blxchs Posted June 4, 2022 Posted June 4, 2022 I just wanted to know if your blonde head female sim was available for download?! She's gorgeous 3
YAROSLAVDIK Posted June 5, 2022 Posted June 5, 2022 Would you like to upload your sims pls ,they are gorgeous 3
Platinum011 Posted June 24, 2022 Posted June 24, 2022 Hey I was just wondering if you are or are planning to use the new animated vag rig that came with the ww update? 1
Platinum011 Posted June 25, 2022 Posted June 25, 2022 What body mods/ custom cc do you use for chest, skin, and eyes? Really anything would be cool to know lol 1
Fruitydelicious Posted June 28, 2022 Author Posted June 28, 2022 On 6/24/2022 at 5:55 PM, Platinum011 said: Hey I was just wondering if you are or are planning to use the new animated vag rig that came with the ww update? Yes definitely I'm already setting up with the new mesh that was provided ✌ 1
Platinum011 Posted June 29, 2022 Posted June 29, 2022 On 6/27/2022 at 10:23 PM, Fruitydelicious said: Yes definitely I'm already setting up with the new mesh that was provided ✌ Awesome! When do you think the updated animations out? No rush, just haven’t seen anyone use them yet 1
Sim-Maniac Posted July 17, 2022 Posted July 17, 2022 Custom sounds doesnt work for me. Wicked whims and the mod is updated.
YAROSLAVDIK Posted July 30, 2022 Posted July 30, 2022 really like your animations,and really want to download your sims
Latuda Posted August 16, 2022 Posted August 16, 2022 (edited) @Fruitydelicious I love your animations but I don't know why I don't receive a notification for updates. I Am a follower and the box is ticked ? ? Edited August 16, 2022 by Latuda
Fruitydelicious Posted August 16, 2022 Author Posted August 16, 2022 8 hours ago, Latuda said: @Fruitydelicious I love your animations but I don't know why I don't receive a notification for updates. I Am a follower and the box is ticked ? ? Thank you ? Maybe your notification settings of the forum are disabled yet I'm not really sure but you can try that ?
Latuda Posted August 17, 2022 Posted August 17, 2022 16 hours ago, Fruitydelicious said: Thank you ? Maybe your notification settings of the forum are disabled yet I'm not really sure but you can try that ? No, everything is activated. No big deal I visit your page often ! ? 1
Latuda Posted August 17, 2022 Posted August 17, 2022 (edited) 10 minutes ago, Latuda said: No, everything is activated. No big deal I visit your page often ! ? Ha ha ha I was blind at the top of the page I hadn't activated the updates sorry ! Just following ? Edited August 17, 2022 by Latuda 1
Diornoir Posted September 13, 2022 Posted September 13, 2022 These animations are unbelievably good omg 2
Latuda Posted September 16, 2022 Posted September 16, 2022 @Fruitydelicious Thanks for the update I love your animations ! 1
nebsama Posted October 12, 2022 Posted October 12, 2022 These looke great, would love to see some climax scenes for the titjobs, I havent seen many animators do titfuck climaxes 1
Latuda Posted October 15, 2022 Posted October 15, 2022 These animations are very delicious ? Thank you ! 1
Latuda Posted October 28, 2022 Posted October 28, 2022 1 hour ago, sabri35355 said: uptade please ? The latest version was published only a few days ago... It is a difficult thing and it takes time. Be patient these animations are high quality . 2
Fruitydelicious Posted October 28, 2022 Author Posted October 28, 2022 On 10/15/2022 at 10:26 AM, Latuda said: These animations are very delicious ? Thank you ! Thank you Latuda ?✨ 2 hours ago, JdR2014 said: Amazing Animations ? ? Thank you ?✨
sabri35355 Posted October 30, 2022 Posted October 30, 2022 On 28.10.2022 at 18:47, Latuda said: En son sürüm sadece birkaç gün önce yayınlandı... Zor bir şey ve zaman alıyor. Sabırlı olun, bu animasyonlar yüksek kalitededir. The update hasn't come yet, when will the new update come?
Latuda Posted October 30, 2022 Posted October 30, 2022 (edited) 2 hours ago, sabri35355 said: The update hasn't come yet, when will the new update come? The last update was October 21 . I don't know when the next one will be. Edited October 30, 2022 by Latuda 1
pixie666 Posted November 23, 2022 Posted November 23, 2022 Thank you so much. I love your animations. The sound effects are very good. Thank you for your time and sharing them with us. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now