Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

7 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

Thank you for the super quick post Jefkar. i saw it within 2 mins of posting, took me a full hour to fix ?!

Who new sound meta data would affect sword appearance? Not me thats for sure!

Correct file should be attached correctly above, previous post page 18.

I am unsure about the "plastic" comment though... they're never were shiny in my version of the mod, so no credit due haha.

There is something about Gloss conversions though... referenced by LIG is his new release ...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2864017808

LIG's KHALIDIA, fresh on steam ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EDIT: Page 19, we're now on more pages than the WH2 topic! Praise Sigmar for our horny selves!

do you know if there is a mod required to load the khalida braless reskin? i cant get it to work on its own and with the lig reskin active aswell[idk if the wh2 version is needed i just assume it isnt]

Edited by sempeh
2 hours ago, sempeh said:

do you know if there is a mod required to load the khalida braless reskin? i cant get it to work on its own and with the lig reskin active aswell[idk if the wh2 version is needed i just assume it isnt]

Do you mean my alteration from page 15?  That will work all by itself. If you're using Serpent_Clickers from slightly earlier in the thread, then they needed some load order shenanigans. He has made an Actual Download{link}  - with the names correct for our convenience! Download [LIG[Khalida.7z and 1 of Khalida_braless.7z or Khalida_braless_skimpy.7z to use that one :) hope this helps!

3 hours ago, LeeFoster2 said:

@Dwjliel Thank you for your work. I actually decided to stop using your mod if you or I didn't figure out how to change the bladesinger voices back. I NEED that crazy screaming they do. Good work again.

Glad to hear that! Woo! You may be interested in the rest of this post.

I've perfected, to my tastes, my woodelf mod!! YAY!!

It combines taraanis' 2 mods + my Ariel minor edit (boobah).

I've:

• Fixed the voice files for both Blade Singers and Wardancers  (incongruity LeeFoster pointed out).
  • Reduced some bloat and random files that were hanging around the mods.
  • Successfuly got 2 textures (war paints) variations working.
  • Edited all the hairs to vastly reduce clipping when idle. (Blade Singers+War Dancers)
  • Edited the... belt straps? to vastly reduce clipping on the thighs when idle. (Blade Singers+War Dancers)
  • Added 1 skirt/leggings variation and 1 bum cape variation to BLADE SINGERS Legs.
  • Tidied up some LoDs.
  • Blade Singers still mostly red heads for easy battlefield scanning, some hairs are BIG now tho, lol.
  • Blood of course still works!
  • Body Variation still present, 2 definitive types to Blade singers+ more breast diversity.

Made some Executive Decisions to War Dancers:

• Dual Wield War Dancers are as nude as before - some tweaks to hair.
  • SPEAR Wielding War Dancers are CLOTHED, the vanilla War Dancer look. I figured defensive units need the padding, variety is the spice of life and its more fun to see nude when some are clothed :P .
  • THE RoR Spear Wielding War Dancers are a mix - mostly nude War Dancers, but with 1 leggings variant, and a different selection of heads, mostly masked+ white hair for easy battlefield scanning. The RoR is so skilled at the dance they can show off their prowess, dodging all blows without the need for prohibitive armour holding them back.

If you'd like to make War Dancer-Spears fully nude It's EASILY doable yourself, just open in RPFM and delete wef_wardancer_spear.variantmeshdefinition  located in variantmeshes\variantmeshdefinitions. Simple, Easy!

There's a couple of other undocumented changes in all likelyhood, I've been working on it all day and changes got lost inbetween revisons/fixes/backups/panic deletes etc :tounge_wink:

But I genuinely think it's decent now!

image.png.a6d90aab93c3544a1f940aa1f78e4873.png

@X_WE_Light_Armour.pack

Edited by Dwjliel
3 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

Do you mean my alteration from page 15?  That will work all by itself. If you're using Serpent_Clickers from slightly earlier in the thread, then they needed some load order shenanigans. He has made an Actual Download{link}  - with the names correct for our convenience! Download [LIG[Khalida.7z and 1 of Khalida_braless.7z or Khalida_braless_skimpy.7z to use that one :) hope this helps!

I've perfected, to my tastes, my woodelf mod!! YAY!!

I've:

• Fixed the voice files for both Blade Singers and Wardancers  (incongruity LeeFoster pointed out).
  • Edited all the hairs to vastly reduce clipping when idle. (Blade Singers+War Dancers)
  • Edited the... belt straps? to vastly reduce clipping on the thighs when idle. (Blade Singers+War Dancers)
  • Added 1 skirt/leggings variation and 1 bum cape variation to BLADE SINGERS Legs.
  • Tidied up some LoDs.
  • Blade Singers still mostly red heads for easy battlefield scanning, some hairs are BIG now tho, lol.
  • Body Variation still present, 2 definitive types to Blade singers+ more breast diversity.

• SPEAR Wielding War Dancers are CLOTHED, the vanilla War Dancer look. I figured defensive units need the padding, variety is the spice of life and its more fun to see nude when some are clothed :P .
  • THE RoR Spear Wielding War Dancers are a mix - mostly nude War Dancers, but with 1 leggings variant, and a different selection of heads, mostly masked+ white hair for easy battlefield scanning. The RoR is so skilled at the dance they can show off their prowess, dodging all blows without the need for prohibitive armour holding them back.

If you'd like to make War Dancer-Spears fully nude It's EASILY doable yourself, just open in RPFM and delete wef_wardancer_spear.variantmeshdefinition  located in variantmeshes\variantmeshdefinitions. Simple, Easy!

There's a couple of other undocumented changes in all likelyhood, I've been working on it all day and changes got lost inbetween revisons/fixes/backups/panic deletes etc :tounge_wink:

@X_WE_Light_Armour.pack 183.14 MB · 24 downloads

The bodies are completely invisible. Its probably a conflict with the hooveric reskin mod everyone is using

8 hours ago, Snakeborg1 said:

The bodies are completely invisible. Its probably a conflict with the hooveric reskin mod everyone is using

As has been noted,  yes.

I could rename the mod to grab priority, but I dont want to do that, Hooverics work is too good. And there's a possibility he references the same vanilla files (or will in the future) to create varients, and if my mod 'dominated' then other units besides Wood Elves might get invisible body parts etc.

If you really want  use my mod- or any other specific mod- along side Hooveric, then delete the corresponding varientmesh inside hooveric mod, ie in this case wef_wardancer_base.variantmeshdefinition and wef_bladesinger_base.variantmeshdefinition. This will mean hooverics is no longer telling the game what to load for WD's/BS'/Your mod leaving the path way open for this mod/your specific mod to work.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Dwjliel
2 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

Do you mean my alteration from page 15?   That will work all by itself. If you're using Serpent_Clickers from slightly earlier in the thread, then they needed some load order shenanigans. He has made an Actual Download {link}   - with the names correct for our convenience! Download [LIG [Khalida.7z and 1 of Khalida_braless.7z or Khalida_braless_skimpy.7z to use that one :)hope this helps!

I've perfected, to my tastes, my woodelf mod !! YAY !!

I've:

• Fixed the voice files for both Blade Singers and Wardancers (incongruity LeeFoster pointed out).
  • Edited all the hairs to vastly reduce clipping when idle. (Blade Singers + War Dancers)
  • Edited the ... belt straps? to vastly reduce clipping on the thighs when idle. (Blade Singers + War Dancers)
  • Added 1 skirt / leggings variation and 1 bum cape variation to BLADE SINGERS Legs.
  • Tidied up some LoDs.
  • Body Variation still present, 2 definitive types to Blade singers + more breast diversity.

• SPEAR Wielding War Dancers are CLOTHED, the vanilla War Dancer look. I figured defensive units need the padding, variety is the spice of life and its more fun to see nude when some are clothed : P .
  • THE RoR Spear Wielding War Dancers are a mix - mostly nude War Dancers, but with 1 leggings variant, and a different selection of heads, mostly masked + white hair for easy battlefield scanning. The RoR is so skilled at the dance they can show off their prowess, dodging all blows without the need for prohibitive armor holding them back.

If you'd like to make War Dancer-Spears fully nude It's EASILY doable yourself, just open in RPFM and delete wef_wardancer_spear.variantmeshdefinition  located in variantmeshes \ variantmeshdefinitions. Simple, Easy!

There's a couple of other undocumented changes in all likelyhood, I've been working on it all day and changes got lost inbetween revisons / fixes / backups / panic deletes etc: tounge_wink:

@ X_WE_Light_Armour.pack 183.14 MB · 24 downloads

Is there a way to edit the files to make all the war dancers and blade singers have the same bust size

11 hours ago, ippo999 said:

Is there a way to edit the files to make all the war dancers and blade singers have the same bust size

As Lee foster said, delete ones u dont like, the 3 unlabelled  are very similar looking and very similar to the War Dancers.
if You want the WD's and BS to have the exact same body, they share "3.wsmodel" so delete the other entries for both.

image.png.013bde02b028158dd38dc69aa5996686.png

Spotted this unlinked (i think?) scantily clad slaanesh archer unit mod on the workshop.

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Edited by Dwjliel
9 hours ago, Snakeborg1 said:

It indeed is, which I confirmed.

Hooveric's actually assigns many units to completely new, custom variants, and both Bladedancers and Wardancers are among them.

I made a fix for that issue for my own use, which I attach. Just put it above both sexy wood elves and hooveric's in mod loading order (which it should be by default).

All it does is replace the content of variantmeshdefinitions placed by Hooveric with Dwjliel's ekhm... assets.

Speaking of, @Dwjliel, I do believe you could import this fix into your mod and it would (or at least should - worked when I tried it myself) work for both Hooveric users and infidels. As I said, Hooveric redirects units to a new variant, so the variantmeshdefinitions can exist in the same mod just fine, you'd just need to update the Hooveric files together with the basic meshdefinitions whenever you make changes. You'll see what I mean.

@!WE_Light_Armor_Hooveric_comp.pack

Edited by Ahriman_Ahzek
3 hours ago, Dwjliel said:

As Lee foster said, delete ones u dont like, the 3 unlabelled are very similar looking and very similar to the War Dancers.
if You want the WD's and BS to have the exact same body, they share "3.wsmodel" so delete the other entries for both.

image.png.013bde02b028158dd38dc69aa5996686.png

Thank you for the response I appreciate the help

2 hours ago, theendofrim said:

Hello. I'm working on a savage beastmen mod which pulls from their GW origins as dark and animalistic. Right now it's just some variants for minotaurs, centrigors, giants, and ghorgons. 

Total War  Warhammer III Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 23.47.14.83.png

Impressive and scary, i never saw something like that. But its actually fit the faction and it's well made, wow O.O

Edited by Lorphe
3 hours ago, theendofrim said:

Hello. I'm working on a savage beastmen mod which pulls from their GW origins as dark and animalistic. Right now it's just some variants for minotaurs, centrigors, giants, and ghorgons. 

Total War  Warhammer III Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 23.47.14.83.png

Total War  Warhammer III Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 23.46.05.74.png

Total War  Warhammer III Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 23.45.35.57.png

Total War  Warhammer III Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 23.44.38.61.png

Total War  Warhammer III Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 23.45.16.23 (2).png

Total War  Warhammer III Screenshot 2022.09.19 - 00.18.43.71.png

@savage_beastmen_beta.pack 495.91 MB · 28 downloads

Yes. This. I had similar thoughts as to how to get lewdity into, well, non-lewd factions such as beastmen and greenskins, which included somehow having captives on or tied to large units; I also wondered about some sort of new slave-cart unit where a genius animator/modder could have a faction member having their way with a captive in the back... Alas that genius isn't me, I've barely got the hang of kitbashing regular units...

Decided to share my current progress on the rework of the Wood Elves. Specificly on the ones under the Sisters.

The plan is to rework every unit of the rooster in a more slaaneshy one.

The first version will only be a Reskin of all units while the end version will make those units into their own units adding them to the Sisters rooster. Will work very well with my already published "sisters of lewds" mod

The first units that are already finished are

Wildwood Rangers

Wardancer

Wardancer with spears

All units have 5 bodys, heads and 3 type of legs to give them a good mix.

I will probably rework their weapons too at some point to fit them more but for now i concentrate on the models.

Just as a side info as iam absolutely new to modding all i do currently is kitbashing

AssetEditor v0.40 17.09.2022 02_26_09 (2).png

AssetEditor v0.40 19.09.2022 02_25_50 (2).png

Total War_ WARHAMMER 3 19.09.2022 02_07_23 (2).png

Total War_ WARHAMMER 3 19.09.2022 02_12_15 (2).png

And so it begins... Free The Morathi just got nixed on the WH3 Workshop. :classic_sad:

Still up for WH2 mind you.

I prefer Dark Elf Debaucheries, so im ok, and its been rehosted at the Nexus for those that want it.

But its sad take-downs are happening.

I made my own tweak to LIGs Khalida again. Just ridiculous honkers + make up. Inc unit card/portrait. LIGS original is REQUIRED, load order is automatic. :)

DOES have  blue glowey eyes despite screenshots lack.

image.thumb.png.0757fc9a500fe2008f374f43c2c2f9d6.png

[LIE]_[LIG]KhalidaBIG.pack

Edited by Dwjliel