Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Barefoot Request (Will Commission If its Possible)

On 2/5/2024 at 6:50 PM, Catalyst5 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c282692c17942a6fdbc3815d162f9f25.jpegAnother "non-canon" Lightning pic.

Hey I was wondering how can you edit Lightning's bust size? I would like to be able to do the same like how we can for Vanille. Also, when I tried to use your nude barefoot Vanille mod I kept getting "unable to open vertex file VTL_". Did I do something wrong? 

On 2/10/2024 at 1:32 AM, theuser13 said:

Hey I was wondering how can you edit Lightning's bust size? I would like to be able to do the same like how we can for Vanille. Also, when I tried to use your nude barefoot Vanille mod I kept getting "unable to open vertex file VTL_". Did I do something wrong? 

Did you download the original Vanille file?  What I posted only replaces 2 of the files of the original one.

4 hours ago, Catalyst5 said:

Did you download the original Vanille file?  What I posted only replaces 2 of the files of the original one.

Yes, sorry I forgot to update but I downloaded the original Vanille file and everything worked perfectly. Thank you for the reply though!

12 hours ago, Catalyst5 said:

Big breasted?  Here you go.  Oops, something doesn't look quite right.

LightHips.jpg

lol ha ha ha is some kind of a of joke. its very funny. but joke on you cause i love both big breasts and hips. but no seriously this was funny. i guess this was your way of getting back at me for asking you photos then. i hope i didn't make you mad or angry or anything. but well im really sorry about that it won't happen again okay. oh and hey whats that on her couch by the way. if you dont mind me asking. 

7 hours ago, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

lol ha ha ha is some kind of a of joke. its very funny. but joke on you cause i love both big breasts and hips. but no seriously this was funny. i guess this was your way of getting back at me for asking you photos then. i hope i didn't make you mad or angry or anything. but well im really sorry about that it won't happen again okay. oh and hey whats that on her couch by the way. if you dont mind me asking. 

Sorry, I was just trying to make a fun post of something of Lightning's being big, just not the breasts for a change.  As for what's in the picture, it's a butterfly that was just flying around the flowers when I took the screenshot.  The placement is intentional as it was supposed to something like when the chocobo chick flies into Sazh's face in the Vile Peaks when Vanille is climbing a rock and you almost look up her skirt.

11 hours ago, Catalyst5 said:

Sorry, I was just trying to make a fun post of something of Lightning's being big, just not the breasts for a change.  As for what's in the picture, it's a butterfly that was just flying around the flowers when I took the screenshot.  The placement is intentional as it was supposed to something like when the chocobo chick flies into Sazh's face in the Vile Peaks when Vanille is climbing a rock and you almost look up her skirt.

Oh well I do love the pregnant lightning mod it just made me think of those big busty women aka bbw I'd love to see lightning as one as well with big hips and big tits too

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 1:24 PM, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

Well no wait maybe pregnant and big tits instead can we get a bunch of pictures of her then please and thank you?

OK fine then if you just going to ignore me then by all means do it I don't care anymore. It just makes me mad that someone had finally made a nude mod for lightning but yet the people who got to be able play around with it and have fun but they got to be so selfish and Stingy and not share no photos or videos its not my fault that I play it on my stupid laptop otherwise I'd be sharing it by now like everyone else should but no I guess not then but then again whatever I really don't care anymore it's final fantasy xiii anyway it's not like it's final fantasy vii "the best final fantasy game of all time or anything like that."

• 2 weeks later...

@ludger166

Will you really let Fang down when her friends are enjoying life without clothes?🙃

Seriously There are three beauties in the game, I can't believe we'll get stuck to only two naked. Is there anything we can do to motivate some Fang action? 

Is it commissionable? 🙏

On 3/13/2024 at 6:34 PM, felixcat75 said:

@ludger166

Will you really let Fang down when her friends are enjoying life without clothes?🙃

Seriously There are three beauties in the game, I can't believe we'll get stuck to only two naked. Is there anything we can do to motivate some Fang action? 

Is it commissionable? 🙏

I'd save my breath @felixcat75your just going to be ignored all the time anyway these people are just lazy and selfish and Stingy also they won't share ether so I wouldn't waste my breath on them anymore.

• 3 weeks later...