[mod] Teratophilia Scenes (PoV Addon)

Teratophilia Scenes (PoV Addon)

This mod uses the default sexbound pov window in a slightly different way. With supported monsters during sex scene you will geta small general cutscene with climax, instead of usual pov view.

While I think there is OK amount of supports right now - this is still an initial release, so there's still lots of work to be done! (But it had to be started somewhere)

The PoV Scenes mod will NOT override situations where both actors have their pov scene drawn. The PoV will play as normal.

The whole philosophy of what started as an experiment is to give more lewd freedom for artist for slightly higher resolution monster smut.

For this reason I also attached sources to the downloads, feel free to tinker with aseprite files (Although excuse me not always keeping them clean with naming). If you feel like you can improve the animations, add more, or improve the climax - don't hesitate to show me the results!

Requirements

Sexbound

Teratophilia, obviously.

Most recently updated Pov Redux

(Big thanks to red3dred for implementing my scenes code)

Thanks to LewdGuard Hexagum for contributing to the mod! (And Hexagum specifically for experimenting and making me make more varied features)

Currently supported monsters and their amount of animations:

Green is change from most recent update:

Spoiler

Batong - 1 + 1 active +RARE 

Fennix - 2 + 3 by Lewdguard

Gleap - 1 + 1 active  Almost complete support aside from some climax scenes by Hexagum (no rare yet)

Nutmidge - 1

Nutmidgelings - 1 (Hexagum)

Paratail - 1

Poptop - 1 + 1 +RARE 

Skimbus - 1

Smoglin - 2 + 2 active +RARE 

Snaunt - 2  +RARE 

Tentaclecrawler - 1

+ Crutter +RARE 

+ Lilodon by Lewdguard 

Known issues:

- Climaxing when the ending return animation is played will cause it to loop

That is more or less it for now.
If something doesnt work - let me know.

If you are interested in contributing - you are welcome to try!

Some notes in case you want to try making something, but too shy to ask:

Spoiler

There are currently two ways to create supports - simple and advanced.

For good simple examples look for artword/pov/actor2/lilodon/male.

The 127 pixel frames are hidden there, but this allows for simple one-sprite support. Limitation being  one set of loopable animation and a simple climax loop.

The name is always Cutscenes.png

As for advanced, look for artwork/pov/actor2/gleap/male structure

Each pose is a different file that contains a row of regular loop and then a set of climax animations.

Do note that to decrease file size you can utilize pos-sequence setting in .frame file.

For example pos-sequence being "123234567678" will play  climax animations in that order. That means it'll play pos-climax.s1.1-pos-climax.s1.5, then pos-climax.s2.1-pos-climax.s2.5 and s3.1-s3.5 but then repeat s2.1-s2.5-s3.1-s3.5 before continuing to s4.

Note that right as the climax is about to end, the animation will play the last loop of the sequence, reserver it as a "return to normal" animation!

The s stands for stage. Stage name can be any letter but using increasing numbers is convenient.

If you made a simple climax that doesnt require any repetitions - just leave sequence to be 123456789a.. however long your climax is.

Name each file according to their position and type of pairing (cutscenesN)

Where N is determined like this:
Actor 1 (top) X Actor 2 (bot)

Male(Futa) X Female is 1

Male(Futa) X Futa is 2

Male(Futa) X Male is 3

Female X Female is 4

Female X Futa is 5

Female X Male is 6

2 hours ago, pammed said:

2 questions are you going to add anal and are you going to do all teratophilia included mobs eventually with all positions and etc

Btw great mod i love it

Depends on the mood

Hopefully I'll add more monsters and some additional poses for existing ones! 

My focus will be on better ideas rather than doing more of the same just because (therefore most of standing+doggy poses will be combined)

As for anal - well gay pairings use that when applicable. Fennix female also use anal due to me being slightly lazy.

It's relatively easy to render out more variants, but I don't think I can easily implement it in code itself, it would need a custom toggle ui.

love this mod too bad it doesn't seems to work when you are defeated (but i think it has to do that when you are defeated you don't have the wheel to choose poses or i could be doing something wrong) but till i absolutely love it

Edited by xephion
10 minutes ago, xephion said:

love this mod too bad it doesn't seems to work when you are defeated (but i think it has to do that when you are defeated you don't have the wheel to choose poses or i could be doing something wrong) but till i absolutely love it

There are not a lot of player passive animations yet, so yeah.
I guess it is time to make more "anon" style characters.

Okay! Figured I'd share some things.

The thing got decently popular so I might aswell continue updating once in a while (not too soon though, I want to focus on other things first)
As always, here are some obscure teasing 

Spoiler

aDjU608.png.b91e34ba28f70265ef885a2f138ed63d.png

I will probably focus more on giving monster dominant actor role support, along with adding a few other choice positions that I think will just look nice in general

Also Artus was working on some recoloring for monster variants, we'll see where that leads (prolly something I should focus on too)

If you have any preferences on what scenes to what monsters to add - let me know

Just write it out and put likes on it I guess.

Also I need some people suggesting their server to implement this mod - the mod is entirely client side so you can add it to your own game without worries.

I will be watching your mod progress with great interest. OwO Cool shit.

Edit: By the way, will you be collaborating with that Lewdguard person on Twitter much? They mentioned not knowing how to get their work into a mod of some kind. I'm pretty sure I saw you tweet how they were an inspiration for this mod.

Edited by Blazekune
Additional text in order to prevent double post.
3 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

They mentioned adding critter/pet support.
I am not so involved with SxB to know about it, the base ways dont seem to work.

Yeh they had asked me about ship-pets, and i explained how it went when i tried to add support to them:
The ship pets are tied to the object (SAIL) and that seems to be where their process/script runs. So trying to transform an entity being run by an object into an object, the game really doesn't like that. Results i had were that either the Ship Pets were frozen (Script broke) or they worked and instantly crashed the game when SxB interacts with them. So unless someone is a good wizard and can figure that out, ship pets are out of the question for now it seems. And i'm not gonna tell people to install FU to have ship-pets as normal pets.

Critters, however, are completely normal creatures AFAIK, the floor-crawlers sort, like bunnies and snails, and should be "supportable".

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Critters, however, are completely normal creatures AFAIK, the floor-crawlers sort, like bunnies and snails, and should be "supportable".

That's strange.. because I spawned a hen and I couldnt hit it with bow hmm..

(It is possible I am missing the right patch folder though.. should be farming..

Edited by TemtemLover
2 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

That's strange.. because I spawned a hen and I couldnt hit it with bow hmm..

(It is possible I am missing the right patch folder though.. should be farming..

Yep, farm animals do work, but they require special patches instead of normal patches used on hostile monsters. This is because of the AI tree IIRC.

Edit: After returning from a chore, here's the thing:
Sexbound has a behaviour file, used to "teach" monsters how to use and properly become Sexbound nodes. That file is for monsters specifically, so a equivalent to "sexboundbasemonster.behavior" is needed to support farm animals. I've made one, and i can share that if you'd want, but that's the necessary step to support farm animals.

Edit 2:
Alright, here you go.

sexboundfarmmonster.behavior

Edited by red3dred