[mod] Teratophilia Scenes (PoV Addon)

On 8/14/2022 at 9:13 PM, TemtemLover said:

Well it's not teratoscenes problem then.

or.. does it not happen if you remove this addon?

ok so i tried a different kemono character and he didnt have the duplicating issue? but i still se the error here, is there az way to reset my character, i dont really want to do the whole game building again

starbound.log

10 hours ago, Lyko said:

ok so i tried a different kemono character and he didnt have the duplicating issue? but i still se the error here, is there az way to reset my character, i dont really want to do the whole game building again

starbound.log 68.09 kB · 0 downloads

Dont worry about errors like position1-cutscenes1.png missing, it's part of PoV. For now we just dont have a way to suppress it.

The kemono error of actual sxb animation is gone.

2 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Dont worry about errors like position1-cutscenes1.png missing, it's part of PoV. For now we just dont have a way to suppress it.

The kemono error of actual sxb animation is gone.

is there any way to reset a character but keep the ship and game progress of them? might just need to be remade to use new stuff

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, thunderusdash said:

It seems to be just me having this issue but a majority of the pov's arent shown for most of the positions, even tried it with humans and it doesnt seem to work still
Best example Is I dont have access to the slime animation thats been shown around the most

extract the files properly.

• 1 month later...

is there something special for the v2 povs? bc i get the v1 povs just fine but the v2s dont show no matter what i do, i have tried so many things and nothing is working

edit: nvm i got it working, had to move the pov file out of the "v2" titled file

Edited by ninjared1122
On 10/29/2022 at 8:33 PM, DarkRocken said:

I spent 3 days making the ice fenniximage.thumb.png.d4727c4841416038b808c147b272e9d2.png

It's alright, even though you are 3rd person to do this xD

though I will once again mention that most of those animations have source files.. in which you can just change the pallete color to swap everything automatically.
that does however require re-exporting though, but the transparency wont screw up at least

59 minutes ago, Xayrlen said:

For some reason, while using Defeat mod, pov animations are not shown for those monsters, that have those. However, whenever you are agressor, there is pov scenes. Any way to fix this?

The PoV window requires the Sexbound interface to be visible, which is not by default a thing in Defeat. It can be re-enabled in the config, but the feature is currently broken... in Defeat. So if TemTem is feeling brave enough to fix Defeat, maybe, but for now, Defeat-related issues are best left for another time, sorry to say.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Lilythedemoness said:

Is there a way to change out the animations? some one has made an animation with the gleap to have a hyper dong and the adult poptop has a very bulging animation made by the same guy

well it literally says how on their page P:

• 5 weeks later...
13 hours ago, argo_nian said:

Maybe this is a dumb question but what do you do with the AsepriteSources.zip file? Where do you unpack it?

That is a "project file" a "source" if you will. It's the files used to make the animations in Aseprite, a spriting/pixel-art program.

It really isn't supposed to go anywhere inside the mod lol, just a little "If you want to make something yourself, here's my files"

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been having trouble trying to get this mod to work with Sexbound Reborn for so long. All other mods seem to work fine until I add this one.

Whenever I activate any node, both actors just stand still and freeze, I'm unable to select a position. Am I missing something? A dependency I just keep forgetting?

I have the latest Sexbound Reborn installed

I have the latest POV Redux

I have Teratophilia

and I have SxB Defeat and Aphrodite Bow to make the nodes.

How fix??