Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Barefoot Request (Will Commission If its Possible)

On 9/5/2023 at 5:07 PM, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

yea i would just to be on the safe side

My friend was saying not to upload Lightning being naked to YouTube because my YouTube channel could get banned by somebody recording my videos, and it could cause problems for me getting employed if somebody looked me up. I am not sure what would be the best option for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 11:13 PM, ameenahmed177 said:

My friend was saying not to upload Lightning being naked to YouTube because my YouTube channel could get banned by somebody recording my videos, and it could cause problems for me getting employed if somebody looked me up. I am not sure what would be the best option for me.

Do you have discord? If you do you could can you?

On 8/23/2023 at 1:22 PM, ludger166 said:

Here is a updated version of the Barelight mod.

Update is as follows: Now supported for other language versions of FF13 and should work for other languages now. For those that we're having issues before it should work properly now.

Instillation methoed is the same as before.

BareLightUpdated.zip 15.31 MB · 212 downloads

Doesn't work for me. 

I have FFXIII HD Model Plus on , not sure if that's the reason why. 
everything else is orginal 

On 10/10/2023 at 10:46 AM, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

you could upload lightning being naked on discord. i don't think you'll get caught. i know one person did it and she didn't get in trouble.

Thanks for letting me know. Do you know if Discord has a nudity policy? I have recently started over playing Final Fantasy XIII Lightning completely naked and I absolutely love it. It's by far my favorite mod of all time. I give a lot of credit to the person who created this mod. I have been recording my gameplay of Lightning and Vanille being naked, but I have not uploaded those videos to YouTube because I do not feel comfortable doing that.

13 minutes ago, ameenahmed177 said:

Thanks for letting me know. Do you know if Discord has a nudity policy? I have recently started over playing Final Fantasy XIII Lightning completely naked and I absolutely love it. It's by far my favorite mod of all time. I give a lot of credit to the person who created this mod. I have been recording my gameplay of Lightning and Vanille being naked, but I have not uploaded those videos to YouTube because I do not feel comfortable doing that.

Could you maybe see if you can put the recordings on a zip file and maybe send it to me? now as for discord having a nudity policy IDK about that though. i just really want to see some pics or vids of lightning naked. so badly but sadly i cant, cause i dont have enough space on the laptop im using right now. so im just asking can you please help me please?

2 minutes ago, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

Could you maybe see if you can put the recordings on a zip file and maybe send it to me? now as for discord having a nudity policy IDK about that though. i just really want to see some pics or vids of lightning naked. so badly but sadly i cant, cause i dont have enough space on the laptop im using right now. so im just asking can you please help me please?

Community Guidelines | Discord

22 hours ago, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

I am currently uploading my recordings of Final Fantasy XV to YouTube right now? Where can I upload the files of Lightning being naked?