SexLab Framework Development

If you know of a bug that exists in 1.62, please let me know here ASAP!

i have a small issue with "clear high heels height", works for females with high heels, but doesn't work with female as male in sexlab, they keep their high heels height :s

i have a small issue with "clear high heels height", works for females with high heels, but doesn't work with female as male in sexlab, they keep their high heels height :s

Should be an easy fix for next update. Just need to switch the heels check to be based on skyrim gender rather than sexlab gender.

Thanks.

Will Sexlab 1.63 be released soon?

Simply, I don't know. But I want to say "Yes! Very soon..."

It's been painfully close to releasing for months now. But I've been caught up lately, in a combination of mental health issues for myself, and random personal family bullshit drama. Which either draws me away from being able to work on it, or depresses me to the point that I'm unable to work on anything really productive and I hate myself.  So yeah... fun stuff.

An update is long overdue and I have no valid excuse for not having done so yet. I'm honestly trying to get it out and work through my personal issues to do so.  Every day that goes by without me finishing 1.63, eats away at my soul from the inside... 

It's been painfully close to releasing for months now. But I've been caught up lately, in a combination of mental health issues for myself, and random personal family bullshit drama. Which either draws me away from being able to work on it, or depresses me to the point that I'm unable to work on anything really productive and I hate myself.  So yeah... fun stuff.

An update is long overdue and I have no valid excuse for not having done so yet. I'm honestly trying to get it out and work through my personal issues to do so.  Every day that goes by without me finishing 1.63, eats away at my soul from the inside... 

Since i consider you already on the dark side... *buries Ahal in cookies*

I'm glad you're working on it, but take your time. Nobody would profit from a soulless Ashal, not even if the space is filled with cookies. :P

I may be way behind the news but I am getting Http 500 when I try to clone the git.loverslab Sl repository - has it moved?

Afaik the answer was: documentary is in the code of SL, github version won't come back. Not sure if that was an official statement, just something i've read somewhere on this topic by somebody...

I may be way behind the news but I am getting Http 500 when I try to clone the git.loverslab Sl repository - has it moved?

Afaik the answer was: documentary is in the code of SL, github version won't come back. Not sure if that was an official statement, just something i've read somewhere on this topic by somebody...

I'm not after the documents - I was hoping to clone the repo and test 1.63

Since i consider you already on the dark side... *buries Ahal in cookies*

I'm glad you're working on it, but take your time. Nobody would profit from a soulless Ashal, not even if the space is filled with cookies. :P

Be careful there, cookies rot teeth, can trigger diabetes and/or bipolar conditions and are just really dangerous. They really ought to have warning labels on their packaging...

Besides Real Soon Now is when all software gets released.

I just wish I could help Ashal out, but all I can think of is: NOOOOO! DON'T DO IT!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE COOKIES!!!!!1!!!!!

Edit: cookies can be great for you if you are in cold weather enough and are doing hard labor and if you are getting enough other good stuff for vitamins and ... so on... but high calorie "yummy food" mixed with a low calorie diet is like a recipe for mental issues.

... ahem ... sorry ... i will be quiet, now ...

with all of the talented people that can be found here i would say

but that could potentially turn into a shit show of conflicting script ideas.

I customized all my expressions using the SL MCM menu and that's all good, but there's one last thing I want to edit. The default SL open mouth expression that's used when animations such as BJ anims request it during certain stages. How can I edit that particular expression? I'm assuming I'll have to dig into the mod files for this which I have no problem with (already edited a lot of the SL scripts with personal adjustments) but I'd like to be pointed in the right direction if someone already knows where to look. Or is that open mouth expression just using a standard vanilla expression rather than something SL is defining?

Should be an easy fix for next update. Just need to switch the heels check to be based on skyrim gender rather than sexlab gender.

Thanks.

Will Sexlab 1.63 be released soon?

Well i can relate to your R/L issues as well as many here in your wonderful Website. Just Look after yourself first, and good that your reading your Body/State of mind.

Look after yourself First in these trying times, i know you don't like asking for help, but i think it'd be wise that you do. Could make a Suggestion in that you could release 1.63 in a closed Alpha GitHub kinda thing and have it for testers and other Modders too help out with it.

Be Well

A small request: will there at some time be an extended voice assignment system?

So it's not only female and male sex voice group but maybe one can build groups of several voices for one race, or tell that only people with FemaleYoungEager as voice type get Female Young as sex voice?

It's some kind of weird, especially with some voice adding packs installed, that a young north woman (eg Ysolda) can start to grunt like an old Orc matron when having sex if you don't set her voice manually. So I still like the random assignment, but maybe a little bit of grouping voices for races/voice types would be helpful.

A small request: will there at some time be an extended voice assignment system?

So it's not only female and male sex voice group but maybe one can build groups of several voices for one race, or tell that only people with FemaleYoungEager as voice type get Female Young as sex voice?

It's some kind of weird, especially with some voice adding packs installed, that a young north woman (eg Ysolda) can start to grunt like an old Orc matron when having sex if you don't set her voice manually. So I still like the random assignment, but maybe a little bit of grouping voices for races/voice types would be helpful.

I think an advanced voice system was the most requested feature during the last month so i hope it will, Ashal didn't tell anything about it, though. That every one had a slightly different request doesn't help either i guess... me for example thought about a consensual/agressor/victim system for voices, i think it's strange if the victim starts shouting "yes, give it to me!" Somebody else suggested something to remember/set the vanilla voices. For example an orc can still be shy, not likely but not impossible either. And you set a sexlab voice (set) for shy, imho that's better than setting a voice for orcs. Not sure if possible, though.

*reread and found that you suggested that as well, but i'm too lazy to rewrite everything right now. ;)

Yeah I suggested some advanced voice settings as well.

Different people are suggesting different implementations, but I think the core requests can be narrowed down to two key features, which can be implemented however Ashal thinks might be best:

1) Some way to set an SL voice to a Skyrim voice (ie SL Average to Skyrim EvenToned or SL Young to Skyrim YoungEager, etc.) so that the user doesn't have to micromanage voices on a per-NPC basis.

2) Some way to filter voice selection by whether or not the scene is consensual or aggressive.

The ability to do these two things should pretty much cover all bases and make sure the user is not hearing the "wrong" voices at any time...

Or is that open mouth expression just using a standard vanilla expression rather than something SL is defining?

It uses the vanilla Combat Shout.

In my game I noticed it uses both Combat Shout and BigAah, though BigAah is only at 60, I'm curious if there's any way to increase that? If I do it manually through mfg console it stays at whatever number I input for a little while before resetting back to 60.

Everytime a scene is about to load the characters freeze and it just makes a beeping noise. Anyone know the issue?

Issues, not just one.

Characters freezing sounds like you didn't run the FNIS User Generator program or you failed to get a clean run of that program (ALL errors it lists and almost all warnings are fatal, checking options you don't have or not checking options you do have are also fatal).

Beeping means you installed the extra voices package but didn't install any voices, go back and read the directions for the extra voices mod because you missed essential information.

Or is that open mouth expression just using a standard vanilla expression rather than something SL is defining?

It uses the vanilla Combat Shout.

In my game I noticed it uses both Combat Shout and BigAah, though BigAah is only at 60, I'm curious if there's any way to increase that? If I do it manually through mfg console it stays at whatever number I input for a little while before resetting back to 60.

I think Combat Shout is an expression and BigAah is a phoneme. An expression is a set of phonemes set to specific amounts, and the Combat Shout is probably preconfigured to use the BigAah at 60 strength with all the others at 0.

If SL is just calling the Combat Shout, the only way to edit it I guess would be to actually edit the vanilla Combat Shout expression (unless the Combat Shout expression can be called with varying strength levels, I noticed in MFG Console at the top next to Combat Shout it also says 60, so maybe there's a Combat Shout 100? Not sure how that works). Of course editing the vanilla animation would cause your female shouts to change too, but you basically never see that anyway. But since SL already has an MCM menu where you can configure its own expressions... maybe instead of just using the vanilla Combat Shout expression, SL could use its own Open Mouth expression (a copy of Combat Shout) and put it in the list of editable MCM expressions that people can configure.

Hi, I have tried the phantom API to create a temporary animation. I have used the example written by the author. It worked without any issues. Though, I want to be able to start the temporary animation at a different stage than stage one. I have used the AddPositionStage function to add the stages 1 and 2 only for both actors and the stages worked fine without issues. Though, when I added only the second stage for both of the actors, the actors just stood there without doing anything for the duration of the animation. There is a small workaround which is simply lowering the time on the first stage. Though, I do not want that. I want to start at stage two without that one second delay on stage one. Is there any solution to this? Thanks.

@meme supreme, in my game I have edited the sslBaseExpression.psc file and recompiled it to effect a permanent change in the OpenMouth Function

Here is the original:

function OpenMouth(Actor ActorRef) global
ClearPhoneme(ActorRef)
ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(16, 80)
MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 60)
Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
endFunction

And here is my change:

function OpenMouth(Actor ActorRef) global
ClearPhoneme(ActorRef)
ActorRef.SetExpressionOverride(16, 100)
MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 100)
Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
endFunction

Maybe this will help?