Final Fantasy 13 Lightning Barefoot Request (Will Commission If its Possible)

3 hours ago, ludger166 said:

If anyone else would like too try there hand at taking everything off Vanille they are more then welcome too

I only brought that up because there is no info on HOW to mod and replace FF13 models.

I would love to contribute if I had the know-how.

On 11/9/2022 at 11:22 PM, MemoryH said:

I only brought that up because there is no info on HOW to mod and replace FF13 models.

I would love to contribute if I had the know-how.

Wait!! its not over yet! I just got a message from the person I was collaborating with!! this is an excellent chance and opportunity too ask how too remove the clothes and add feet ect, get a general idea how too mod character models and export them back too the game!

Will post update as soon as I'm able too! : )

Edit: UPDATE!!!! CAN REMOVE THE SKIRT NOW TOO SEE HER BARE ASS!!!! :DDDDD

AllNaturey for Vanille V2! Installation same as before, just copy and paste all the files too where .exe is located for FF13, make sure too revert Vanille model back too orignal first, then restart the HD moodels.bat, install AllNaturey like normal, this time it will ask you if you want too remove the skirt and hide the weapon!

Enjoy peeps! its been a long time coming and I am glad I could announce such an update but also only really thanks too the fella I'm collaborating with that this was possible at all!! :))

He mentioned that, he didn't do the feet as and I quote '' due to the amount of adjustments/time/effort that would be required to restore her feet''

Since the skirt is now finally removable, I will ask if he were too add the feet, what steps would he of needed too take too go about adding them and how too export the model back too the game! 

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2022.11.13 - 15.22.17.76.png

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2022.11.13 - 15.22.09.91.png

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2022.11.13 - 15.22.31.24.png

Final Fantasy XIII Screenshot 2022.11.13 - 15.22.38.29.png

AllNaturey_v2.7z

Edited by ludger166
Update
On 6/11/2022 at 10:50 PM, NobodyydoboN said:

Thanks!

Any chance to see a AllNaturey mod for Lightning at some point?

Hey m8, thanks for taking interest in this thread! it is, hard too say right now as the person I'm colabing with isn't really a fan of mods like that and that's fine I can respect that, though If I probably got some steps and tips on how too mod and alter character models and export them back into the games files without any hicups possibly, provided there is anyone who is interested too create such a mod.

Alright, here is what is happening go forward. So what I understand from my exchange between the fella who is making these incredible mods possible is, it's not quite as simple as writing down steps on how too modify character model's since most of the tools he is using are custom made plugins, some are general knowledge and some are not. As much as he would like too do so it's just not possible right now.

About an AllNaturey lightning and any other character, I don't expect other character's too be fully nude as the purpose of this thread is feet focused, with the exception of Vanile since she already had a fully nude base stored in the game's files which is why it was possible for an AllNaturey mod for her, but otherwise again, the purpose of this thread was too see feet only and I am more then content with seeing lighting's feet only instead of her being fully nude hence the title of this thread.

The person who is making these incredible mods is taking time out of his day too create these and I wouldn't want him too do more then what is nesseary and I appreciate and am beyond grateful for what has been made so far, truly amazing!

That is all for now and thanks too everyone taking interest in these awesome mods!! Will post updates if and when it's possible to do so! : D 

Edited by ludger166
  • 1 month later...

Just going too leave these here ? ??????????

The awesome modder for lightning barefoot is doing something very amazing! Took alot too get too this point but it is looking fantastic~

Oh and Happy New Year Everyone hope you all had a good one!

L'Cie1.jpg

L'Cie2.jpg

Edited by ludger166
On 1/6/2023 at 10:34 PM, ludger166 said:

nice work!!

Looking forward to hearing more

On 1/6/2023 at 2:34 PM, ludger166 said:

The awesome modder for lightning barefoot is doing something very amazing! Took alot too get too this point but it is looking fantastic~

L'Cie1.jpg

L'Cie2.jpg

Wow! Please keep us updated :)

On 1/8/2023 at 8:45 PM, Berli0Z said:

nice work!!

Looking forward to hearing more

Thanks alot! though honestly it's the modder who's making it happen and the creator of these fantastic and phenomenal Lightning and Vanille mods! the real MVP! These would not exist if not for him and honestly no amount of thank you's would be enough these are just incredible and makes playing through FF13 so much more fun!

20 hours ago, drags2812 said:

is there a file missing from the vanille mod?

AllNaturey_v2.7z 11.45 MB · 1 download

hmm no not that I know of, there shouldn't be any files missing. Are you having trouble installing it? check the first page and this one again on the vanile posts as I have written how too install it, might seem a little confusing at first but once you understand how to do it not that difficult.  

5 hours ago, NobodyydoboN said:

Wow! Please keep us updated :)

Definitely! soon as there are some more updates on naturey Lightning it will all be posted here! no where else! Thanks for checking the thread out! ?:)

Edited by ludger166
4 hours ago, Crafted-Lightning said:

Damn, these are so much better than when I modded the game, it's awesome to see some true nude mods for ff13. Can't wait to see what else comes from this thread

Yoo crafted-lightning! nice too see you here! I have seen your work on devianart! I dont blame you I mean modding FF13 series is quite complex but not entirely impossible as you can see and only because the modder who's making it happen spent lots of time and lots of dedication trying too mod the 13 series! After all these years it really is incredible too see lightning and Vanile bearing it all! even just seeing her feet is awesome imo but the naturey is just a thing of beauty on its own~ ???????

On 1/9/2023 at 10:15 PM, ludger166 said:

Yoo crafted-lightning! nice too see you here! I have seen your work on devianart! I dont blame you I mean modding FF13 series is quite complex but not entirely impossible as you can see and only because the modder who's making it happen spent lots of time and lots of dedication trying too mod the 13 series! After all these years it really is incredible too see lightning and Vanile bearing it all! even just seeing her feet is awesome imo but the naturey is just a thing of beauty on its own~ ???????

Thank you! And their dedication comes across in how awesome the mods look so far ?

On 1/6/2023 at 7:34 AM, ludger166 said:

L'Cie1.jpg

L'Cie2.jpg

Where can we download lightning nude too?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been a while since there's been any news but in any case congratulations for what has already been achieved! If there is a sequel it would be great to "just" stick to the basics of this topic by performing barefoot Lightning on FFXIII 2 and FFXIII 3