Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, La furie du Dragon said:

So I just checked and every option under "Regular items" is set to all

I have no idea. Can you please try this in the console:

• player.inv, find hooves note their ID, target one of your followers
  • additem <noted ID> 1
  • equipitem <noted ID>

Do the hooves appear when equipped?

Oh and please check, if your followers have some outfit package active because outfits generally override everything (I use EFF to set theit outfit to "None").

Edited by botticelli
18 minutes ago, botticelli said:

I have no idea. Can you please try this in the console:

• player.inv, find hooves note their ID, target one of your followers
  • additem <noted ID> 1
  • equipitem <noted ID>

Do the hooves appear when equipped?

Oh and please check, if your followers have some outfit package active because outfits generally override everything (I use EFF to set theit outfit to "None").

Ok I'll try

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Ok I'll try

So it's very weird because they have everything in their inventories, but they unequip it
I managed to have one of them equip it through console commands, and a bit less than a minute later she unequipped it

Edit : now that I think about it, they are both considered male by Sexlab, because I have the gender bender mod, and made both of them futas, could that be the cause ?

Edited by La furie du Dragon
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Edit : now that I think about it, they are both considered male by Sexlab, because I have the gender bender mod, and made both of them futas, could that be the cause ?

not for the sake of BAC, but who knows? I have had this issue with BoS outfits. A follower cow gets bimbofied, bimbofication completes and whoops no hooves because BoS set an outfit and outfits take precendence. The game unequips *every apparel* and then equips the outfit which means even if there are no shoes in the outfit, the hooves would *still* get unequipped.

Edited by botticelli
9 hours ago, botticelli said:

not for the sake of BAC, but who knows? I have had this issue with BoS outfits. A follower cow gets bimbofied, bimbofication completes and whoops no hooves because BoS set an outfit and outfits take precendence. The game unequips *every apparel* and then equips the outfit which means even if there are no shoes in the outfit, the hooves would *still* get unequipped.

Gender Bender only changes the gender of a NPC, SoS adds the schlong, but still, if both NPCs are female, the hooves stay for longer, but when I update the cows they don't equip it

18 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Gender Bender only changes the gender of a NPC, SoS adds the schlong, but still, if both NPCs are female, the hooves stay for longer, but when I update the cows they don't equip it

which means that either something else (invisible) is equipped and occupies the foot slot (did you check any worn items in the console?) or an outfit of sorts is challenging the equp. BAC only calls Actor.EquipItem(hooves). If that fails, BAC does nothing else.

54 minutes ago, botticelli said:

which means that either something else (invisible) is equipped and occupies the foot slot (did you check any worn items in the console?) or an outfit of sorts is challenging the equp. BAC only calls Actor.EquipItem(hooves). If that fails, BAC does nothing else.

the NPCs equip those for a very short amount of time, nearly unseeable, and nothing else is equipped as far as I know

Hey so I play on 1.6.640 AE version of the game, and the mod doesn't work for me at all. I assume it only works on newest AE 1.6.1770 version right? Or is there someone for who 2.0.9 version of the mod works on 1.6.640 version of the game?
Basically after the update was released I accidentaly updated the game and ruined my modlist, had to revert and I got burned, so I don't want to repeat that mistake if not necessary.

Thanks for adding the BodyMorph JSON file for custom setups!  Unfortunately, it's not working for me.  With it disabled, I get the body changes for stuff like Curvy and Steatopygia, but with it enabled I get no changes to my character.  I still get the mutation dialog and the MCM menu lists the mutation on my character.  The NiOverride bodymorph dump shows no bodymorphs from BAC applied to my character.  I haven't made any changes to the JSON file.  I'm on AE 1.6.1770, load order below.  Any idea what might be causing this?

image.png.a28f8bf43bc2f2dfea584e475e6bc96a.png

6 hours ago, Sky141 said:

Unfortunately, the purple face still pops up. Anyone else still facing this problem? And i install the script patch from this post. Use Skyrim SE 1_5_97.

Strange, seems to work for everyone else. Make sure data\scripts\bac_tinttools.pex exists and is not removed by some overwrites.

2 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Hey so I play on 1.6.640 AE version of the game, and the mod doesn't work for me at all.

It definitely runs with 1.6.640 AE,. Just make sure the dependecies (PO3 and Q2C especially) are swapped for their respective 1.6.640 version. Those two mods bring dlls and they are version-dependent.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, tailor8716 said:

With it disabled, I get the body changes for stuff like Curvy and Steatopygia, but with it enabled I get no changes to my character.

Make sure, the JSON is correctly formatted, else it will be ignored as a whole.

E. g. Steatopygia without actor_base.json:

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(acActor, "ButtShape2",     "BAC", -1.5)
            NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(acActor, "AppleCheeks",    "BAC", 1.0)
            NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(acActor, "Back",           "BAC", -1.0)

...and with actor_base.json:

Spoiler
<snip>
  	"MutationSteatopygia" :
	{
		"MorphList" :
		[
			"ButtShape2",
			"AppleCheeks",
			"Back"
		],
		"Morphs": // factors: [0 = 1.0]
		{
			"ButtShape2" : 
			{
				"reverse" : 1,
				"factors" : [ 1.5 ],
				"summands" : [ ]
			},
			"AppleCheeks" :
			{
				"reverse" : 0,
				"factors" : [ 1.0 ],
			},
			"Back" :
			{
				"reverse" : 1,
				"factors" : [ 1.0 ],
			}
		}
	},

</snap>

As you can see, the names and values are exactly the same *and* it works fine with LE. Of course, data\scripts\JsonUtil.pex is needed, but I believe that comes with PapyrusUtil? *That* is version-dependent (packs a dll)! Make sure you've got the correct one.

Edited by botticelli
13 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Strange, seems to work for everyone else. Make sure data\scripts\bac_tinttools.pex exists and is not removed by some overwrites.

Just another data point - I still get the purple face bug as well on my setup.  I've got bac_tinttools.pex in the proper place, and I've added in the head morphs for 2.0.8 LE since I was getting a CTD once face morphs started applying.  Weirdly, the purple face only starts once face morphs start getting applied to the character, and only during the levelup process.  If I have a purple face and Update This Cow manually, the purple face goes away.  However, the purple face comes back after each levelup, even if no new face morphs are applied.  Maybe there's something different about the manual update process compared to the levelup process?

18 minutes ago, botticelli said:

It definitely runs with 1.6.640 AE,. Just make sure the dependecies (PO3 and Q2C especially) are swapped for their respective 1.6.640 version. Those two mods bring dlls and they are version-dependent.

So I did check every requirement (that is PO3, Q2C, RaceMenu, Papyrus and PO3 Tweaks), but all of them are in order, set on 1.6.640 version. Also the game doesn't crash or anything, it's just as if the game didn't see the mod at all. No hammerheart quest, not bac in mods settings.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Make sure, the JSON is correctly formatted, else it will be ignored as a whole.

Awesome, good to know. I haven't made any changes to the JSON file - it's strictly what was in the original download.  I did load it up in Sublime to double-check, but no errors shown.  I can confirm I've got PapyrusUtil AE 1170 and JsonUtil.psc in the proper place.  The JSONs for SLIF and MME seem to be working fine too.  Is there any way to tell if the JSON is being loaded up at all?  I didn't see anything in verbose logging.

EDIT - For what it's worth, saving a color preset in Cow Settings as a JSON and loading it up again later works just fine as well.

Edited by tailor8716
additional info
5 hours ago, tailor8716 said:

Maybe there's something different about the manual update process compared to the levelup process?

No, it's the same updater all over. I'm not sure about the LE heads, though, since Bethesda NIF fields have changed from LE to SE/AE. I did the head transformation anew with 2.0.9 and made sure to have 1.6.640 compatible heads in there. Maybe those are too new for 1.6.1770...

5 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

No hammerheart quest, not bac in mods settings.

a-ha! Did you have a look at the console on new game start? BAC runs updates from Version 1.0 until 6.5 and displays a message for each version update in the console. If that stops somewhere in between, that last version will give me a hint on what is amiss. If that is version 2.5, you've got the wrong ZaZ version.

4 hours ago, tailor8716 said:

Is there any way to tell if the JSON is being loaded up at all?

not normally, since it is a global function (bac_storage.SetBodyMorphJson()) and I cannot use quest instance methods there. If you can get bac_storage.psc to compile, you could put some MiscUtil.PrintConsole("...") message output in there to try debugging.

37 minutes ago, botticelli said:

a-ha! Did you have a look at the console on new game start? BAC runs updates from Version 1.0 until 6.5 and displays a message for each version update in the console. If that stops somewhere in between, that last version will give me a hint on what is amiss. If that is version 2.5, you've got the wrong ZaZ version.

So I did download the Zaz 8+ version for SE for UNP, but it still doesn't work. No hammerheart no bac in menu. Also what are these version updates in the console supposed to look like and when do they show (as after the character creation or before).

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, botticelli said:

Yep, bac_tinttools.pex exists and is not removed by some overwrites. I checked before asking. The purple face disappears during the cow update and is still there in the end. If you go to racemenu, it disappears.

Edited by Sky141
5 hours ago, botticelli said:

If you can get bac_storage.psc to compile, you could put some MiscUtil.PrintConsole("...") message output in there to try debugging.

That's exactly what I did!  I found the problem, but god help me if I can explain why it *is* a problem.  In the SetBodyMorphJson function of bac_storage, the JsonUtil.GetPathFloatValue call for f, the "Morphs" part starts with a capital M.  However, if you do a MiscUtil.PrintConsole on that input, what gets written out is a "morphs" instead.  Since the bodymorph json file has all "Morphs" with a capital M, it never finds the factors or any other variables.  So, changing "Morphs" to "morphs" in the bodymorph json file fixes it.  I have no idea why it decapitalizes the input.  I'm guessing some sort of LE/SE bullshittery.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, tailor8716 said:

I'm guessing some sort of LE/SE bullshittery.

No, it's in fact Bethesda Papyrus bullshittery. This is persistent through all Bethesda games (also Fallout 4 and so on). Papyrus does not discern letter case. The first occurrence of a given string determines how it's written (thus the infamous "string lists"). So, if any other mod in the load order before BAC uses the word morph with a lower case m, it will be morph instead of Morph. Now, changing this to morph on my side will not help because it also could be the other way round.

9 hours ago, masterofgamespl said:

Also what are these version updates in the console supposed to look like and when do they show (as after the character creation or before).

Look into console right after character creation and exit of racemenu, There should be messages like

BAC::Update Update to 1.0

and so on (you might need to scroll up in the console to see them)

9 hours ago, Sky141 said:

Yep, bac_tinttools.pex exists and is not removed by some overwrites. I checked before asking. The purple face disappears during the cow update and is still there in the end. If you go to racemenu, it disappears.

No idea. Since I'm not on AE, I cannot debug this. At the end of bac_tinttools.psc, function FixFaceTexture does the texture map setting. Maybe with your version of AE, there's either something missing, or you still need the "old style" LE version

AE:

acActorTextureSet.SetNthTexturePath(6, "Actors\\Character\\FaceGenData\\FaceTint\\" + modName + "\\" + formIDString + ".dds")
        NetImmerse.SetNodeTextureSet(akActor, facePart.GetPartName(), acActorTextureSet, false) ; GetPartName() only exists in SKSE >= 2.0.17

LE:

acActorTextureSet.SetNthTexturePath(6, "Actors\\Character\\FaceGenData\\FaceTint\\" + modName + "\\" + formIDString + ".dds")
        NiOverride.AddNodeOverrideTextureSet(akActor, akActor.GetActorBase().getSex(), node, 6, -1, acActorTextureSet, true)

LE files:

bac_TintTools.pex bac_TintTools.psc

you might try those instead.

Edited by botticelli
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Look into console right after character creation and exit of racemenu, There should be messages like

BAC::Update Update to 1.0

I don't see any message of that kind in console command. Just to be sure I'm not missing something, since I do have a lot of mods, I created a new profile with just bac and it's requirements and there also, nothing related to BAC:Update showed at all. 

I do have installed correcty, as far as I know, I don't know.
Main, sound, loosefiles, tats, alternate tats.

Edited by masterofgamespl