UNP or better : the Leito's body texture ...)  ) for Oblivion, but i known it's a long and "critical" work.

Don't worry about the time passed between a last post , i don't  really carre about a "fast" reply.

By the way thank you for your reply.

If i made this "request" it's because i was ( and my boyfriend too) disapointed with the "Cleavage's mods" ( for the Seven Base body , ... "i love Cleavage" or something like that ...)  ... to me , "cleavage" means "in separated pieces" ... but English isn't my native language so ...

Well , anyway , I will keep an eye here and  at your "profil"  on " That Site Over There ".

Cheers.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know why is this happening? *picture below

There is some space between lowerbody & foot.

& It only happens when in pose mode.

I did the cursor > selections & selections > cursor when in Blender to connect the vertex.

& it looks fine when not in pose mode.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

post-13232-0-24096200-1405673109_thumb.jpg

Anyone know why is this happening? *picture below

There is some space between lowerbody & foot.

& It only happens when in pose mode.

I did the cursor > selections & selections > cursor when in Blender to connect the vertex.

& it looks fine when not in pose mode.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Greetings.

Hi Lovender , only in pose mod ? That's strange !

In this case , i think it's only because another Skeleton was used to create that pose mod.

I use the Deedee's Skeleton ( from Electrro's designer body spell mod) or the LAPF Skeleton ( but with this one i got , sometimes,  an issue with the sitting pose/idle included in VipCxj's package , so i prefer the Deedde's Skeleton). With Growlf's Skeleton i got another problem ( with the Universal skeleton , not with the one from his resising body spell mod) . 

Now i already saw that "seam" with some HighHeels ( cannot remember wich one) but it always appear, not only with a "pose mod" .

So it's just an idea , nothing else. Try with another Skeleton.

Bonne fin de week-end.

Cheers.

PS : You know i always use a "bracer" ( feet bracer) to hide the seam between the feet and the legs ... just because , most of the time , there is always a "seam" especially if you use "Robert based feet " . Well , here it's a "gape" , not a seam , but a "bracer" will hide it too ... ;°)

PPS : are you using a Vipcxj  based model or a model based on Addk1k's system ?

it might be a little weight paint probleme  ?        - try to duplicate the lowerbody and foot   - and put them in an other layer   -  join objects foot to lowerbody  - and remove double vertex

- than  separate it again  (normaly the seem vertex weight of the foot have alighned on the seem vertex weight of the lowerbody )  .    than try your pose mode  and see if it changed for better.

@AnnaFly:

Thanks for the idea, Anna.

I used Maximum Compatibilty Skeleton, because other skeletons make my char had a BBB issue (unlimited boobs until nowhere....)

@kingkong:

It changed for better. The lowerbody has no Bip01 Spine1 before I join it with the foot.

Now it had Bip01 Spine1 & problem solved.

Thanks, everyone.

Grazias!

• 2 months later...

The best is yet to come...  :P

I finally managed to convert weapon from Hilde SCIV, apply textures for broken red coat,

& reposition helmet's visor base on the concept art so now there's an open & half-closed visor.

*the half-closed visor makes her looks like Robocop I think. Err.....Roboknight??

post-13232-0-96572200-1413963542_thumb.jpg

post-13232-0-59774700-1413965383_thumb.jpg

post-13232-0-59838200-1413965802_thumb.jpg

post-13232-0-32112400-1413965826_thumb.jpg

post-13232-0-26985700-1414393218_thumb.jpg