Rune Factory 5 modding

How do I get the atmosphere mod to work using yuzu emulator?

The mod appears in the yuzu menu, I checked the box to enable it but it doesn't change anything in game (although it does take like 15 minutes to load). Did I mess the folder structure up?

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\01002F7013224000\atmosphere\romfs\Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Switch\d4a5f60674ee67f9a5bab11869f7a17d.bundle

2 minutes ago, disposabletemp said:

The mod appears in the yuzu menu, I checked the box to enable it but it doesn't change anything in game (although it does take like 15 minutes to load). Did I mess the folder structure up?

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\01002F7013224000\atmosphere\romfs\Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Switch\d4a5f60674ee67f9a5bab11869f7a17d.bundle

read this next time https://yuzu-emu.org/help/feature/game-modding/

23 minutes ago, disposabletemp said:

The mod replaces the "Normal outfit" in your wardrobe not your default pink one, just in case you didnt change yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DEMONDICE said:

The game popped up on the Steam API scraper. Seems to be coming to PC officially soon. Hopefully modding will pick up a bit more then.

was inevitable, i only hope they don't change the file structure too much so that the switch mods work on PC.

32 minutes ago, PepeLordd said:

was inevitable, i only hope they don't change the file structure too much so that the switch mods work on PC.

...Also hope that performance will also be better, because what the hell devs!? I stopped playing this game after a few days because the lag was driving me crazy. >.<

15 hours ago, Joeynator3000 said:

...Also hope that performance will also be better, because what the hell devs!? I stopped playing this game after a few days because the lag was driving me crazy. >.<

I agree. I love RF but 5 looks and runs awful on the Switch and emulating isn't much better. I run a 3090 and 12900k and it still can't hit 60fps. At least it looks better T_T I'm praying that the PC port is at least serviceable. 

15 hours ago, DEMONDICE said:

I agree. I love RF but 5 looks and runs awful on the Switch and emulating isn't much better. I run a 3090 and 12900k and it still can't hit 60fps. At least it looks better T_T I'm praying that the PC port is at least serviceable. 

Switch run a Tegra X1, two times more powerful than a iPhone X PowerVR.(A10)

And WAY WAY more powerful than an average Adreno(android GPU).

The problem isn't the Switch, it's the game itself. It wasn't optimized well since the japanese version released.

Edited by yukitokuroya
18 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

a "DRM" that effects nothing? wait for the GOG release if it bothers you that much.

If there will ever be one. Having to launch another app just to open a game is a bother. Unless there is a way to run the game steamless(without opening the launcher).

5 hours ago, yukitokuroya said:

If there will ever be one. Having to launch another app just to open a game is a bother. Unless there is a way to run the game steamless(without opening the launcher).

If you only buy DRM free stuff then you must miss out on 99% of all games. That's unfortunate. If you truly care that much then kudos to the dedication. 

17 hours ago, yukitokuroya said:

Disabling the steam "drm" is so goddamn easy the community is blessed anytime a dev doesn't add anything else on top of that.

I do it constantly as Steams offline mode can be finnicky af about what it lets you launch when offline. I don't condone piracy.

Edited by Amytheone
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 9:43 AM, DEMONDICE said:

I got the game running perfectly on Yuzu at double native resolution and 60 FPS.
Using OpenGL, GPU accuracy is set to Extreme, use asynchronous shader building, fast GPU time and I have extended memory layout enabled. Press CTRL U to unlock frame cap.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the mods to work on Yuzu...

Edited by Phoenix015
On 6/8/2022 at 1:01 PM, Phoenix015 said:

Now I just need to figure out how to get the mods to work on Yuzu...

You put your romfs mod folder into yuzu/sdmc/atmosphere/contents/[gameID]/romfs
Once you launched Yuzu, you should be able to see "SDMC (LayeredFS)" on the Add-Ons section of your Game

1 hour ago, xLuigi said:

You put your romfs mod folder into yuzu/sdmc/atmosphere/contents/[gameID]/romfs
Once you launched Yuzu, you should be able to see "SDMC (LayeredFS)" on the Add-Ons section of your Game

Thank you.

I placed a few mods there and I see "SDMC (LayeredFS)" is checked. It adds ~15 minutes to the load time but none of the mods come into effect.
Any ideas?

Edit:: Okay I got it. It worked after I used the mod directory and created a folder for each mod. Still has that really long load time though.

So the filepath for the mods looks like this: (RF4Swimsuit mod example)

%YUZU_DIR%\load\01002F7013224000\RF4Swimsuit\romfs\Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Switch\d4a5f60674ee67f9a5bab11869f7a17d.bundle

Each mod shows up individually under Add-Ons. (So this one shows as "RF4Swimsuit LayeredFS")

Edited by Phoenix015
5 hours ago, Phoenix015 said:

Thank you.

I placed a few mods there and I see "SDMC (LayeredFS)" is checked. It adds ~15 minutes to the load time but none of the mods come into effect.
Any ideas?

Edit:: Okay I got it. It worked after I used the mod directory and created a folder for each mod. Still has that really long load time though.

So the filepath for the mods looks like this: (RF4Swimsuit mod example)

%YUZU_DIR%\load\01002F7013224000\RF4Swimsuit\romfs\Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Switch\d4a5f60674ee67f9a5bab11869f7a17d.bundle

Each mod shows up individually under Add-Ons. (So this one shows as "RF4Swimsuit LayeredFS")

Not sure why when you try to load the mods, it didn't come into affect. Maybe wrong pathfile?
But I tried it on mine and it works, although, as yours, loads up very slow.

The filepath for the sdmc folder should look like this;
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\yuzu\sdmc\atmosphere\contents\01002F7013224000\romfs\Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Switch\d4a5f60674ee67f9a5bab11869f7a17d.bundle

I also tried your way using the default Mod Directory, and it also works that way. Although still loads slow lol. Don't think there's a workaround for it, tried a few things in settings and it still is about the same load time with the random crash whilst launching for both ways.

16 hours ago, Dante91 said:

Here are some other mods I made for this game, thanks to Yawn for commissioning and letting me share them with all of you :)
All of them use their default outfit, except for topless Fuuka, thats in her swimwear slot, Have fun :3 

Hide contents

image.jpeg.ffd599d566b12d3e36b6e6240c65f8d7.jpegimage.jpeg.3623d3ff4bbc14008be7119e0b804dd5.jpegimage.jpeg.0a1c88a9b91526adb009f0ae6e903c38.jpegimage.jpeg.7cef287cc78ad1a7782152d7bb595b00.jpeg

FemaleAlt.rar 3.1 MB · 4 downloads FuukaBikini.rar 1.86 MB · 4 downloads FuukaTopless.rar 1.11 MB · 4 downloads LudmillaBikini.rar 3.68 MB · 5 downloads

Are you still taking commissions, I would pay $50 for a Misasagi, Priscilla, Elsje and Radea Lewd Mod. Feel absolutely free to decline or ignore if you want,

I would also share them with the community for free.