[mod] Teratophilia Scenes (PoV Addon)

46 minutes ago, TemtemLover said:

behaviors\monsters\modular

(or actually maybe it doesn't matter)
But you also need to change the value of behaviour in monster support patch from sexboundmonster to sexboundfarmmonster 

That's the right folder/place, and necessary patch, yeah.

Though, are there already supported farm animals? Or, well, i should say, are there any supports made for them, or you two just testing?

34 minutes ago, red3dred said:

That's the right folder/place, and necessary patch, yeah.

Though, are there already supported farm animals? Or, well, i should say, are there any supports made for them, or you two just testing?

Just testing yeh. I don't think a hen turning into a fennix in sex node is a an actual support xD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well.. out of nowhere @Hexagun popped up!

They shared their animation work and I worked on implementing them to game itself.

I think they look really good, I hope they wont stop there!

...I should cook up a few scenes too for an update, shouldn't I?..

There's an issue with frame 6(or R) confusion that happened, so one frame is eaten..

but I'll see if it can be solved.

16 minutes ago, TemtemLover said:

Well.. out of nowhere @Hexagun popped up!

They shared their animation work and I worked on implementing them to game itself.

I think they look really good, I hope they wont stop there!

...I should cook up a few scenes too for an update, shouldn't I?..

There's an issue with frame 6(or R) confusion that happened, so one frame is eaten..

but I'll see if it can be solved.

my friend, I thought it was so hot and cute, the facial expressions, the little tongue....I would say it was the best update for gleap, I can't wait to try it soon! ^^

So with some collaborative work between Red Zan Hex and me now this is possible

Any amount of frames, fps + climax length is now on the table.

I'll dig at some code to make it always play the ending at least, because the climax length is rather dynamic.

I guess current idea is "the more full your cum bar was, the longer and juicier animation is"

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, it's been some time but hopefully we'll release something by the end of month with a few more animations.

There has been code work to implement properly and optimize import work.

After that update I'll prolly focus on implementing rare variants of what exists atm.

For now have a little tease that got inspired by Hex terato recent work

Spoiler

CrutterAnims.gif.3a0e1e0104c544ab751180ee33d09b92.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 8:34 PM, TemtemLover said:

And update is out! 
This is highly experimental so let me know if something breaks!

There is no pak version, zip file after modifying the suffix name pak, open the game will crash.

Edited by PKC ADD
19 minutes ago, PKC ADD said:

There is no pak version, zip file after modifying the suffix name pak, open the game will crash.

Simply unzip the mod, place the folder inside the Mods folder, and if the files are right, it'll work. That's how it is for any folder mod.

image.png.5c14e643ac248bcff501701af5aa0989.png

Works very well.

1 hour ago, TemtemLover said:

Can you try seeing if doing it as other races does same thing? Cause there's only one error relating to a patching.. from avalis? huh.
also missing assets for "kemono"

sure, i will make some new characters of mod races and ping you here if any/none have this issue when i get some free time

On 8/13/2022 at 7:29 PM, TemtemLover said:

Can you try seeing if doing it as other races does same thing? Cause there's only one error relating to a patching.. from avalis? huh.
also missing assets for "kemono"

avali seems to work fine even with the error, so im guessing its unfortunetly my kemono guy? (one from pic)

20 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Well it's not teratoscenes problem then.

or.. does it not happen if you remove this addon?

nope still happens, i will just go ahead and redo my kemono mods and se if it keeps happening, thanks for trying to help though i appreciate it

20 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Well it's not teratoscenes problem then.

or.. does it not happen if you remove this addon?

nope still happens, i will just go ahead and redo my kemono mods and se if it keeps happening, thanks for trying to help though i appreciate it