[REQUEST] Anno: Mutationem

6 hours ago, SirDoge said:

You think you can add a thong to her black dress ? Like a high waist version where you can see the lines on the sides of the dress?

I'll give it a try. What color?

---More NPCS:

Nakamura (New Tifa-like design and hairstyle from her picture in Ann's apartment) and the NPC who looks like Castor is now both sport girl (from the beta) and the main character of Life on Earth: Reimagined.

Nakamura.jpg.196a64cd1fa68043821f1b99f8e4fadb.jpg

NPCBar02.jpg.b90c4d05ff3a6c340bda52e6a2e90b04.jpg

Bar.rar

Waitresses with maid outfit

C.jpg.f6a099cfd9c7c6ae949894e755fb0583.jpg

NPCSGirls5.rar

This one isn't ecchi, but it fixes a transparency bug of the game. (His right shoulder).

NPCSMan7.jpg.a2b350110fa63f8f5edfe78c7fe8c2f6.jpg

NPCSMan7.rar

Edited by StarStar007
22 hours ago, StarStar007 said:

I'll give it a try. What color?

---More NPCS:

Nakamura (New Tifa-like design and hairstyle from her picture in Ann's apartment) and the NPC who looks like Castor is now both sport girl (from the beta) and the main character of Life on Earth: Reimagined.

Nakamura.jpg.196a64cd1fa68043821f1b99f8e4fadb.jpg

NPCBar02.jpg.b90c4d05ff3a6c340bda52e6a2e90b04.jpg

Bar.rar 333.44 kB · 8 downloads

Waitresses with maid outfit

C.jpg.f6a099cfd9c7c6ae949894e755fb0583.jpg

NPCSGirls5.rar 137.44 kB · 6 downloads

This one isn't ecchi, but it fixes a transparency bug of the game. (His right shoulder).

NPCSMan7.jpg.a2b350110fa63f8f5edfe78c7fe8c2f6.jpg

NPCSMan7.rar 129.8 kB · 5 downloads

Sorry ,had a long work day.Black is always a good choice :D

2 hours ago, jimkage said:

Can someone add at least 1 sexy outfit on top of her battle outfit ?

I haven't done it because is not possible. If I could, I would have already made many of them. The problem of the battle outfit is that it shares the "ID" (not the sprite) with her weapons. So, if I change it sometimes her weapons will turn very weird, using the sprite of the clothes. I'm not able to replace the sprites of the game with Migoto but telling to the ID's of certain sprites "labels" what sprite they have now. If someone knows a method to replace the actual sprites I've no problem making the mod. I can extract them but not injecting them because nobody made a tool for it. (As far as I know).

Edited by StarStar007
On 11/2/2023 at 5:45 AM, anoobelore said:

Hi I'm new, I'm using AssetStudioGUI, what filename should I open on this game?

If you want to extract the sprites of the game, all the files inside Anno_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64 folder. The ones with bigger filesize will have more sprites, so, if you have a slow PC it will take some minutes if you select all of them at the same time.

Edited by StarStar007
  • 3 months later...

Hi, is anyone still following this thread? I ended up here wanting to remove the UI that appears when the game is over, but I'm not quite sure how to write in the ini file. Specifically, I don't understand how to find things like hash , ps-t0, and so on. I've finished extracting and editing the textures. Could someone give me some advice?

aT7tI2E.png

Battle.png

battle_gameover_bg.png

Edited by meto545
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...