SexLab Framework Development

No it crashes every time. I am at the point where I am supposed to meet Serana there and I cant get to the castle.

I can't recall but that point in the game is the first time you encounter the gargoyles and / or the hell hounds ?   Perhaps something related to one of those is causing your crash ?

Just on a whim, find a spot in the middle of nowhere and use the console to summon the critter types found within the castle to you to see if  you crash or not.  Try to negate that side of things if you can.

I am confident that 1.60 has something to do with it as it never happened with 1.59. I have also experienced the same thing in another region (somewhere out in the wild) and it was fixed after I reverted to 1.59.

I have already "met" gergoyls and hell hounds when I rescued Serana, but then again I used to have and older version of XPMSE. I have update it since so I will try again to see if that fixed it. 

1. Toggling the aggresive animations, my selections are not saved. First time, I could select and deselect all the available animations, closed the menu, then checked and nothing is checked anymore. Second time, I could select a few animations, before the MCM stopped responding. Closed the menu, checked again... nothing selected. Third time, I selected animations "page by page", meaning selecting the wanted animations on 1 page, closing menu, going back and select on the following page etc. This time whenever I went back to the menu, the animations were still selected. When done, I saved the game. Checked one last time and... nothing was selected anymore... This only happens on the "toggle Aggressive" page. The other pages are saved as I selected them.

got a solution for the aggresive animations toggle not saving? I expierience the same problem.

I'm unable to replicate it, they save fine for me every time I've tried.

Can't really say much other than just run the clean system option from the MCM then wait for it to finish before trying to toggle them again.

If that doesn't fix it, then I'd have to see a debug log to know anything for sure.

The aggressive animations save fine for me as well.

1. Toggling the aggresive animations, my selections are not saved. First time, I could select and deselect all the available animations, closed the menu, then checked and nothing is checked anymore. Second time, I could select a few animations, before the MCM stopped responding. Closed the menu, checked again... nothing selected. Third time, I selected animations "page by page", meaning selecting the wanted animations on 1 page, closing menu, going back and select on the following page etc. This time whenever I went back to the menu, the animations were still selected. When done, I saved the game. Checked one last time and... nothing was selected anymore... This only happens on the "toggle Aggressive" page. The other pages are saved as I selected them.

got a solution for the aggresive animations toggle not saving? I expierience the same problem.

I'm unable to replicate it, they save fine for me every time I've tried.

Can't really say much other than just run the clean system option from the MCM then wait for it to finish before trying to toggle them again.

If that doesn't fix it, then I'd have to see a debug log to know anything for sure.

Hey thanks for your reply I tried it on a new game also with the same result could it cause a problem with NSAP? It could be some bad luck with just sexlab I enabled animations in the aggresive tab and open closed the mcm two times without them disabling so then I installed NSAP animations and the animations I enabled after reseting the animation regestry also stayed in while I open closed mcm so I keep't enabling more animations still where enabled and I think it was the third time all disabled again.

Well guess the discription wont help hope the log helps you (and me)

Edit: I try'd the enabling itself after I saved so you can better orient in the log

Papyrus.0.log

No it crashes every time. I am at the point where I am supposed to meet Serana there and I cant get to the castle.

I can't recall but that point in the game is the first time you encounter the gargoyles and / or the hell hounds ?   Perhaps something related to one of those is causing your crash ?

Just on a whim, find a spot in the middle of nowhere and use the console to summon the critter types found within the castle to you to see if  you crash or not.  Try to negate that side of things if you can.

I am confident that 1.60 has something to do with it as it never happened with 1.59. I have also experienced the same thing in another region (somewhere out in the wild) and it was fixed after I reverted to 1.59.

I have already "met" gergoyls and hell hounds when I rescued Serana, but then again I used to have and older version of XPMSE. I have update it since so I will try again to see if that fixed it. 

I tryed it again. Install the latest skeleton but still the same problem. Game crashes in dayspring valey trying to approach dawnguard.

Here's the log

Papyrus.0.log

i have a suggestion... maybe some one had it already... why not integrating fill her up, arroused redux directly into sexlab? Also maybe even sex lab cum shot and maybe some other mods ... integration as addon mods to sexlab: would be cool after installation to have option in mcm menu to activate additional mods.

Quick question, am I supposed to have the console read that it's loaded version 15922/15922 when the menus read version 160RC2 just fine?

If that's not supposed to happen, is there any way to fix that? Clean reinstalls are out of the question since I already did that twice now. I also have the aggressive animation toggle error and it doesn't really affect me since I don't run any aggressive things anyways, but it's kind of a bummer since it worked fine in all the other 160 versions I tried.

The only other SL mods I'm running are MNC, Aroused Redux, Defeat which I only really use for the menu thingy and Eager NPCs that came out as SL itself was updating. I thought that might be the thing causing the animation toggle issue, so I uninstalled it, cleaned the save, all that good stuff, but the toggles still weren't up.

Quick question, am I supposed to have the console read that it's loaded version 15922/15922 when the menus read version 160RC2 just fine?

If that's not supposed to happen, is there any way to fix that? Clean reinstalls are out of the question since I already did that twice now. I also have the aggressive animation toggle error and it doesn't really affect me since I don't run any aggressive things anyways, but it's kind of a bummer since it worked fine in all the other 160 versions I tried.

That's the correct number. It won't tick over to "16000" until the final official release of 1.60. Until then alphas, betas, and RCs only increment small numbers that come before it for functionality sake.

The only version number that "matters" is what it reads at the top of the last page of the MCM, the 15922 or 16000 are intended for internal and mod developer use.

So, I'm finding with the latest version that pressing spacebar to advance stages actually makes my character jump...

Awkward.

right ... jump is not deactivated while using sex lab and it looks weird and shitty... i have just changed the hotkey.... anyways its a bug.

Should there be a list of animations and saying that Sexlab is ready in the console, i only get that it says its ready with no animation list in the console or MCM menu. How or What should I do to bring them back?

Did you click install in MCM after a first time install?

Yes

I need to verify. There is a big difference between having something, versus having support for something. I asked a question the other day and got an answer that only really verifies support, thanks to an and/or statement (that or tho)

Will this thing come with (heterosexual / straight) sexual animations between men and creatures? (male human on female dog, for example) ??? I understand it has support for such animations, but will it come packaged with actual working animations?

I wish I could test this right now, and help out at that, but it seems my PC has been totally rekt by Windows 10 and downgraded to Windows 8 permanently... cus I can't get it to upgrade, and I can't get my graphics drivers to install... can't even use this reasonably until I get a driver that installs, or a new PC. I just want to know these things before I get a functioning gaming PC again.

I need to verify. There is a big difference between having something, versus having support for something. I asked a question the other day and got an answer that only really verifies support, thanks to an and/or statement (that or tho)

Will this thing come with (heterosexual / straight) sexual animations between men and creatures? (male human on female dog, for example) ??? I understand it has support for such animations, but will it come packaged with actual working animations?

I wish I could test this right now, and help out at that, but it seems my PC has been totally rekt by Windows 10 and downgraded to Windows 8 permanently... cus I can't get it to upgrade, and I can't get my graphics drivers to install... can't even use this reasonably until I get a driver that installs, or a new PC. I just want to know these things before I get a functioning gaming PC again.

In the current RC2 there is ONLY "support" for these animations.

The actual animations that are provided are the old ones. (So they are supposed to have the "Human" as passive position, so Female.)

I have no idea if in the official one there will be an update for this.

Just wanted to offer my suggestions for default aggressive tags on creature animations:

(Bear) Doggystyle
(Seeker) Hugging
(Dog) Dominate
(Dragon) Tongue
(Draugr) Doggystyle
(Draugr) Gangbang 3P
(Draugr) Gangbang 4P
(Draugr) Gangbang 5P
(Draugr) Holding
(Falmer) Doggystyle
(Falmer) Gangbang 3P
(Falmer) Gangbang 4P
(Falmer) Gangbang 5P
(Falmer) Holding
(Gargoyle) Doggystyle
(Gargoyle) Holding
(Giant) Penetration
(Horse) Doggystyle
(Sabre Cat) Doggystyle
(Troll) Holding
(Troll) Missionary
(Troll) Dominate
(Troll) Grabbing
(Vampire Lord) Holding
(Vampire Lord) Missionary
(Werewolf) Rough Doggystyle
(Werewolf) Doggystyle
(Werewolf) Holding
(Werewolf) Missionary
(Wolf) Doggystyle
(Wolf) Dominate
(Giant) Harrassment
(Giant) Holding
(Riekling) Threesome

This is the order they appear in sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc.

These are animations that do not require the participants to physically cooperate or are obviously hostile (such has holding an actor down or holding them by the throat and so on).

So, I'm finding with the latest version that pressing spacebar to advance stages actually makes my character jump...

Awkward.

right ... jump is not deactivated while using sex lab and it looks weird and shitty... i have just changed the hotkey.... anyways its a bug.

Not a SexLab bug. It's a bug with your install or another mod messing with the player movement controls, overriding SexLab's call to disable player controls.

Should it be possible to pick creature animations with GetAnimationByName()? I don't seem to get anything back for "(Wolf) Doggystyle".

I'm using the latest version pulled from git.

No, that's what GetCreatureAnimationByName() is for.

Normal and creature animations are kept in separate lists from each other, so they have their own separate functions for doing searches that search only within their associated animation list.

I tryed it again. Install the latest skeleton but still the same problem. Game crashes in dayspring valey trying to approach dawnguard.

Here's the log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I don't in anyway see how SexLab could have an effect on a region, as SexLab doesn't touch a single cell or nor modify anything that isn't added solely by it.

There are a lot of issues in the papyrus log though.

First off, assuming this is the full, unedited log, there is a distinct lack of these 2 important lines anywhere in the log:

SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 15992 / 15992
SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 15992 / 15992

Which suggests the updated files either haven't been fully installed, are being overridden by another mod, or something happened to the main sexlab quests in your game to stop them from loading their alias scripts.

[08/10/2015 - 10:48:41PM] warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 27253318 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/10/2015 - 10:48:41PM] warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 27253318 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/10/2015 - 10:48:41PM] warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 25932776 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save
[08/10/2015 - 10:48:41PM] warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 25932776 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Suggests you updated sexlab files while it was in the middle of doing something and now these scripts are likely stuck infinite looping, which is probably the source of your bloat issue.  The best way to fix this would be to uninstall all sexlab mods and make a clean save, run papyrus script scalpel to clean the save with sexlab all disabled, then reinstall SexLab on that cleaned save.

If for some reason uninstalling all sexlab mods isn't an option, because you don't want to lose a bunch of devious devices or quest progress on a sexlab related mod, you might be able to get away with just using papyrus scalpel to remove all instances and threads using the script sslBaseVoice then running a few cycles of save, quit, clean save, load save; then running the clean system function from sexlab's mcm so it resets the quests and rebuilds the voice files. This wouldn't fix the other issue mentioned though, for that you'll either have to do the full clean save or find the offending 3rd party sexlab mod.

Just wanted to offer my suggestions for default aggressive tags on creature animations:

(Bear) Doggystyle

(Seeker) Hugging

(Dog) Dominate

(Dragon) Tongue

(Draugr) Doggystyle

(Draugr) Gangbang 3P

(Draugr) Gangbang 4P

(Draugr) Gangbang 5P

(Draugr) Holding

(Falmer) Doggystyle

(Falmer) Gangbang 3P

(Falmer) Gangbang 4P

(Falmer) Gangbang 5P

(Falmer) Holding

(Gargoyle) Doggystyle

(Gargoyle) Holding

(Giant) Penetration

(Horse) Doggystyle

(Sabre Cat) Doggystyle

(Troll) Holding

(Troll) Missionary

(Troll) Dominate

(Troll) Grabbing

(Vampire Lord) Holding

(Vampire Lord) Missionary

(Werewolf) Rough Doggystyle

(Werewolf) Doggystyle

(Werewolf) Holding

(Werewolf) Missionary

(Wolf) Doggystyle

(Wolf) Dominate

(Giant) Harrassment

(Giant) Holding

(Riekling) Threesome

This is the order they appear in sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc.

These are animations that do not require the participants to physically cooperate or are obviously hostile (such has holding an actor down or holding them by the throat and so on).

I can add them for "modder use", but I'm hesitant to actually use them like they are used in normal animations.

Most creatures only have 1 or 2 animations, and the few that do have more than that still don't have more than a dozen or so at most if MNC installed, even fewer without it. So restricting animations to ones that do or don't have the aggressive tag will leave the majority of creatures either with no valid animations, or a reduced variety in a scenario where the variety is already pretty slim to begin with.

completely crazy oddball question. does sexlab have, or could it have, events thrown at determined intervals. i need to make soulgem oven hand out items over the course of the animations, in this case the assisted masturbation and breast feeding animations. 

my idea is this, sexlab knows how long the animation is going to take, and the whole set of them. we set our stage settings and all that in your mcm. so using that data, could sexlab do something like emit a progress event containing a float of how far along the entire scenario we are? then i could do something like watch for basically, ticks. maybe a tick event every 10% of the way through.

don't feel bad to let me know if this is dumb. i'm sure i can work around it many different ways. i just thought of it as i considered how to integrate paired animations without writing the paired animation system you already wrote here.

completely crazy oddball question. does sexlab have, or could it have, events thrown at determined intervals. i need to make soulgem oven hand out items over the course of the animations, in this case the assisted masturbation and breast feeding animations. 

my idea is this, sexlab knows how long the animation is going to take, and the whole set of them. we set our stage settings and all that in your mcm. so using that data, could sexlab do something like emit a progress event containing a float of how far along the entire scenario we are? then i could do something like watch for basically, ticks. maybe a tick event every 10% of the way through.

don't feel bad to let me know if this is dumb. i'm sure i can work around it many different ways. i just thought of it as i considered how to integrate paired animations without writing the paired animation system you already wrote here.

Hi.

A more reliable approach is the ability to get the current animation stage (already possible)

And the stage length (possible but tricky)

So you can register for the normal Stage events, and then grab the length in seconds, and then do whatever you want (like a RegisterForSingleUpddate with the time you require, calculated by the values you got before.)

Now, if you run the animation, you get the controller so everything it is easy. But if you register for all animations, then this starts to be really complex (the controller cannot be got from a SexLab modEvent, as far as I know.)

i don't like trusting that method, unless i am just thinking about it wrong. i tried to do a similar approach, basically, i ran two timers next to eachother in this case, the fade out to black and utility wait. even with both set to the same value they never even remotely ever finished in sync. i could see the exact same problem with poor timing alignment using that method.

i am thinking of it as like a progress bar, sexlab would be updating a value at intervals that could be read.

Awkward.

Not a SexLab bug. It's a bug with your install or another mod messing with the player movement controls, overriding SexLab's call to disable player controls.

Just to be sure, I reinstalled sexlab last and removed anything that would possibly affect movement. It still happens. Further testing shows that it only happens with the player as the "aggressor" however.

After playing with RC2 for a while, I can say I've run into no issues. Animation stages progress much more quickly than in 1.59c, which makes it all seem much more responsive and solid. Animations seem to start up faster when called upon by other mods like Sexlab Defeat as well and the raised animation limit is a great addition.

I've also had none of the reported savegame or SoS issues, playing with SoS Full. Although I use Autosave Manager, not the vanilla savegame management, because I've had those crash on save issues way before ever trying SL1.60RC2 on a fresh, modded, install of Skyrim right away. At the time, looking through the logs as someone who isn't terribly adept with Papyrus, it looked like an issue with SoS to me. The last log entries before the crash were always SoS related.

Anyways, no issues that I've ran into thus far. Thank you for your hard work Ashal!