kermit_dono1 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 So I decided to come back to this game and noticed the remove cup mod was broken after an old update so I decided to fix it I am not even sure from who is the original mod you can check it out is from an user on the first pages. I just fixed it so it works on the latest update as I noticed this game is kind of abandoned now you still need the mod to get the main character naked on the shower but that one can be downloaded on previous pages and don't need any fix to work on the latest update Enjoy! All credit to the original mod creator Shower cup fixed.rar
kombat73 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/28/2026 at 9:28 PM, kermit_dono1 said: So I decided to come back to this game and noticed the remove cup mod was broken after an old update so I decided to fix it I am not even sure from who is the original mod you can check it out is from an user on the first pages. I just fixed it so it works on the latest update as I noticed this game is kind of abandoned now you still need the mod to get the main character naked on the shower but that one can be downloaded on previous pages and don't need any fix to work on the latest update Enjoy! All credit to the original mod creator Shower cup fixed.rar 3.97 MB · 2 downloads Does this mod work on Nintendo Switch? :(
kombat73 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Does anyone know how to get mods working on the Nintendo Switch?
Lamadi Posted October 1 Posted October 1 22 hours ago, kombat73 said: Does anyone know how to get mods working on the Nintendo Switch? I doubt any mod works on console or portable. Save for perhaps Steam Deck since that's technically a handheld PC.
kermit_dono1 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 9/30/2026 at 1:58 PM, kombat73 said: Does this mod work on Nintendo Switch? I don't think it does, for a mod to work on switch you need your switch hacked and you need a moder to make a mod specifically for the switch port and seeing how niche this game is when it comes to mods and specially adult mods I doubt that will happen at all but you could go to a thread of switch games mods here and commission a moder so they can port a couple of mods here to switch 1
kombat73 Posted October 2 Posted October 2 2 hours ago, kermit_dono1 said: I don't think it does, for a mod to work on switch you need your switch hacked and you need a moder to make a mod specifically for the switch port and seeing how niche this game is when it comes to mods and specially adult mods I doubt that will happen at all but you could go to a thread of switch games mods here and commission a moder so they can port a couple of mods here to switch thanks :C
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now