Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

There was a "free the morathi" mod which removed the bra from Morathi, which elves, demonetts, harpys,  I had this mod becasue it made the in game figures look like the origianl GW Warhamemr Tabletop Miniatures... Now for whatever reason that mod was removed, is there a way to get this mod again, does someone have a link?

38 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

There was a "free the morathi" mod which removed the bra from Morathi, which elves, demonetts, harpys,  I had this mod becasue it made the in game figures look like the origianl GW Warhamemr Tabletop Miniatures... Now for whatever reason that mod was removed, is there a way to get this mod again, does someone have a link?

it's on the Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/16

20 hours ago, theendofrim said:

I'm aware that they're overtuned. I need to lower atk/def/armor to account for the anti infantry. But yeah it might be easier to just make them a ROR

I think that's a nice idea. That way you can keep them awesome without them unbalancing the entire campaign.
Also, I just want to thank you for a awesome mod, I started a Beastmen Campaign just for it!

Edited by Petterwass

Seeing that beastmen mod gave me an idea for something else. Could it be possible to create a mod that lets horde-like factions (or generally evil factions) recruit enslaved versions of defeated female legendary lords? They'd probably need to be new lords so you can make them look different and maybe give them a red skill line that is useful to your faction. Recruiting them might give you the ability to recruit a limited number of certain units from their original roster like sisters of avelorn for Alarielle or ice guard for Katarin.

Would building a mod like this be remotely possible?

On 10/1/2022 at 3:31 AM, theendofrim said:

我知道他们已经过度调谐了。我需要降低ATK/def/装甲来解释反步兵。但是,是的,将它们变成ROR可能更容易

i can`t open the ww3 when i use this mod ,but i come from china idon`t know that aii people can`t use it,or this mod oppist with china`s localization

5 hours ago, Teryn said:

Seeing that beastmen mod gave me an idea for something else. Could it be possible to create a mod that lets horde-like factions (or generally evil factions) recruit enslaved versions of defeated female legendary lords? They'd probably need to be new lords so you can make them look different and maybe give them a red skill line that is useful to your faction. Recruiting them might give you the ability to recruit a limited number of certain units from their original roster like sisters of avelorn for Alarielle or ice guard for Katarin.

Would building a mod like this be remotely possible?

This is definitely possible. Something like that is already happening with my Morathi Ascension mod where during her quests she will enslave (and be able to recruit) Alith Anar, Malus, and so on. It's also possible to apply model changes to the lords afterwards. Overall though, this sounds like a lot of work...

On 9/28/2022 at 6:03 PM, zeta0080 said:

Hello, guys. I have upload a new mod on Nexus, it is a total converstion that turns most races into girls. It is very rough now as I intended to make it for my personal usage. I would like to continue update it if you guys enjoy! Here is the link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer3/mods/22

6.png

9.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

18.png

19.png

I'll be impressed when you can do this to skaven and lizards lol

9 hours ago, Damos618 said:

it would be nice if this was ported for WH3

Didnt the free morathi mods do the same thing for them? I could be mistaken, but pretty sure those and the harpies were included in the free the morathi one...

Edit: Just checked and yes it does, but its not the same breast shape or detail that LIGs had.

Edited by pahrias12
23 minutes ago, kenjigreato said:

I'm just patiently praying for someone to make a sexy Sisters of Twilight and Alarielle Mod.

For Sisters of Twilight there is one higher up in the discussion but I too am patiently watching the file for something added to the debauchery Wood Elf mode, with Archer elves.

It would fit well with the Slaanesh campaign after corrupting them and then vasalizing and recruiting with an outpost.