Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

On 9/20/2022 at 2:44 PM, Bustmaster said:

I put together a Reskin mod for Khalida based off of LIG's mod, giving her sphinx/catgirl look and longer hair. Right now it's in beta so expect some clipping or bugs as well as some updates in the future. Updates are likely to be posted early in Lazy Icarus's Server https://discord.gg/D7zEqgpA

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot3.png

!beta [BUST] Katlida.7z 64.56 MB · 147 downloads

How do I get the version without the ribbons covering her chest?

4 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

No it's working. It's removed from the Steam Workshop but still in my total war launcher.

Confirmed. Nothing is removed from your mods and it should all be working, however, if you unsubscribe you wont be able to get access to it via Steam.

7 hours ago, pahrias12 said:

I don't think he's done one. You might be able to combine the topless one (from a few pages ago) with that one and experiment with the load order to see if that works.

I tried putting the topless one above the catgirl one to no success, catgirl one overides the topless.

10 minutes ago, Noggenfogger Elixir said:

Confirmed. Nothing is removed from your mods and it should all be working, however, if you unsubscribe you wont be able to get access to it via Steam.

I tried putting the topless one above the catgirl one to no success, catgirl one overides the topless.

7 hours ago, pahrias12 said:

I don't think he's done one. You might be able to combine the topless one (from a few pages ago) with that one and experiment with the load order to see if that works.

Just tried the opposite, the top most mod overrides the former. So Catgirl top then topless = Catgirl only --- Braless top /Catgirl bottom = braless only

10 hours ago, Noggenfogger Elixir said:

Just tried the opposite, the top most mod overrides the former. So Catgirl top then topless = Catgirl only --- Braless top /Catgirl bottom = braless only

Ahh shame. must change too much then. Valkia reskin with lazy's head and hair worked so i thought it might.

On 9/23/2022 at 6:07 AM, theendofrim said:

Added a new unit (Bestigor hunters) and props to razorgor chariots

image.thumb.jpeg.569a05bd833f792d89c2b2865c8e0e44.jpegTotal_War_Warhammer_III_Screenshot_2022_09.22_-_00_08_08_88.thumb.png.30b8530d842fc75fababa533ace7ae70.png

Do I download this file with the vortex, or do you have to add it to steam workshop somehow? Also, will mods downloaded with vortex work at the same time as mods downloaded form workshop?

image.thumb.jpeg.569a05bd833f792d89c2b2865c8e0e44.jpegTotal_War_Warhammer_III_Screenshot_2022_09.22_-_00_08_08_88.thumb.png.30b8530d842fc75fababa533ace7ae70.png

I liked the Un animated version because the animated can not be used with most mods not even iff this mod is at the top load order sadly.. and i dont want to dissable radious just to have this mod. It would be awsome iff you made the new stuff available with out the animations.

I noticed that there are sometimes regular versions of models in between the new ones. I don't mind not every centigor having someone strapped below them but the base models missing their loins entirely stands out a little bit.

Other than that, this mod is insanely hot. Well done!

6 hours ago, theendofrim said:

Really? Idk why they wouldn't work since the anims are custom for the unit. I can try to make more unique wsmodel names and see if that fixes it but I can't plan around something like Radious. What units are affected?

-The doom bull has no girl attached

-The giant is missing the girl from his neck medal and the cages on his side

-Centigors have a wierd LOD on the girls, the girl only shows up on the very very close up camera

-and the other centigor variant with the girl "sucking" is missing entirely.

-the Centigor with throwing weapons has the LOD wierdness

The minotaurs all work, the Ghorgon is ok, the razorgore chariot is ok and the Hunters are ok too it seems its just the Centigors and the doom bull that have issues atlest with Radious. 

Thanks for your work even iff you cant fix it or would take to much time im thankful for the mod non the less.

Edited by Kyoka
On 9/22/2022 at 9:07 PM, theendofrim said:

Impressive, impressive, impressive. Really like everything about this mod. Might I suggest some things?

1. Ghorgons are really huge and have a ton of space, I like the skeleton from vanilla changed into the busty red head, but would be nice to have more “trophies” around his waste.

2. Centrigors/centaur units are really well made with the oral/anal ladies below, but can we expect to see some girls on horseback? Still tied down (as they won’t be free riders) but tied maybe in a way that presents their ass upwards, or perhaps “spread eagle?” Either down along the body of the centrigor SEE IMAGE WITH JOCKEY except tied down more sexual position OR SEE RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 IMAGE just like in red dead, ass sideways 
3. Manticores, up in the sky it’s some a tig ol bitties. Distract your enemies with those flying melons.

really looking forward to what you do with this mod my dude! Keep at it! :) 

98EA4533-31D0-4BAE-B408-AB016E28D4BD.png

4E289C28-7F8F-490C-8C8B-3B2854323C80.jpeg

On 9/24/2022 at 8:04 PM, MachineofCat said:

Decided to upload the WIP of my Woodelven mod here and was asked to also link it here so people can find it easier.

I think the number of likes on this speaks for itself, but this is great--I really look forward to seeing this mod grow!

4 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

Morathi progression stage 1 and 2 are just released and now on LL: 

2022-09-25 21_27_31-Total War_ WARHAMMER 3.png

2022-09-25 18_10_03-Total War_ WARHAMMER 3.png

2022-09-25 17_04_30-Total War_ WARHAMMER 3.png

I really like that face, would it be possible to combine that with the debauched Morathi some how? Because as much as I do like that mod, it doesnt look like he changed the face much, if at all. (Edit: In fact the whole head and hair.) Your version looks more aesthetically pleasing to my eye. Also, are you planning to do corruption mods for ALL female legendary lords then? That sounds like a huge project.

Edited by pahrias12