Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

9 hours ago, zeta0080 said:

Fixed version, hope you guys enjoy!

dwf_thorek_0.png

@sexy_empire.pack 485.12 MB · 106 downloads

This is amazing! However, is there any way to mute unit barks and/or voices in general? The voice setting only goes down to 40% and that doesn't even work, lol. I tried some older fixes like preferences.script but that has no effect either. Edit: I mean for the lords/heroes. The unit voices being female already works great.

Thanks all the same!

Edited by starfarts

Ok so for Blood, here's what worked for me. (2-5 Might be skippable, i didnt check)

Spoiler
  1. Find Your images Specular and Diffuse - you can open them from with in RPFM, into PAINT.NETimage.png.75048780283b94d20e7636eb1068ae14.png
  2. Put Specular on bottom layer
  3. Diffuse on Top (dont merge here)

4. Save AS .DDS (Direct Draw Surface).

5. Accept Flatten.

6. Save TYPE IS BC1 (sRGB, DX 10+)
    image.png.7fbb7106d1a7cc3992c156872b3876fd.png

7. Repeat for each body texture. DO NOT DO HEADS.

8. Now Save your file in RPFM
    (or import image into the pack file+save)

9. Open AssetEditor

10. Find the RIGID.model file you want, open it in 3D window

11. In 3D window, tools Update (if neccessary)

12. In 3D window, tools: Generat WS model (WH3)

13. Correct your variantmeshdefinitions to look for the wsmodel not rigid

14. Save the XML < < !!

15. Save the File!

16. Dont do Heads, they dont work. I found. And Voila! Blood.

image.thumb.png.095253fb180c845187f4ba4a26f8281c.png

If ur working on low res textures it can look quite poor, but thats normal, check the vanilla blood on a vanilla unit

image.png.0abc024ab8ebb47564bbc5b136d50336.png

Sadly there is a bug, texture variations per body NO LONGER WORK.

Im not quite sure what the game is, but what ever texture was on the rigid that generates your last . WSmodel, they will all get that texture.

But seperate bodies still work and get their own texture. Check out Blade Singers in the mod I'll post below for what I mean.

If anyone figurtes out wif i did something wrong, or a work around, please post!

Edited by Dwjliel

In the course of learning about blood, I jerryrigged a mod. I took Taraanis Wood Elf Mods, from Nexus. Combined them and  gave them blood.

I also Diversified the hair on the BladeSingers, and added some big tits. Minor edits to a face or 2, and 1 body might have a dumper - or it might have got lost in the bugs. The  Blade Singers and Shadow Dancers have Varied bodies, but not really textures. Textures are original from mod, low rez. Also is included is my ariel mod from the other day (no changes).

image.png<-Cute Nose!

Blade Singers are still mostly red heads for easy battle field identification.

bvc.jpg

@X_WE_Light_Armour.pack

8 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

In the course of learning about blood, I jerryrigged a mod. I took Taraanis Wood Elf Mods, from Nexus. Combined them and  gave them blood.

I also Diversified the hair on the BladeSingers, and added some big tits. Minor edits to a face or 2, and 1 body might have a dumper - or it might have got lost in the bugs. The  Blade Singers and Shadow Dancers have Varied bodies, but not really textures. Textures are original from mod, low rez. Also is included is my ariel mod from the other day (no changes).

Great! Thank you so much!

8 hours ago, yourjosspaper said:

Thanks!

found that the elector count pistolier and grenade outrider's model are still lads,

perhaps you somehow missed these two?

Yes, I didn't cover every unit.  I'm working on add blood effect to my mods, it will take a lot of time and make more bugs. I may upload new version in the future, I'm not sure about time. However, you can turn those units to female through rpfm, it is very easy to use.

32 minutes ago, MachineofCat said:

So heres my second Mod i made.

Its for the Sisters of twilight.

A very corrupted form.

Although just a reskin mod i still hope you guys enjoy it

Edit: then o make up version is here cause some people asked me for one without.

I think by tomorrow theres also the version with Make up ready

Total War_ WARHAMMER 3 13.09.2022 00_05_21.png

Total War_ WARHAMMER 3 13.09.2022 00_05_25.png

Total War_ WARHAMMER 3 13.09.2022 00_06_47 (2).png

AssetEditor v0.40 12.09.2022 23_54_29 (2).png

Sisters of Lewd no makeup.pack 30.02 MB · 6 downloads

Think you could do this for Warhammer 2?

https://github.com/donkeyProgramming/TheAssetEditor/releases/tag/v0.40

Basically just that.

Rusty Pack File Manager for exploring  databases is very good.

Don't forget to download the assembly kit in Steam, dont have to use it but some of the tools do, I think.

6 minutes ago, MachineofCat said:

Maybe someone else who knows his stuff can do it. Will also start work on more Wood Elf units after iam finished with the make-up version of the sisters

Very  excited to hear this, love me some wood elves! You doing them with blood?

22 minutes ago, Dwjliel said:

Basically just that.

Don't forget to download the assembly kit in Steam, dont have to use it but some of the tools do, I think.

Thanks! You got any guides I could read or watch to help with editing textures and models?

23 minutes ago, Dwjliel said:

Basically just that.

Wait, I also done some things with AE but I didn't know you could edit some boobs in. Do you have a guide you could show me? Would like to do a deamonette mod but to learn blender for that takes time, is there an easier way on AE?

46 minutes ago, flamelordytheking said:

Thanks! You got any guides I could read or watch to help with editing textures and models?

Tutorial:Updating textures to WH3 - Total War Modding

Thats all ive read, I'm very much a learn by doing person, sorry.

44 minutes ago, ILikeSuccubus said:

Wait, I also done some things with AE but I didn't know you could edit some boobs in. Do you have a guide you could show me? Would like to do a deamonette mod but to learn blender for that takes time, is there an easier way on AE?

Yeah in AE, no guide, once again I leanrt by doing. Just clicking buttons n seeing whats what.

image.png.bc7fa65c94bd3089e84bfa8b6ad0664f.png

That Vertex button there, then Shift-click the white nodes (ctrl-click deselects) you want, then resize n scale til ur happy.

I did skim this video you may both be interested in.

How to Use Asset Editor to Edit Warhammer 3 Models - YouTube

But im the type of idiot who'd rather spend 3 frustrating hours trying to work something out myself, than watch a 20 minute video. ?

Edited by Dwjliel
18 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

image.png<-Cute Nose!

Blade Singers are still mostly red heads for easy battle field identification.

bvc.jpg

@X_WE_Light_Armour.pack 158.89 MB · 178 downloads

The different sized breasts is actually something I think would be really good for variations within units in these mods if its at all possible.  The fact that they are all exactly the same size is a bit weird to look at.  Having even just three variations would make the units look much better imo.  Big, average, and small would be enough to make them less uncanny valley.  They kinda feel like mass-produced robots instead of like people the way everyone is exactly the same size.  I know height can't change much without messing up animations, but breast size shouldn't really interfere. 

8 minutes ago, Kahad said:

The different sized breasts is actually something I think would be really good for variations within units in these mods if its at all possible.  The fact that they are all exactly the same size is a bit weird to look at.  Having even just three variations would make the units look much better imo.  Big, average, and small would be enough to make them less uncanny valley.  They kinda feel like mass-produced robots instead of like people the way everyone is exactly the same size.  I know height can't change much without messing up animations, but breast size shouldn't really interfere. 

I mean the 2nd pic in post you quoted shows 3 very distinct breast sizes? The mod has that? In fact he bladesingers have 5 all different.

image.png.1155f5a765c8c5325a11d8a97b0337de.png

4 is just a slight variation on 3. So unless ive misread your question, the mod has what you want?  Sorry trying my best here.

2 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

I mean the 2nd pic in post you quoted shows 3 very distinct breast sizes? The mod has that? In fact he bladesingers have 5 all different.

image.png.1155f5a765c8c5325a11d8a97b0337de.png

4 is just a slight variation on 3. So unless ive misread your question, the mod has what you want?  Sorry trying my best here.

Ah, I thought the ones out front were hero units or something!  Thats awesome and I wish more mods like this incorporated it.  Though the massive ones are rather defiant of gravity!   Elves must have some impressive muscles in their breasts!