Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

On 9/12/2022 at 1:42 PM, Dwjliel said:

In the course of learning about blood, I jerryrigged a mod. I took Taraanis Wood Elf Mods, from Nexus. Combined them and  gave them blood.

I also Diversified the hair on the BladeSingers, and added some big tits. Minor edits to a face or 2, and 1 body might have a dumper - or it might have got lost in the bugs. The  Blade Singers and Shadow Dancers have Varied bodies, but not really textures. Textures are original from mod, low rez. Also is included is my ariel mod from the other day (no changes).

image.png<-Cute Nose!

Blade Singers are still mostly red heads for easy battle field identification.

bvc.jpg

@X_WE_Light_Armour.pack 158.89 MB · 244 downloads

Hi Everyone - I'm new here but LOVE the wonderful stuff you are doing.

One weird thing with the Wardancer mod: I don't get the elves with both breasts exposed or the different sized breasts... I get the one with one breast exposed and the other hidden behind a braid (with black hair) - clearly different from the nexus light armor mods, but not the others. I have disabled the two original WE mods from the nexus, and also tried leaving them with this mod loading last, but always the same result. Is there anything you can think of I am doing wrong or I should be doing ?

12 minutes ago, Brute555 said:

One weird thing with the Wardancer mod: I don't get the elves with both breasts exposed or the different sized breasts... I get the one with one breast exposed and the other hidden behind a braid (with black hair) - clearly different from the nexus light armor mods, but not the others. I have disabled the two original WE mods from the nexus, and also tried leaving them with this mod loading last, but always the same result. Is there anything you can think of I am doing wrong or I should be doing ?

I'm also getting a similar problem where parts of the model become invisible and only the head/legs and arms load.  I also tried changing the load order as I have the Hooveric mod. 

On 9/9/2022 at 1:25 PM, Dwjliel said:

A question on LazyIcarus fellas corruption stuff, is there a point in D/L'ing it if im not playing as Miao Ying? Does it work on AI?

Other than just the reskins, I see they're available seperately.

And er, a not great, Ariel. I'm officially quitting on even begining to try to learn the 1st thing about modeling and texturing, just way beyond me. If you must have something for ariel, this is er, almost close to something.

Ariel_Behanceder2.pack 6.01 MB · 139 downloads

iujhtgb2331_1.jpg

This didn't work for me :(

4 hours ago, Brute555 said:

One weird thing with the Wardancer mod: I don't get the elves with both breasts exposed or the different sized breasts... I get the one with one breast exposed and the other hidden behind a braid (with black hair) - clearly different from the nexus light armor mods, but not the others.

Yeah I only added slight body variations to the wardancers, its the BladeSingers that got all effort put into them, as eventually the 'replace' wardancers in my armies. Check that unit out. 

Edit - I just realised that the wsmodel creation bug I discovered (in my howto blood post) might have completely nullified any benefit to Wardancers - I was really only modding the blade singers. I'll have a look to see if I can restore their original texture variation, (there was no mesh variation) but fear the wsmodel creation -REQUIRED for blood removes it. I will have a look into it tho, promise! But just to clarify there was only ever MINOR variation to wardancers, it was blade singers i worked on, wardancers included in the mod to reduce load order bloat primarily.

4 hours ago, stereoeagle said:

I'm also getting a similar problem where parts of the model become invisible and only the head/legs and arms load.  I also tried changing the load order as I have the Hooveric mod. 

I would guess that is due to hooveric and it pointing to places different than the mod. No invisible people for me, not sure  what I could change....

3 hours ago, Erozb said:

This didn't work for me :(

Same answer as above really, which isnt much help to any of youse all, sorry. Ariel works for me, have you tried the combined mod with the wardancers/bladesingers? Might magically help. I'd guess a mod conflict but there's not really many out for her... unless you're trying yo use "Ariel Behanced" from Steam as well?

5 hours ago, flamelordytheking said:

@Dwjliel Is it okay if I DM you to ask for tips and advice on using Asset Editor?

Sure you can, but as my replies illustrate, I am an amateur stumbling about in the dark! Da Modding Den Discord is a great place with people that actually know what they're talking about! I'll help if I can tho!

I'm just sharing my testing projects as I explore the tools, and really wanted to get a grip on the blood issue. I'm only bobbing them in this topic, not actually releasing them as mods in the hope that it inspires others to pick up the baton lol.

Edited by Dwjliel
16 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

Yeah I only added slight body variations to the wardancers, its the BladeSingers that got all effort put into them, as eventually the 'replace' wardancers in my armies. Check that unit out. 

Reveal hidden contents

Edit - I just realised that the wsmodel creation bug I discovered (in my howto blood post) might have completely nullified any benefit to Wardancers - I was really only modding the blade singers. I'll have a look to see if I can restore their original texture variation, (there was no mesh variation) but fear the wsmodel creation -REQUIRED for blood removes it. I will have a look into it tho, promise! But just to clarify there was only ever MINOR variation to wardancers, it was blade singers i worked on, wardancers included in the mod to reduce load order bloat primarily.

I would guess that is due to hooveric and it pointing to places different than the mod. No invisible people for me, not sure  what I could change....

Yes so it is the Hooveric reskin mod that's causing the chest area to be invisible.  Strange as I haven't had other problems before running unit mods like Dark Elf Debauchery or Free Morathi

18 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

Reveal hidden contents

Same answer as above really, which isnt much help to any of youse all, sorry. Ariel works for me, have you tried the combined mod with the wardancers/bladesingers? Might magically help. I'd guess a mod conflict but there's not really many out for her... unless you're trying yo use "Ariel Behanced" from Steam as well?

Sure you can, but as my replies illustrate, I am an amateur stumbling about in the dark! Da Modding Den Discord is a great place with people that actually know what they're talking about! I'll help if I can tho!

I'm just sharing my testing projects as I explore the tools, and really wanted to get a grip on the blood issue. I'm only bobbing them in this topic, not actually releasing them as mods in the hope that it inspires others to pick up the baton lol.

Noob question here: where can I find the Bladesingers (who are so generously blessed) in the Wood Elf roster ? Or is it another mod ?

On 9/13/2022 at 12:06 AM, zeta0080 said:

Yes, I didn't cover every unit.  I'm working on add blood effect to my mods, it will take a lot of time and make more bugs. I may upload new version in the future, I'm not sure about time. However, you can turn those units to female through rpfm, it is very easy to use.

Thanks for the tip!

I'll look into it.

Hey guys I'm trying to put some cocks onto Kairos but I'm stuck at the very last step I think. I converted the dick model from FBX to rigid model via QtRME, imported it into Asset Editor, lined it all up, pinned it to the skeleton, and in the editor it looks great but I can't figure out how to apply it to the other LODs without breaking everything else. Autogenerating them messes up his wings and copying LOD 0 to all LODs breaks it even harder in-game. I would appreciate some help but I also don't want to join a discord for this particular problem for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, Dwjliel said:

Looks good! Ty for sharing, I really like the make-up less version so ty for providing both!

Hopin the fixes aren't too critical?

just some clothing changes to avoid clipping as theor movesets are very... special and dont mix well with certain clothing choices or lack of them.

A bit like these mods dont mix well with the steam workshop.

Morathi ascension stage 1's progression mechanics are out on the discord: https://discord.gg/W4qkrNwUMk 

To reiterate, my policy is to have only 1 source of download for each of my mods, and it's much easier to update and notify people on the discord.

The reskin itself is out on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2860509927

Stage 0 to stage 1 is pretty involved, but can be completed in around 25 turns if you rush it:
1. build home province to tier 3 and build the tier 3 landmark
2. get offered the quest battle for the Blank Codex
3. after completing the quest battle you have to form a defensive or military alliance with a Slaanesh faction (tip is to offer the alliance in the same order as joining their wars against other factions, and maintain a treasury of around 10k to complete the offer)
4. after the alliance on the next turn you'll receive a mission to capture Alith Anar
5. after you capture Alith Anar you confederate his faction, but his regions apart from his home region rebels and joins a valid high elf faction; you cannot recruit him yet (injured for 999 turns); you'll be able to after a series of training events
6. on the next turn you get a dilemma to consummate your alliance with Slaanesh; rejecting this offer is permanent

image.png.151b6e98a1ac3a367bbf43e22263383b.pngimage.thumb.png.ce33713da7821d18fd087ec01cb6dd07.pngimage.thumb.png.5c91b8b73ba4e8512f1856b0f5009b8e.png

image.png.1f25759b8b69ad9d911d29ad65438bb7.png

image.png.cf3f4c17e80ce8bd408b95b7f2e24bea.pngimage.png.85dbac96f8743bf6b9a0fb874baf6419.pngimage.png.f7c63e972595ac05cb39c74e491a5806.pngimage.png.65f827b1e5425b84908bb9cbeec577c2.png

Edited by TabulaRasa
add progression details

@Dwjliel Any idea why your Bladesinger mod would affect their voices in combat? I noticed the bladesingers don't have their yelling/screaming when charging and fighting with your mod installed. They just kinda grunt over and over. The unit select voiceline seems fine but only their "in melee" yells and screams are gone. Tested with and without your mod a couple times and it sucks since they're crazy screaming is very satisfying while a feminine grunt on repeat is just weird....

Also  I noticed when clicking on the units while they're idle, they play the "unit selected" voiceline. Where one voice says something like "Warriors of Ariel" and then many of the voices should follow up with a response to the initial single voiceline. The follow up lines are also abset when using your mod.

Edited by LeeFoster2
On 9/16/2022 at 10:27 AM, LeeFoster2 said:

@Dwjliel Any idea why your Bladesinger mod would affect their voices in combat? I noticed the bladesingers don't have their yelling/screaming when charging and fighting with your mod installed. They just kinda grunt over and over. The unit select voiceline seems fine but only their "in melee" yells and screams are gone. Tested with and without your mod a couple times and it sucks since they're crazy screaming is very satisfying while a feminine grunt on repeat is just weird....

Also  I noticed when clicking on the units while they're idle, they play the "unit selected" voiceline. Where one voice says something like "Warriors of Ariel" and then many of the voices should follow up with a response to the initial single voiceline. The follow up lines are also abset when using your mod.

It's not my mod, it's taraanis' on the nexus. I just mesed with some visual elements: tits/hair.

I've had the quickest of looks and yeah, the meta data is for HE... I suspect its a straight rip from his WH2+troy version and WH3 does something different?
anyhoo im uloading a version with the vanilla default data for both Bladesingers and Wardancer.

Please let me know if it addresses your issue!

Sword issue below, hopefully sorted!

@X_WE_Light_Armour.pack

Edited by Dwjliel
Corrected attached file, re swords
1 hour ago, Dwjliel said:

It's not my mod, it's taraanis' on the nexus. I just mesed with some visual elements: tits/hair.

I've had the quickest of looks and yeah, the meta data is for HE... I suspect its a straight rip from his WH2+troy version and WH3 does something different?
anyhoo im uloading a version with the vanilla default data for both Bladesingers and Wardancer, untested.

Please let me know if it addresses your issue :)

There's also a 'leather' sound effect I removed it in 4 out of 5 references  (left 1as they do have leather boots on). Let me know if you notice anything off, im unsure if its sound for armor or footsteps.

@X_WE_Light_Armour.pack 158.89 MB · 8 downloads

Nice change , but there is one thing worse ... Bladesingers now dont have swords only that green light , but the good thing is that the bodies arent plastic anymore, because some were in the previous version, Can you please fix those swords? Good job with this mod especially for the blood:-)

Thank you for the super quick post Jefkar. i saw it within 2 mins of posting, took me a full hour to fix ?!

Who new sound meta data would affect sword appearance? Not me thats for sure!

Correct file should be attached correctly above, previous post page 18.

I am unsure about the "plastic" comment though... they're never were shiny in my version of the mod, so no credit due haha.

There is something about Gloss conversions though... referenced by LIG is his new release ...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2864017808

LIG's KHALIDIA, fresh on steam ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>> Does anyone know please how to REMOVE the glowy blue eyes please?

EDIT: Page 19, we're now on more pages than the WH2 topic! Praise Sigmar for our horny selves!

Edited by Dwjliel