Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

As for ideas for this, maybe add ancilaries that're stuff like breeding slaves, maybe add some events or something to do with capturing and enslaving women, offering an increase to dread or horde growth? Or special buildings, like a breeding whore's house for the horde that increases casualty replenishment rate and horde growth, add some lewd art for it's building icon too... 

Also, the rest of the beastmen units should have animated dongs that're there too, even those without captives, the smaller gors and bestigors, and especially the lords and heroes (ESPECIALLY the legendary lords, Taurox, Morghur, etc)

Edited by Scorpios
20 hours ago, theendofrim said:

I uploaded a new version of the beastmen mod. The giant now has 3 animated captives and there's a WIP animated captive for the Doombull lord.

ABSOLUTELY master piece, waitting for more unit model/building description

I think race-specific landmark is a good way to improve the sence of immersion, and its also not that hard (I think)

Anyway, really impressive work.

Love the wood elf mods, sexy gals kicking chaos's rear is something I never tire of x3

But had a few mod idea's if anyone with the skills and time might be willing to do.

A mod to give the wood elf Zoats a female torso, not sure how hard that would be to do. Keep the same animations just overlay the Zoat torso texture over the female torso and such.
And give the Skaven female Jazzail models, I beleive a Kisleve has a similar looking sniper (sniper rested on a shield) turn that into a rat looking anthro female and size her down and such x3

And a big one I and a friend would love but this one is a bit of a larger project, but female lizard mod x3 units like skinks, Soarus warriors and Kroxigors (I'm sure I'm butchering the names lol) having female versions boobs and all cause more sexy in action x3.

25 minutes ago, Littlelostdragon said:

Love the wood elf mods, sexy gals kicking chaos's rear is something I never tire of x3

But had a few mod idea's if anyone with the skills and time might be willing to do.

A mod to give the wood elf Zoats a female torso, not sure how hard that would be to do. Keep the same animations just overlay the Zoat torso texture over the female torso and such.
And give the Skaven female Jazzail models, I beleive a Kisleve has a similar looking sniper (sniper rested on a shield) turn that into a rat looking anthro female and size her down and such x3

And a big one I and a friend would love but this one is a bit of a larger project, but female lizard mod x3 units like skinks, Soarus warriors and Kroxigors (I'm sure I'm butchering the names lol) having female versions boobs and all cause more sexy in action x3.

If I knew how to alter the amount of vertexes on a model, I'd try to make that. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that

1 hour ago, deltarno said:

Does anyone have LIGs Khalida  loaded up here?  It was taken down with the others, so no idea where the original can be found.

Ah fuck I was just about to try his Miao Ying mod. The corruption mod is too much for me I just want the one model changed.

Oh wait it's still on my computer. If anybody else needs it I can get it.

Edited by whateverdontcare
4 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

Ah fuck I was just about to try his Miao Ying mod. The corruption mod is too much for me I just want the one model changed.

yeah thats a bummer. It was a good model too. though if you like, you dont have to download the whole corruption progression mod, you can just donwload the stage you like the look of and use that as a stand alone. I use the 4th stage i think. pretty sure its on here some where or on lazy's discord

4 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I also think LessisGood's is better

I thought the first stage was basically LIGs model? I could be wrong on that though. But hopefully some kind soul will upload the original skin to nexus or something. A guy did that for tw2 so maybe he will do the same for this one.

16 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

The corruption framework and Miao stages 1 + 2 were taken down from the steam workshop so I'm migrating the download to LL. Currently it's a club 

Really cool to see you uploading your stuff here. Makes it way easier to check for updates compared to the Discord.

Thank you.

Edited by Kalderon
7 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

Think LIG mentions somewhere that mod manager will hide mods that have been taken down even though they're still on your computer - so just need to go in and manually tweak the name of the packfile