Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

6 hours ago, theendofrim said:

Alright. It should be fixed now. I'm also open to any ideas for the mod.

@savage_beastmen_beta.pack 495.91 MB · 187 downloads

Cygor could throw women

Chariots could have women on or before the mounts to animate them to run faster

Giant or Minotaur could have some directly on their cock, not just bound to them

Spawns could have some bound on them like the centigors but on their mouth

1 hour ago, Noctycula said:

Cygor could throw women

Chariots could have women on or before the mounts to animate them to run faster

Giant or Minotaur could have some directly on their cock, not just bound to them

Spawns could have some bound on them like the centigors but on their mouth

I second the Giant and Minotaur idea if its possible and attach them to they Cygor the same way

Edited by ippo999
1 minute ago, theendofrim said:

As far as I know that's currently impossible 

When I was messing with Wardancers, I curled one of their braided pony tails into a Princess Leia style bun. Turned out it looked weird as fuck becuase hair is animated in line with the heads motion, and I'd reversed the hairs orientation so everything was backwards and weighted wrong, eeks.

But if the prop body was actually attached to the head, there's maybe some movement to be exploited, perhaps.  Be janky as all hell though I bet.

12 hours ago, theendofrim said:

Alright. It should be fixed now. I'm also open to any ideas for the mod.

@savage_beastmen_beta.pack 495.91 MB · 238 downloads

Great job on this! Would be awesome to see some cocks on the beastmen themselves. Giants, Cygors, centaurs, raging minotaurs--I always thought the loincloths and smooth centaurs in the base game were weird. I mean, they're animalistic slaughterers! Time to unleash the beast in beastmen, I say. Whatever direction you choose for the mod, thanks for all your hard work so far!

Im trying to convert this More Female Dark Elves Mod to wh3 (currently only the base shade version into the modded witch elves archers) but im running into issues. I got the models to load ingame with the experimental convert wh2 > wh3 button in asset editor but when i assign the unit an animation of the same skeleton (hu1b in that case in wh2  and wh 3) its really flickering/jittery and the unit doesnt have an animation when zoomed out a bit.

Since some of you guys converted some mods already from wh2 do you have any ideas whats wrong with it?

Witch_Elves_Archers.pack

2 hours ago, shazor said:

Im trying to convert this More Female Dark Elves Mod to wh3 (currently only the base shade version into the modded witch elves archers) but im running into issues. I got the models to load ingame with the experimental convert wh2 > wh3 button in asset editor but when i assign the unit an animation of the same skeleton (hu1b in that case in wh2  and wh 3) its really flickering/jittery and the unit doesnt have an animation when zoomed out a bit.

Since some of you guys converted some mods already from wh2 do you have any ideas whats wrong with it?

Witch_Elves_Archers.pack 31.58 MB · 4 downloads

You probably got wrong lowpoly attached to the unit? when u zooming out its loading wrong not supported poly. open mod and remove lowpoly complitely, it isnt needed any way. I think its in tab called variants something, put variant in search and check them all

6 hours ago, theendofrim said:

I figured out how to add animations to the bound elves so I'll be working on getting the static models updated

Awesome! See, you just needed a challenge... ? The tutorial on animated props makes it look doable but only if an appropriate animation already exists for the skeleton in base game, which I couldn't find...

4 hours ago, naelnor said:

You probably got wrong lowpoly attached to the unit? when u zooming out its loading wrong not supported poly. open mod and remove lowpoly complitely, it isnt needed any way. I think its in tab called variants something, put variant in search and check them all

Already checked that and the entries for lowpoly and super low poly are already empty

38 minutes ago, shazor said:

Already checked that and the entries for lowpoly and super low poly are already empty

hmm its strange, i quick-converted those models and attached on random units, they all working apart from one item, witchguard torso 3, there is some issue with multiple meshes i dunno
tho i did not convert the weapons, nor anything else, only converted the outfits
u sure u saved conversion right? or maybe some issue with weapons i dunno? they working perfect for me under same hu1b anims
also u sure u builded items right in the mod? id sugest not to port charts but to write new, they very diferent from wh2

I have been thinking that Sigvald's Horde would deserve a bit of love from you awesome modders. You would think he would prefer to be surrounded by fawning marauderettes and beautiful scantily-clad cavalry, rather than hulking chaos warrior brutes and spawn ! ?

They could even get more sexy and depraved the more he upgrades them ?

Now THAT would be "original-lore-friendly" !

Years ago I game-mastered the table-top Warhammer RPG, and when the players got captured by a Chaos warrior warband of Slaanesh, they were put in some very memorable - and challenging to escape - "positions" ? Fun times !

Edited by Brute555