Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Barefoot Request (Will Commission If its Possible)

On 10/20/2023 at 10:57 PM, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

can i see the front of her naked to and  some cutscenes as well?

Sorry for my late response. I uploaded two pictures of the front of Lightning being naked. Unfortunately, cosmetic mods do not affect cutscenes, so Lightning would be in her original outfit in cutscenes. I saw that you subscribed to my YouTube channel last night. How did you find my YouTube channel?

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Naked (3).png

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Naked (4).png

5 hours ago, ameenahmed177 said:

Sorry for my late response. I uploaded two pictures of the front of Lightning being naked. Unfortunately, cosmetic mods do not affect cutscenes, so Lightning would be in her original outfit in cutscenes. I saw that you subscribed to my YouTube channel last night. How did you find my YouTube channel?

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Naked (3).png

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Naked (4).png

I was just wondering around searching through steam for some lightning pics then i search for your username on there and then it had a link to your YouTube channel. did you know you could post lightning naked pics on steam. I've seen other steam users post nude pics for resident evil games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 11:20 PM, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

She is a Canon character by the way. She the in fact the main character in this game that's related to this topic ffxiii. FFXIII is abbreviated for Final Fantasy XIII. This topic is not ffvii remake related topic.

You missed the point.

The canon Lightning is a skinny girl with small breasts*, so this model isn't the canon Lightning, it's an oversexualised version with exagerated proportions. And I prefer canon characters with canon proportions. I like the character as it was originally designed by its creators.

* At least in FFXIII because in Lightning's Returns she is more busty and less skinny, but still far from the model presented here.

Edited by Vechernyaya
On 12/3/2023 at 10:50 AM, Vechernyaya said:

You missed the point.

The canon Lightning is a skinny girl with small breasts*, so this model isn't the canon Lightning, it's an oversexualised version with exagerated proportions. And I prefer canon characters with canon proportions. I like the character as it was originally designed by its creators.

* At least in FFXIII because in Lightning's Returns she is more busty and less skinny, but still far from the model presented here.

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding there I just thought you were a ffxiii hater cause I just don't get the hate around it. Anyway sorry dude.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 7:41 AM, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

I was just wondering around searching through steam for some lightning pics then i search for your username on there and then it had a link to your YouTube channel. did you know you could post lightning naked pics on steam. I've seen other steam users post nude pics for resident evil games.

Sorry for my late response. I have not been checking this website very often. I did not know that I can upload Lightning naked pics on Steam.