Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Barefoot Request (Will Commission If its Possible)

14 hours ago, MaginotLineBypass said:

Glad to have been of help.

Right now, only the person creating the MOD how much more work has to be done, but it is honestly quite impressive that they even managed to properly MOD this game.

What you are saying is that the person who is working on the mod knows how much work has to be done?

8 hours ago, ameenahmed177 said:

What you are saying is that the person who is working on the mod knows how much work has to be done?

MODing can be difficult, especially when it is for a game like FF13 for which there is not much information on MODing available. So even the person making the MOD may not be sure how long it will take.  So while it looks promising, all we can do is wait.

13 hours ago, MaginotLineBypass said:

MODing can be difficult, especially when it is for a game like FF13 for which there is not much information on MODing available. So even the person making the MOD may not be sure how long it will take.  So while it looks promising, all we can do is wait.

Is the person who is modding FF13 working on making a barefoot mod for Serah in FF13-2 and LRFF13? I have been replaying LRFF13 in hard mode, and I would prefer if Lightning is barefoot in that game as well, just like in FF13.

On 7/27/2023 at 2:11 AM, ameenahmed177 said:

Is the person who is modding FF13 working on making a barefoot mod for Serah in FF13-2 and LRFF13? I have been replaying LRFF13 in hard mode, and I would prefer if Lightning is barefoot in that game as well, just like in FF13.

I am not sure - AFAIK it appears that the only person who currently can properly MOD this game is not active on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, f9dreamer said:

Finally....It's a Long Long Time...!! Thanks Thanks Thanks Again~

You are very much welcome enjoy it!!! There will be some updates too the model here and there in due time but here it is in all of its glory right now!!

I do not take any credit for the creation of any of these mods whatsoever, it is all thanks too the amazing and awesome modder of these all these mods!!

Can't thank you enough m8 not only did barefoot lighting become very much a reality but also nude lightning, took a lot of effort and dedication too get this too this point.

Edited by ludger166
1 hour ago, f9dreamer said:

I have run "barelight.bat"  and than shows me "press any key"... but nothing happens...

Did you create a folder in the directory of where your Final Fantasy 13 is installed? Make a new folder in the same place of FF13.exe is located and name it too barelight and extract all contents of the barelight.rar into the folder you created then run barelight.Bat it should work after.

For example, my Final Fantasy 13 is located at: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY XIII

Create a folder in your FInal Fantasy 13 Install folder called barelight.

Edited by ludger166
52 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Did you create a folder in the directory of where your Final Fantasy 13 is installed? Make a new folder in the same place of FF13.exe is located and name it too barelight and extract all contents of the barelight.rar into the folder you created then run barelight.Bat it should work after.

For example, my Final Fantasy 13 is located at: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY XIII

Create a folder in your FInal Fantasy 13 Install folder called barelight.

It doesnt work for me as well. So the question is, does this mod work on the cracked version?

13 minutes ago, Underwear Fetish said:

It doesnt work for me as well. So the question is, does this mod work on the cracked version?

I honestly would have no idea if it works on those versions. The game itself is cheaper then dirt these day's, Id recommend getting a legit copy too ensure that it does work properly without fault.

Edited by ludger166
On 8/21/2023 at 5:35 AM, ludger166 said:

Hi again everyone! Rest assured the project has not been abandoned and I apologies I could provide any further updates as I was in a car accident and have been recovering since last last month, thankfully I got out of it without any further major injures. I know the wait since then has been excruciating for everyone here as much as myself included but the wait is finally over! Naturey Barelighting is here!!

There are a few variations included and only thanks too the exceptional person who made this very much possible without this person all this could not of been possible but only because of his dedication and long time passion for the 13 series! I can't even believe or begin too comprehend what I am seeing but it is finally a reality too run around as lightning completely fully and entirely nude with some variations such as nude lightning with boots, with or without pouch, with or without the brand on her chest ect.

Installation as follows!

Step 1: Open up the folder at which where your Final Fantasy 13 Is installed on.

Step 2: Create a folder called Barelight in the folder of FF13 (It is not case sensitive)

Step 3: Place all contents in the barelight.rar file into the newly created Barelight folder in the FF13 directory.

Step 4: Run Barelight.Bat and choose the variations that you would like too see and have on her.

Step 5: Enjoy!!! Long awaited mod for Lightning!!! :DDDDD

BareLight.zip 15.31 MB · 38 downloads

Wow, I hope you didn't get hurt badly, nor anyone else. Car accidents can be so nasty...

Are you back to full health now?

Anyway thank you very much for working on this. Vanille and now Lightning both naked make me really feel like doing the game again! 

Any chance for a nude Fang later?

16 hours ago, f9dreamer said:

I'm using "Steam" and My Steam game folder structure is like this

image.jpeg.6211468d49627387da20b274e6e8d91c.jpeg

error message is this

image.jpeg.2db9dd7e06b201cfaf5a1afb7c94b7e1.jpeg

I want to experience your fantastic hard work as soon as possible ... 

Ok so I talked with the person who created this exceptional and phenomenal mod has said that the mod does not support 13 in other language's at the moment, your version must be in another language so it is not currently supported. However there should be a update for it, I'm not sure when but I will most definitely post a updated version of this mod that supports other languages!

Edited by ludger166
16 hours ago, felixcat75 said:

Wow, I hope you didn't get hurt badly, nor anyone else. Car accidents can be so nasty...

Are you back to full health now?

Anyway thank you very much for working on this. Vanille and now Lightning both naked make me really feel like doing the game again! 

Any chance for a nude Fang later?

Appreciate the well wishes and sentiments! Had some scraps and bruises but the major thing I got out of it was a concussion when it happened, thankfully that has passed and yes, very much indeed back in good health so thanks once again! : ) They really are that experience was something ill just say that haha.

Thanks but Im not the person who created these at all and as much as I would of loved too take part in there creation, I didn't really do much of anything at all it was another modder and as much as I would love too credit him for all he has done, he has chosen too remain anonymous.

I appreciate the enthusiasm very much do! Though I cannot say if something with Fang will happen as Lightning herself still has some room for improvement in future updated versions of the model. but I am just beyond appreciative that not only Vanile is fully nude(Just her shoes are still on) and now lightning as well, this is the best truly! xD 

Edited by ludger166
On 8/23/2023 at 8:51 AM, ludger166 said:

Ok so I talked with the person who created this exceptional and phenomenal mod has said that the mod does not support 13 in other language's at the moment, your version must be in another language so it is not currently supported. However there should be a update for it, I'm not sure when but I will most definitely post a updated version of this mod that supports other languages!

Thanks for your quick reply. I've been waiting for this mod for a long time. Support for other languages (Korean) will be waiting as well. 

Because this mod is worth doing so. Thanks Always !!

Edited by f9dreamer

Here is a updated version of the Barelight mod.

Update is as follows: Now supported for other language versions of FF13 and should work for other languages now. For those that we're having issues before it should work properly now.

Instillation methoed is the same as before.

BareLightUpdated.zip

Edited by ludger166

I'm glad you're alright! Thank you for your great work - even if it is only about your cooperation with that modder. Well done!

I really like your Vanille topless mod with skirt. Is there any chance for an option to have Lightning keep her short skirt on? That would be highly appreciated!
Besides that - I guess it ain't possible to increase her breast size? I got used to the Body Sculpting Mod. But I guess with this probably being a custom model, it ain't compatible with that mod.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by NobodyydoboN
Addition

I did a Google search to see if I can upload a video that has a female video game character in nudity, and according to YouTube's policy, I can upload content that has nudity as long as the video is not designed to have sexual content. In this case, is it OK for me to upload Lightning in nudity on YouTube? If somebody could please answer this question at their earliest convenience, I would really appreciate it.

23 hours ago, ameenahmed177 said:

I did a Google search to see if I can upload a video that has a female video game character in nudity, and according to YouTube's policy, I can upload content that has nudity as long as the video is not designed to have sexual content. In this case, is it OK for me to upload Lightning in nudity on YouTube? If somebody could please answer this question at their earliest convenience, I would really appreciate it.

Yes is okay