SexLab Framework Development

Yikes! Something gone vewy vewy wong here:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

Your install of SexLab Submit is fubar.

[10/09/2013 - 04:22:14PM] ERROR: Property _SLSubmitSpell on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (1D001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D03EDD2) is not the right type
[10/09/2013 - 04:22:14PM] warning: Property _SLSubmitSmackIdle on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (1D001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/09/2013 - 04:22:14PM] ERROR: Property _SLSubmitOccupied on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (1D001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D02944E) is not the right type
[10/09/2013 - 04:22:14PM] ERROR: Property _SLSubmitRecover on script _slsubmitscene attached to _SLSubmit (1D001826) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1D0258EB) is not the right type
[10/09/2013 - 04:22:14PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorBountyExecute on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (1D001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/09/2013 - 04:22:14PM] warning: Property Alias_ActorPostSexPartner on script QF__SLSubmit_04001826 attached to _SLSubmit (1D001826) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Update on the status of 1.21:

The "shot lived" beta has kinda turned into "long lived" as I've been busy with work this week and all my free time I planned on spending last weekend to finish up the 1.21 update ended up being sucked into playing 27 hours of FTL over the weekend.

I was working on fixing some issues with the update over the weekend planning to release it Sunday like a good little modder, but while I was working I had some YouTube videos playing in the background, a video of the game intrigued me so I bought it and decided to take a break, but soon my 1 hour "break" from sexlab turned into 27 hours and next thing I knew the weekend was over and I had to get to work. Sadly I don't think it's out of my system yet, I'd be playing it right now if I could. So as much as I'd like to finish up 1.21, hard to say when I'll be able to pull myself back to it; I will defeat those god damned rebels in the name of the federation if it's the last thing I do. 

What little of working on 1.21 after the beta release I did do before FTL stole my life, I fixed the issue a couple people have mentioned with sliding or "moonwalking" slowly into place after changing animation/stage.

The flickering I don't think there is much I'll be able to do about, it's just a side effect of how sexlab keeps actors locked in place now. I could minimize it some, but chances are that'll cause animations go occasionally not line up after a change of stage/animation; requiring the player to press the realign actors hotkey to fix. And reverting the new actor locking to how it was pre 1.20 would mean breaking all creature animations and actors being pushed out of place again by other actors walking by. Neither trade off I'd consider worth it, the flickering is fairly minor and only effects the player; but feel free to disagree.

Good think you haven't tried EVE Online yet  ;)

Browsing arounnd I found this.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8016-spanking-mod/page-4?do=findComment&comment=435615

I believe that since zaz animations have been updated to FNIS4 then they will work again with sexlab when 1.21 is released. My question:

Is it possible to include that animation as well from zaz in the sexlaba framewirk? I am certain many Sexlab moders will be able to do miracles with this.! 

Interestingly, the "flickering" bug vanished from my Skyrim within a day - it doesn't happen anymore, indoors or outdoors, anywhere that I can see.

And ZaZ animations appear to already work with the 1.21 beta and latest release of ZaZ: just hit the "register" button in the ZaZ configuration (MCM) and they should start showing up as you cycle through animations (might need "restrict aggressive" turned off).

Actors popping out of alignment seems to be very rare now (at least in my Skyrim), and sliding/moonwalking has not happened even once for me.

it's much better with 1.21b, the problems (sliding characters, alignment, voice) i had with 1.20 seems to be gone, but now i have a bug with the cum effect: sometimes it appears during the sex scene and when i go to swim it's gone, but only until i'm completely dry (frostfall, wet&cold), then it comes back .

how can i make a debug log??

The "even actor height" bit I saw mentioned isn't actually new. Any race which has its scale defined in the CK to be taller or shorter than the vanilla races but still appear as height scale "1" in game have a disproportional response to "even actor height". eg: the valsaark appear in game as "1", but are set in the CK to be taller than that. If you reduce their height scale from 1 so they match up with vanilla races in-world, then enter a sex scene with "even actor height" turned on, the valsaark character will actually be made even smaller. I don't believe it's a bug with SL itself, but rather a product of any disparity between a race's scale setting in the CK and in-game.

I've noticed there is an issue with custom scale races being "adjusted" even when "even actor height" is off, both in 1.20 and 1.21. The main problem is that they are not reset at the end of the animations, and the scaling is inconsistent (happens about 90% of the time) What is actually modifying scale when the option is off? Since it does NOT happen all the time, I have to think it's in the framework code, and not the animations themselves.

I think this needs a pause key, so we have more time to adjust animations. Some animations, like the devil's three-way are hard to adjust because you might need to adjust all the actors.

I think this needs a pause key, so we have more time to adjust animations. Some animations, like the devil's three-way are hard to adjust because you might need to adjust all the actors.

I haven't tried it, but you might go into the console and use "sgtm 0.1" or something similar to greatly decrease the movement speed.

(Just trying to think of things that won't delay 1.21 any further ;)  )

I had the same thought and a free cam would be nice.

a tfc like option would be a god send. especially when i try some dragon animations later when i can.

decided to stop playing skyrim till things get fixed...

pokemon xy comes in a day so gonna play that for a bit hopefully i don't finish it in 48 hours. like i did with black...

I have an odd bug. I use SOS Light with the texture fix and 1.20 the penis worked perfectly but I tried the 1.21b with fresh game and now the penis is bent, sometimes a little or a lot, going off to the side.

its happening to everyone (that i know of) with either SoS light/full version.

I have an odd bug. I use SOS Light with the texture fix and 1.20 the penis worked perfectly but I tried the 1.21b with fresh game and now the penis is bent, sometimes a little or a lot, going off to the side.

its happening to everyone (that i know of) with either SoS light/full version.

SOS needs to update and they probably won't until a later build is released.

ok i think im missing something but,

i downloaded FNIS 4 and creatures 4 

sexlab framework 1.2

matchmaker

defeat

procreation

squirt

and estrus chaurus

i install with NMM.

when i install all the sexlab mods i have like im sapposed to, i run FNIS i make sure i have everything needed even SkyUI.

fnis reads everything but says there is no male animations? got a total of 1575 reading.

OK

when i try to play it CTD right when an animation is about to take place

can someone help on why this is happening? is it cause RAM? or just some files being buggy

ok i think im missing something but,

i downloaded FNIS 4 and creatures 4 

sexlab framework 1.2

matchmaker

defeat

procreation

squirt

and estrus chaurus

i install with NMM.

when i install all the sexlab mods i have like im sapposed to, i run FNIS i make sure i have everything needed even SkyUI.

fnis reads everything but says there is no male animations? got a total of 1575 reading.

OK

when i try to play it CTD right when an animation is about to take place

can someone help on why this is happening? is it cause RAM? or just some files being buggy

1. What Skeleton Are you Using ?

2. Are you using Realistic Ragdolls and Force ?

Cheers

Sometimes when i tried to have sex with some named NPC, animation won't start, but when i trie it with guards it goes flawlesly.

I have tried with serana, camila valero, adrianne avenicci and some others.

I have tried with matchmaer and sexchat (both works with sexlab 1.21.

the log relative to sexlab is:

[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots---
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM]  NOTICE: GetByTags(2, ["vaginal", "", ""], , TRUE)
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM]    Found [11] Animations: Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Sideways Fuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Lesbian, Rough Missionary, Tribadism, Zyn Rough Standing, Zyn Lesbian
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0903CE6E)>]
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[1] with [DLC1SeranaLevelingScript < (02002B74)>]
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ---
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM]  FATAL: AddActor()
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM]    Failed to slot actor '[Actor < (00000014)>]'
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of Serana

what i don't understand is why it works with some NPC's and with others not.

Sometimes when i tried to have sex with some named NPC, animation won't start, but when i trie it with guards it goes flawlesly.

I have tried with serana, camila valero, adrianne avenicci and some others.

I have tried with matchmaer and sexchat (both works with sexlab 1.21.

the log relative to sexlab is:

[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] --- sslAnimationSlots: SexLab Animation Slots---
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM]  NOTICE: GetByTags(2, ["vaginal", "", ""], , TRUE)
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM]    Found [11] Animations: Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Sideways Fuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Lesbian, Rough Missionary, Tribadism, Zyn Rough Standing, Zyn Lesbian
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] SexLab: Making thread[0] [sslThreadController <alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0903CE6E)>]
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:11PM] SexLab: Slotting ActorSlot[1] with [DLC1SeranaLevelingScript < (02002B74)>]
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ---
[10/11/2013 - 01:41:12PM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of Serana

what i don't understand is why it works with some NPC's and with others not.

that is your character failing to get in its slot for the framework .....

this was the biggest issue with 1.2 before this beta ...   but it is fixed now

in your case anything could have caused it in that situation even a lingering magic buff of some sort!

since i used the beta I only ran into slot problem like this  maybe 3 or 4 times out of 30 times  and all was using match maker which also has its own time out issues!

I am using This beta as well as the Defeat 4.0, I have re-installed Skyrim freshly, all required Mods and attachements multiple times, but for the life of me none of the animations work. The would-be rapists just kind of stand there and then I stand back up and the fight goes on.

I am using This beta as well as the Defeat 4.0, I have re-installed Skyrim freshly, all required Mods and attachements multiple times, but for the life of me none of the animations work. The would-be rapists just kind of stand there and then I stand back up and the fight goes on.

That's caused by Defeated, not SL. Defeated is and always has been an unstable mod - despite the author's best efforts to fix it. It's much better now than it was, but it's still hit and miss. Submit (these days) is much more stable, but has less features. Both do work side by side, but double your chances of getting a problem effectively.

Now if you were trying to access the animations via Romance or Matchmaker and they still don't play, then something actually is wrong with SL - quit out, re-run FNIS to be 100% sure, go back in game, access the Sexlab MCM menu, and tell it to reset the animation registry. Wait about 5 minutes (real time), then try again. It should work, unless your installation has somehow gone a little wonky.

Actually if you have a clean as possible save and If  you are using Papyrus log >>  defeated 4.0 is without errors not like submit which has some scripts errors  that stay in the save after u uninstall ( with lateset USKP  and every thing )!
true fact is that submit never failed to initiate a scene via dialogue unless all the other mods would fail too! but as far as stability defeated 4.0 is really a much better plugin as far as a procedure!
if u want to compare the two ..u need to compare the " Grable function  of submit" beause that is what results in error because of combat conditions and time outs and script priority and that is when defeated 4.0 is MUCH better :)!
If u  like dialogue  ...  submit is the best ! but for action defeated is better and that was before the new content they added to 4.0 !
also submit has conflicts with  slavery mods  and any other mods that adds option to defeated NPC's  dialogues!
defeated 4.0  integrates perfectly with those mods!
I actually get the option to  " assault - enslave - talk" to a less than 5 % health defeated NPC!
using
defeated and paradise halls!
I had to uninstall submit because it was conflicting with paradise halls and I was trying to minimize the errors in Papyrus logs!

Had a couple of crashes as soon as the animation was about to end (orgasm). The game just closes without any error message.

I had it in a row about 3 - 4 times when doing one female two guys and two times when only doing one female one guy.

For some reason the logfile was not created, only the folder O_o

Will keep testing and see if at some point finally some logfile pops up in my folder.

Guest Jenova23

You Guys should add sweet during sex here's a nice texture to use. Wet Skin you can just delete some of the sweet so you can maybe do multiple stages. Maybe later you can also add some red skin marks during sex as well for each specific sexual position.