Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

On 10/5/2022 at 9:08 PM, LazyIcarus said:

I've known about the matched combat animations mod for a couple of months now, and it's quite exciting. The matched animations aren't restricted to only kill animations. So for sufficiently motivated animators, they can for sure create synced sex animations between units or lords. Something I looked into a while back is triggering animations on skill usage (Miao stage 6 has a Get Bred ability where she locks down an enemy unit), but that involves the CSC (composite scene) system that hasn't been decoded yet.

Actually this might be possible even without the CSC system by adding in an additional slot to Miao's spell casting animations, and using it as a wind-down animation. For example, her transform to and from dragon form uses the rebirth windup stance, which calls the REBIRTH and REVIVE slots in the animation set.

image.png.65730d410ccdcaa44ee0e04b62baf114.png

image.png.f88885883f487ce3b0a14d38bb18dd72.png

These stance enums are not modifiable, but it could be possible for example to use some unused stances like `taunt` or `raise_weapon` to create the appropriate wind-down stance. Would have to dive deeper into what animation slots that stance corresponds to, but this seems doable.

image.png.7ecab8a21d834591680f15ee51c346ac.png

Actually considering this problem now with more experience, I'm going to take another look at it...

I really do wish I understood how this all worked lol. Otherwise, I'd go ahead and start making some lewd battle animations myself.

5 hours ago, zeta0080 said:

I have uploaded two new factions: Cathay and Vampire Coast. Besides, I reworked the Tomb King mod to make it more "original." I'm so tired those days, and I have not time to enjoy the mods I made. Maybe the next update will be a bit longer. Hope you guys enjoy!

You can find them in the Warhammer III section.

Thanks again, and don't get burned. This is a massive project here, no wonder it adds to the tiredness.
Take time to enjoy the result and come back whenever you feel like it. ^^

9 hours ago, zeta0080 said:

I have uploaded two new factions: Cathay and Vampire Coast. Besides, I reworked the Tomb King mod to make it more "original." I'm so tired those days, and I have not time to enjoy the mods I made. Maybe the next update will be a bit longer. Hope you guys enjoy!

You can find them in the Warhammer III section.

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/

duizhi.png

64.png

dg3.png

zm.png

Honestly, you should make a thread for all these models lol.

1 hour ago, theendofrim said:

New version with some unit tweaks and a new manticore mesh

image.png.e5562746749d908d5bf62f3305d59f10.png

minor notice i love your mod i must add, I can never get any of the centigor units to have the 2nd variant with the girl s*cking under, somehow the game never rolls that variant in its always the other girl. Tho i am using radious mod maybe thats the problem but everything works prefectly in your mod except that.

Edit: iff im not wrong the variant that has the girls s*cking is the Centigor (axes) variant because that doesnt have any girls at all.

Edited by Kyoka
1 hour ago, Kyoka said:

minor notice i love your mod i must add, I can never get any of the centigor units to have the 2nd variant with the girl s*cking under, somehow the game never rolls that variant in its always the other girl. Tho i am using radious mod maybe thats the problem but everything works prefectly in your mod except that.

Edit: iff im not wrong the variant that has the girls s*cking is the Centigor (axes) variant because that doesnt have any girls at all.

Did you try disabling your other mods to troubleshoot?

14 hours ago, Redda said:

is it possible to install any of this mods to MacOS?

I don't see why not? If you find the installation folder for the game and put the .pack files into the folder named "data", everything should just work.

When launching the game, you should get an intermediate menu with the option to open the game's mod manager. The mod manager should automatically find any mods you've put into the data folder and let you enable, disable and change their load order as you please.

1 hour ago, MachineofCat said:

Just wanted to let you know that i updated the forest of Debauchery mod to version 1.3.0

so a few more units got added again. Hope you enjoy!

I love your mod I have a question though, could you somehow make the units recruitable for the Slaanesh faction as well? I know it's actually for the wood elves, but it would still be pretty cool.

1 hour ago, dervalle007 said:

I love your mod I have a question though, could you somehow make the units recruitable for the Slaanesh faction as well? I know it's actually for the wood elves, but it would still be pretty cool.

Theres a mod on Lazy Icarus channel that adds some landmarks that allow recruitment of beastmen and woodelves as slaanesh faction

25 minutes ago, LazyIcarus said:

Teaser for Morathi stage 3 ascension (model is ready, but will wait until progression is done to release)image.png.7656491f747f621b4e4503afcc1af15d.pngimage.gif.7fa941dc6812b81f1f063e4d64901783.gif

Also GIF showing the facial changes across the stages 0 to 3 (1 and 2 share the same face)

nice skin (upper and choes ), but the stocking is strange ( ass disproportionate compared to the rest and the top of the legging is strangely cut..)
Too bad your other skins were more advanced.

6 hours ago, dervalle007 said:

I formyself still cant do that. I just started modding about 5-6 weeks ago and this is my first project (second mod in total) so iam still new and need to learn a lot.

21 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

Teaser for Morathi stage 3 ascension (model is ready, but will wait until progression is done to release)image.png.7656491f747f621b4e4503afcc1af15d.pngimage.gif.7fa941dc6812b81f1f063e4d64901783.gif

Also GIF showing the facial changes across the stages 0 to 3 (1 and 2 share the same face)

The improvement of the face is spectacular. Maybe try another hairstyle, that would be my only complaint. Wilder and wider, but without braids like the original

I managed to do this after hours of learning the asset editor software, I just have a problem with my models, when I move the camera back, it's the vanilla version that is displayed.

If an experienced modder comes by to help me correct my mistake that would be nice.

Of course, this mode will never be posted when I finish it (change the head and strip it completely) since I took the resources of another mode posted above by rummaging through these files it's just for m train separately if I have the author's permission.

It is important to respect the work of others.

Apart from that, everything works correctly in the animations even if it took me a long time to adjust this body to that of Alarielle since it was in several parts while the other was not, in particular the fingers.

First mode.png

Edited by riheyedi