SexLab Framework Development

Great job as always ashal.  But i have a problem.

I downloaded the beta build first through the seperate, zipped, link. 

Several creatures were working, but several others werent.

So i followed the git repository guide (successfully) and installed all of that.

Even after cleaning, rebuilding, cleanly reactivating sexlab plugins, and even starting new games, the options for creatures in the menu were no longer showing up at all.

Im currently redownloading the zipped archive and trying to just swap the esms, cause I am rather confused.

Edit: upon rewriting over the previous sexlab.esm, it tells me that the file was incredibly old, this might do it.

Edit2:  the sexlab.esm inside of the git directory says that its version 1.14 o_O

Great job as always ashal.  But i have a problem.

I downloaded the beta build first through the seperate, zipped, link. 

Several creatures were working, but several others werent.

So i followed the git repository guide (successfully) and installed all of that.

Even after cleaning, rebuilding, cleanly reactivating sexlab plugins, and even starting new games, the options for creatures in the menu were no longer showing up at all.

Im currently redownloading the zipped archive and trying to just swap the esms, cause I am rather confused.

Edit: upon rewriting over the previous sexlab.esm, it tells me that the file was incredibly old, this might do it.

Edit2:  the sexlab.esm inside of the git directory says that its version 1.14 o_O

You have to switch to the development branch on git, you are still on the master branch, which is the current official release.

Also rerun fnis after updating to the git version.

Welp, Im dumb at git.  I know how to git to the page for the development branch, but I have no idea what Url to pop into Git Clone.  Ive tried git.loverslab/sexlab/tree/development.git, and many other combinations thereof.

The tutorial in the first post lists the url for the master branch and Im new to git as of today, if you could help me again : )

Edit:::  Well I figured out how to download it off the site as a rar file,  If anyone else is as dumb as I am -  here you go.

Once you go to the directory inside an internet browser, click on the weird cat thing near the upper left, click development where it says "ashal added 3 new blahblahblah, and go to the branches tab.

Edit Edit:  the character is rotated 180 during dragon penetration

v1.20 is out, so thread has been updated to reflect current plans for v1.30. 

But first I will be taking a long hiatus from major development on the framework. I'll still be around to release bug fixes, but for now I plan to shift focus from the framework to work on some other projects I've got on my plate.

v1.20 is out, so thread has been updated to reflect current plans for v1.30. 

But first I will be taking a long hiatus from major development on the framework. I'll still be around to release bug fixes, but for now I plan to shift focus from the framework to work on some other projects I've got on my plate.

VENISTI, VIDISTI, VICISTI.

I'm actually pretty damn okay with the fact Cmod never came back to reclaim SexiS.  Awesome work, Ashal!

I tried the new version out. New animations are great but there are some position errors which happen at random. Not sure if this is the mod itself or another mod affecting it. Best example I can give is for some animations one character will sit in the original animation spot while another stays in their fixed animation but hovers around the room at random. Sometimes the fixed positions are backwards (Characters are facing away from another)

Other than that the update is great. Just wanted to let everyone know. Keep up the good work. :)

Yesterday I re-installed Skyrim from scratch (deleted everything... so no fragments left)

Ever since, I am facing now a couple of weird problems :-/

I am using the SexLab Framework 1.20 and the latest Arousal / Lover's Comfort Mods. I also use still FNIS 3.5 and the latest SKSE.

My Character is a normal female dark elf.

I am using "Favored Soul Errect" for the guys...

1) In my Menu Sexlab appears twice - one Sex-Lab sub menu is empty and the other contains the SexLab settings. All the other mods show up normal.

2) Married NPCs do not have sex anymore under Lover's Comfort  - no matter how aroused they are (have the latest one where you need the extra Arousal Mod)

3) Trying to ask my Dremora follower to get to know me better - and now the animations failed. I am getting the message : SexLab Animation failed to start [-1]. Arousal was always more than 30 and still no animation.

With the other races like DarkElf, Breton yaddaydda it works pretty well.

I also already tried to re-install the whole mod conglomerate. Did not help. Plus - unless I delete the whole sexlab framework - it won't really deinstall/clean up after I use that menu...

Any suggestions?

I updated FNIS to 4.0 - well the double entry in the menu is gone.

However, the two other problems remain.

No sex with dremoras (worked still with 115b)

No sex among married couples .. though I have the feeling that problem already came up when Lover's Comfort began to require the Arousal Mod.

Ashal: first off, thanks for the amazing work you (and the others) have put into this.

I discovered a WIP today that I wanted to bring your attention to, in case you were unaware of it:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/510412-real-1st-person-view-wip/

It is a true first-person skeleton replacer (see yourself in first person mode) that uses the 3rd-person animations. The potential enhancement this could make to SexLab would be huge, I think.  Currently, there is no official release. But, looking on the last page of comments, there is a recent test version released, hopefully indicating that an actual release might be coming relatively soon.

Just FYI.  Thanks again for everything!

Do you have a mod that changes dremoras? I don't think this mod works with custom creatures.

Nope. I have no mod that changes Dremoras. The only character Mods I am using are Favored Soul and Geonox Faces.

Everything else in my Mod list is mainly landscape, buildings and weapons...

My Dremora come from the Vanilla Template. The only thing I had changed ages ago, long before Framework 1.20 was that Dremora can wear normal clothes and armor, by simply changing the "armor type" to Darkelf. I also changed it back, and still doesn't work... so it cannot be that.

And before 1.20 it all worked just fine :-/

Yes, actors can pivot 180 degrees in a wide arc when you change their position.  You can reset this with the '[' key (default)-- I think it's the reset actor position key.  The bug will also reset on stage or animation change.

So, move position, hit '[', move position, hit '[' is the workaround, at least for me.

Ashal: first off, thanks for the amazing work you (and the others) have put into this.

I discovered a WIP today that I wanted to bring your attention to, in case you were unaware of it:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/510412-real-1st-person-view-wip/

It is a true first-person skeleton replacer (see yourself in first person mode) that uses the 3rd-person animations. The potential enhancement this could make to SexLab would be huge, I think.  Currently, there is no official release. But, looking on the last page of comments, there is a recent test version released, hopefully indicating that an actual release might be coming relatively soon.

Just FYI.  Thanks again for everything!

That thread is from 2011, the offical release has been out for years. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6002//?

In either case, it's useless to sexlab, the animations for sexlab weren't made using their first skeleton, so they won't work by just plugging them in, all animations would have to be completely remade to work with it, which isn't going to happen now or anytime soon. There is also no means of adding custom 1st person animations, only replacers.

Yes, actors can pivot 180 degrees in a wide arc when you change their position.  You can reset this with the '[' key (default)-- I think it's the reset actor position key.  The bug will also reset on stage or animation change.

So, move position, hit '[', move position, hit '[' is the workaround, at least for me.

Yeah I tried that several times. The stage moves or resets to another position but the characters are still about 3 ft away from each other. I tried everything from reversing position, moving location to switching to 1st person then to 3rd person and nothing works. It's been this way ever since I installed the latest version, replacing the older one.