[REQUEST] Anno: Mutationem

2 hours ago, thepurpleguy01 said:

Is it possible to replace one of the outfits with this?

A full playable nude mod? The problem is to find a costume slot that has a tight "shape". I'll try to do it.

By the way, updated my post (page 2) with a new costume, it is not the first one I showed, that one is like 70% complete.

9 minutes ago, Kuchiki Toko said:

A full playable nude mod? The problem is to find a costume slot that has a tight "shape". I'll try to do it.

By the way, updated my post (page 2) with a new costume, it is not the first one I showed, that one is like 70% complete.

great, thanks and awesome work by the way

Updated page 2 with a new version of the schoolgirl uniform. More info there.

I'm working on the girls from the Club. Thank your for the hash digits, the more are available more NPCs I can make.

image.png.ff20a7d02394881f3fceb0266091983e.png

Edited by Kuchiki Toko

Thank you again!

Added the Club girls NPCs.

-Edit-

I've some weird problems with Lin and Devin. When I change their textures it looks like there is a 2nd semi-transparent texture. It may have something to do with the light or shaders. For now, I don't know how to make them work. I'll try with others.

Edited by Kuchiki Toko
20 hours ago, Kuchiki Toko said:

Thank you again!

Added the Club girls NPCs.

-Edit-

I've some weird problems with Lin and Devin. When I change their textures it looks like there is a 2nd semi-transparent texture. It may have something to do with the light or shaders. For now, I don't know how to make them work. I'll try with others.

Hmm, I didn't seem to have an issue w/Devin

image.png.1b829f1da17e9980a712d28bdce4d7a5.png

Just a really quick mod, feel free to do whatever with this if you want.

NPC-Devin.zip

Thank you for the mod, it looks good, I'll explain it. (or what I think it happens).

This is how the character looks by default:

image.png.21b4fd1bddf10844326d9db27bd3038e.png

The bug is about Shaders, like the shower mod. If you add this line on a mod:

; Shader overrides
[ShaderOverride_MyMod_skin_66]
hash = b1ac5b3589493467
run = CommandListN2General
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule

It will look like this. The sprites will work but some NPCS will look weird if you go away (they will use your Ann sprite). Other NPCs like playable Ann or the dancer girls are not affected by that.

image.thumb.png.ff1fd2a69dcdf5f5ab0051cce9c104fb.png

But, if you have this line instead:

; Shader overrides
[ShaderOverride_MyMod_skin_0]
hash = 111
run = CommandListN2General
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule

It will look like this, the sprites are mixed but there is no weird error with NPCS if you go away.

image.png.83f40b5ea379a65f3382a8b697f678dc.png

image.png.3ac6c841701f8690c76bf0f830963ac4.png

So, they have the same problem as the shower mod. Some sprites can be modeable, others have this problem.

(Works but with NPCs bugs)

hash = b1ac5b3589493467

(Semi-transparent on certain parts but no NPCs bugs)

hash = 111

image.png

Edited by Kuchiki Toko

Odd, I don't seem to have that issue. I did start with the latest copy of 3dm before the one got posted, so perhaps a mix of that, merge of the d3dx.ini from what I had in, or guess it could be just my video drivers, or something w/my Windows setup, or Auto-HDR being enabled.. If it would help, I could upload a copy of my dlls, mods, and Shader folders.

42 minutes ago, ViperLord_OR said:

Odd, I don't seem to have that issue. I did start with the latest copy of 3dm before the one got posted, so perhaps a mix of that, merge of the d3dx.ini from what I had in, or guess it could be just my video drivers, or something w/my Windows setup, or Auto-HDR being enabled.. If it would help, I could upload a copy of my dlls, mods, and Shader folders.

Why not? we could give it a chance. After making a backup I would just remove my folder and files from the game and try if yours work for me, if it doesn't maybe is because my card is NVIDIA, OS: Windows 7, the specific version of 3DM I'm using or the graphics settings of the game.

2 hours ago, Kuchiki Toko said:

Why not? we could give it a chance. After making a backup I would just remove my folder and files from the game and try if yours work for me, if it doesn't maybe is because my card is NVIDIA, OS: Windows 7, the specific version of 3DM I'm using or the graphics settings of the game.

Here's my setup

ANNOMutationem.zip

On 5/2/2022 at 9:46 AM, Kuchiki Toko said:

My setup make any difference for anyone?

Dunno what's going wrong with the guys with problems but here are some pointers to modders....

In some cases NPCs will share the same hash, in these cases you will need to find the correct INDEX of that npc by looking at the extracted file and specify it in the mod....

[textureoverride_EX1]

hash = 12345
check_first_index = PASTE INDEX HERE

I also recommend to not directly replace/edit things directly through shaderoverride and do a proper cleanup on d3dx.ini in case you are using one from older game since there may be stuff there that will cause conflict.

As a sidenote....

3DMigoto is relies on graphic settings, what that means is that if the mod was created on ULTRA settings it won't work properly on LOW settings since the hash will change.
Other things can affect it as well but it's mostly graphic quality. so keep that in mind.

Edited by The Butler
On 5/7/2022 at 11:50 AM, The Butler said:

Dunno what's going wrong with the guys with problems but here are some pointers to modders....

In some cases NPCs will share the same hash, in these cases you will need to find the correct INDEX of that npc by looking at the extracted file and specify it in the mod....

[textureoverride_EX1]

hash = 12345

I also recommend to not directly replace/edit things directly through shaderoverride and do a proper cleanup on d3dx.ini in case you are using one from older game since there may be stuff there that will cause conflict.

As a sidenote....

3DMigoto is relies on graphic settings, what that means is that if the mod was created on ULTRA settings it won't work properly on LOW settings since the hash will change.
Other things can affect it as well but it's mostly graphic quality. so keep that in mind.

out of all the games ive modded with 3dm, there been rare cases

1: where the first index buffer is = 0 for both characters but they don't share the same index buffer or pixel shader, but for some reason having their respected pixels shader override( so both mods can work on their own) conflict with eachother.

the example being the shower mod conflicting with certain nps or the other were modding a certain npc causes others to disappear even when using there correct (texture) .dds hash along with their accurate first index buffer.

2. (unrelated to this game)  there's is only one game i played(attempted to mod) that had this issue. But sometimes the nps/characters share index/vertex buffers and the first index = 0 for both(or all). which means there's no way that i know of, that can differentiate the two(or multiple characters) when coding it in a .ini file. Textures are fine since the dds. tells you what to replace. But the meshes have no specific hash or info on what to replace.

looking at the dump folder just gives the same info as if you were looking at the mesh in blender though there not doing any 3d mesh mods but it still applies here

however yes the graphics settings do effect the mods, and i think the others may have to make the mods for people using different quality settings. luckily this game isn't too demanding I think for it to be a priority for them.

Edited by True_Might

Anyone know how to extract the sound effects & sound files? Using VGMtoolbox allows you to unpack .awb and .acb files into .hca but for some reason in foobar2000 (Even with the vgmstream plugin) the sounds are just broken with static. [They still show the length of the audio clip]

Here's a cleaner d3dx.ini, started w/a stock one, added a few things from some of the others, mod toggle, etc.

Worked out a hash to have a HUD toggle (F4), otherwise should have all the hashes for other games not included

also a slight updated ShaderFixes\help.txt

I just started to work through indexes, so I'll probably play with some of the outfits, see if I can work them out w/indexes. But I haven't run into impact myself.

Graphic settings are High, which for me was the top level.

d3dx.ini help.txt

On 5/12/2022 at 11:23 AM, ViperLord_OR said:

Here's a cleaner d3dx.ini, started w/a stock one, added a few things from some of the others, mod toggle, etc.

Worked out a hash to have a HUD toggle (F4), otherwise should have all the hashes for other games not included

also a slight updated ShaderFixes\help.txt

I just started to work through indexes, so I'll probably play with some of the outfits, see if I can work them out w/indexes. But I haven't run into impact myself.

Graphic settings are High, which for me was the top level.

d3dx.ini 58.99 kB · 9 downloads help.txt 1002 B · 7 downloads

Very cool,thank you.

• Spoiler
    • eff_live_video_T4.png.622c54c3c46d8a90d6650be110bacbc7.png
    • Spoiler

eff_live_video_T4.png.f794a9d3ab4b7a19a03475571acfec04.png

Spoiler

eff_live_video_T4.png.c562286edeffc1b1830c36b464850b90.png

•  

I'm sorry, I don't know about this kind of remodeling system. How do you find out the mesh value? I'd like to make this look like this ...

Spoiler
I think this is probably the case, but I just don't know how to find the mesh value ...
No matter how much I looked up, I couldn't ... Can anyone tell me this?
2 hours ago, jhj876 said:
  •  

I'm sorry, I don't know about this kind of remodeling system. How do you find out the mesh value? I'd like to make this look like this ...

I think this is probably the case, but I just don't know how to find the mesh value ...
No matter how much I looked up, I couldn't ... Can anyone tell me this?

I tought about editing those too (like the TV news on loading screens), but don't know how to find the mesh files in a precise way. I hope someone can help you about it.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:50 PM, The Butler said:

[textureoverride_EX1]

hash = 12345

As a sidenote....

I see, thank you. My graphic settings are "high", resolution 1920x1080 and Vsync On. I've a 7 years old PC when I was a kid so I assumed almost everyone should run the game at max.

So it would be possible to edit those other NPCs and Shower Ann if I find the correct index. I'm not good at that but I'll have to make some tests later.

---

By the way, I've updated migoto (AnnoMod) with ViperLords's files, so now is AnnoModV2 (page 2). 

I will  finish this costume today (or tomorrow).

image.png.fcb356e0942f6cd396b311533d842071.png

Edited by Kuchiki Toko