SexLab Framework Development

[snip]

[snip]

So the event fires at the same time as it did during 1.59c (after the actual animation ends) and is unaffected by the animation I set with SetEndAnimationEvent?

Is there a way to set a delay for the hook, so I get the event for example 2.5 seconds into the endAnimation? (Similar to the built-in delay in SetStartAnimationEvent)

Found a backwards-compatibilty issue in the factories:

Base.AddTag(string) doesn't work properly anymore.

I'm running Sexlab Vanilla Voices and every last one of them only has the gender as tag remaining, instead of the voicetype as well.

Adding

MiscUtil.PrintConsole(Slot.Name)
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole(Slot.GetRawTags())

in sslVoiceSlots line 80 shows the voicetype-tag is missing.

Changing the factory to use Base.SetTags(strings) fixes it. I've noticed the same issue in animation-factories.

Wait, is this thing Technically released now? Does it feature (heterosexual [straight]) animations between men and creatures?

The official public release is still pending, the current available (latest) version is the Release Candidate 2, most bugs have been sorted out and yes it does include and/or support male human/ female creature animations.

Wait, is this thing Technically released now? Does it feature (heterosexual [straight]) animations between men and creatures?

The official public release is still pending, the current available (latest) version is the Release Candidate 2, most bugs have been sorted out and yes it does include and/or support male human/ female creature animations.

Well, I figured it had the support, and your "and / or" means my actual question wasn't answered. The strict question is, are there already animations available for it?

(also, thanks for clarifying the release status for me)

Maybe I am forgetting, but I thought for sure that in previous versions, any alignment corrections you did were saved/remembered for each stage and each animation?

It seems that if I move the actors in one particular stage, the previous or next stage in that animation is messed up because of the prior moving. I thought maybe it was because I didn't have 'even actor height' checked but that wasn't it.

Is that going to come back or did that never exist? Or is it a bug lol 

That being asked, I LOVE all the new animations. Fucking amazing work.

You have to remember to use the Ctrl key while adjusting if you want to only affect 1 stage of an animation.  Alternatively adjust individual stages from within the MCM editor.

OH okay thank you so much!

I was wondering if the new RC2 is suppose to behave like this ?? when i start a new game it will be idle first then i need to click on install in mcm menu to make sexlab install itself ?? previous version would make sexlab install be instantly right ?

Yes, that IS supposed to happen. You have to install it through the MCM first before it will work.

From the RC2 info post:

SexLab no longer installs itself automatically, to install and use the mod you must now navigate to the SexLab MCM once in game and click the button to start the install process.

Hi Ashal!

Thanks for the RC, very very exciting. However...

I did a new install and started a new game with the RC. All SL related mods were deactivated/ not installed until Riverwood. There, inside Alvor's house, I first installed the RC, activated it and waited 10 minutes, before making a save. I didn't customize SL at this time. I installed Matchmaker to test if it worked and it did (YAY)

Then, one by one, I installed and activated SL dependent mods, waiting 10 mins (or more) after the MCM installed message popped up. Once all the SL dependent mods were installed, I started, again one by one, customizing the installed mods and checking with Matchmaker to see if it still worked. And yay! It did :D

Saving the best for last, I then did a "clean install", so SL would reregister and recognize added animations (MNC etc). Checked with Matchmaker, everything still worked. Uninstalled Matchmaker, saved, reloaded and waited 10 mins, saved again. Checked last save with Save Tool, no issues.

Finally I customized SL and noticed two problems (which I reported before):

1. Toggling the aggresive animations, my selections are not saved. First time, I could select and deselect all the available animations, closed the menu, then checked and nothing is checked anymore. Second time, I could select a few animations, before the MCM stopped responding. Closed the menu, checked again... nothing selected. Third time, I selected animations "page by page", meaning selecting the wanted animations on 1 page, closing menu, going back and select on the following page etc. This time whenever I went back to the menu, the animations were still selected. When done, I saved the game. Checked one last time and... nothing was selected anymore... This only happens on the "toggle Aggressive" page. The other pages are saved as I selected them.

2. Giving up on the above, I tried masturbating (holding N key). The animation played. Then I went to save the game and as soon as I clicked "New Save" I got a CTD.

I checked this with other animations and after the animation played just fine, going to save causes a CTD.

I checked the papyrus logs and there is absolutely nothing that indicates that anything went wrong. Attached are the logs. Let me know if you need more information.

- Moo.

got a solution for the aggresive animations toggle not saving? I expierience the same problem.

1. Toggling the aggresive animations, my selections are not saved. First time, I could select and deselect all the available animations, closed the menu, then checked and nothing is checked anymore. Second time, I could select a few animations, before the MCM stopped responding. Closed the menu, checked again... nothing selected. Third time, I selected animations "page by page", meaning selecting the wanted animations on 1 page, closing menu, going back and select on the following page etc. This time whenever I went back to the menu, the animations were still selected. When done, I saved the game. Checked one last time and... nothing was selected anymore... This only happens on the "toggle Aggressive" page. The other pages are saved as I selected them.

got a solution for the aggresive animations toggle not saving? I expierience the same problem.

I'm unable to replicate it, they save fine for me every time I've tried.

Can't really say much other than just run the clean system option from the MCM then wait for it to finish before trying to toggle them again.

If that doesn't fix it, then I'd have to see a debug log to know anything for sure.

there are some mods that require a new game...but with new SL i need first start game only with SL and then save and after it install other mods... how will it work this way?

Not sure if you want guidance on installing the SL version 1.60 RC 2?

If yes, this is how i did it and it works perfectly fine:

EDIT: If you're doing a first time install (No previous versions of SL installed), just go to step 5 directly.

Here is what I did and it seems to be working smooth thus far. I am not an expert but i've learnt over the years. I am hoping you are using Mod Organizer, if not, I'd recommend doing so.

These steps may or may not be redundant but I chose to take no chances:

1) Uninstall Sexlab 1.59C and ALL dependent SexLab Mods (Via MO it's just a matter of un-checking).

2) Start game, wait a few minutes, Save in an indoor cell, exit game.

3) Load last saved game, wait a few minutes and save again in an indoor cell and quit game.

4) Use Save game cleaner to clean any orphan scripts from your last saved game.

5) Download SexLab_v160_BETA2b_FULL.7z. (SexLab 1.60 BETA 2B)

6) Download SexLab_160beta2_to_160RC2_PATCH.zip (Release Candidate Patch 2)

7) Download SexLabCreaturePack_160b1.zip (SexLab Creature Pack (optional))

8) Install SexLab 1.60 BETA 2B first and install Release Candidate Patch 2 right after and place lower in MO (higher priority), however merging both folders and installing as one MOD is a better idea.

9) Install SexLab Creature Pack (optional)) right after SexLab 1.60 BETA 2B and Release Candidate Patch 2 and place below both of the above in load order in MO.

10 Download and install latest version of SexLab Matchmaker (to make sure everything is working fine with Sexlab's latest installation), do not install any other SexLab dependent mods initially (just to be sure), only MatchMaker.

10) RUN Generate FNIS for Users

11) Run Loot and let it handle plugin load order.

12) Load last saved game you cleaned up, Go to MCM once the SexLab menu registers, click on Sexlab and click Install.

13) Exit MCM wait for the "Sexlab Version 1.60 Release candidate version is ready" message to appear, once it does and all is OK you can install all other SexLab dependent mods one at a time and make sure they work seamlessly with Sexlab, you are more likely to discover a conflict (if any) this way.

Note: You can also merge SexLab 1.60 BETA 2B and the new Release Candidate Patch 2 as 1 MOD before installing (THIS is the preferred way).

Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert or anywhere close to such a status, neither am i a modder, the above method worked well for me and because this community is so awesome, it is my intention to try and help. If you have any reservations, please do not employ the above method, if more experienced modders would like to make any changes, suggestions or corrections to the above method please feel free to do so.

ok...

Now the game crashes when I get close to Dawngueard Castle..... :s  :(

I was wondering, due to some issues of my own, is that each time, intermittently or just a random one off CTD?

Thanks.

No it crashes every time. I am at the point where I am supposed to meet Serana there and I cant get to the castle.

ok...

I was wondering, due to some issues of my own, is that each time, intermittently or just a random one off CTD?

Thanks.

No it crashes every time. I am at the point where I am supposed to meet Serana there and I cant get to the castle.

You sure sexlab is causing that? I seem to have a CTD every few hours just completely randomly but i can just reload the latest save and do exactly what i've already done. Maybe try to "reinstall" sexlab (It's one of the options on the last page, works great)? 

Have you checked the logs?

ok...

Thanks.

You sure sexlab is causing that? I seem to have a CTD every few hours just completely randomly but i can just reload the latest save and do exactly what i've already done. Maybe try to "reinstall" sexlab (It's one of the options on the last page, works great)? 

Have you checked the logs?

This reminds me of two classes of crashes I've had when approaching specific areas. The first, the 3.1gb memory issue was fixed with enboost - I'm pretty sure you use that since you've been around a while :)

The other was caused by mismatched skeletons/body meshes, most notoriously the old potema crash. I'm not saying that these are your problems. I just wanted to remind you of them, in case you hadn't checked the possibility that it's one of these.

I can't recall but that point in the game is the first time you encounter the gargoyles and / or the hell hounds ?   Perhaps something related to one of those is causing your crash ?

Just on a whim, find a spot in the middle of nowhere and use the console to summon the critter types found within the castle to you to see if  you crash or not.  Try to negate that side of things if you can.

There seems to be a ton of info on that issue if you haven't already evaluated these instances: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr&ei=bybIVeL9Bsm8uATI05fYDw&fg=1#q=Dawnguard+castle+ctd

I remember CTDing each time i approached Windhelm, it was an armor mesh worn by a custom NPC there that did it, once i uninstalled that MOD it was resolved. Dayelyte's suggestion is what reminded me of it, try spawning all NPCs that are in Caste Dawnguard with the player.placeatme command in an interior, stable cell to find the culprit (if any).

If the issue does persist perhaps Ashal or some advanced modder can review your Papyrus log.

I can't recall but that point in the game is the first time you encounter the gargoyles and / or the hell hounds ?   Perhaps something related to one of those is causing your crash ?

Just on a whim, find a spot in the middle of nowhere and use the console to summon the critter types found within the castle to you to see if  you crash or not.  Try to negate that side of things if you can.

Try coc elsweyr

That ones pretty stable.