On 3/4/2022 at 8:20 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

That sounds like a cool idea. Maybe add a cooldown? Like if you try to use it more than once every hour (or 2, or whatever) it targets the user with a random effect.

@sirsleepy I think I was making this more complicated than it needs to be. A chance of backfire based on Scientist career level (or skill) is probably the best way to go.

On 3/1/2022 at 9:59 AM, sirsleepy said:

Going to focus most of this week on BDP. I'll revisit Simray on weekend, or if I need a break from BDP. Here's latest.

To do list (please add anything else)

• Change to Child
    • Change to Teen
    • Change to Young Adult
    • Change to Adult
    • Change to Elder
  • "Revirginize"
    • (take away all 'sex' encounter data - such as NisaK's and BPD's "lost virginities", WW sex trackers, and list of those who Sim had sex with)
  • Male Body Parts
    • Which male body parts to transform?
    •  
    • Give/Take away breasts (force breast on/off)
    • Change genitalia
  • Other
    • Inject Alien DNA? (turn into alien from human?)
    • Remove Alien DNA? (turn into human from alien?)
    • Vaporize (turn into ghost?)
    • Rejuvenate (turn ghost back into living?)
    • Change into/from dog/cat to human?
    • Change to/from vampire?
    • ?

Also, should there be a chance of "backfire"? Like 5% chance that the Simray targets the person using it, instead of the target? Maybe base the % chance on their scientist skill/career level, so it's higher for non-scientists?

sirsleepy_Simray_Body_Modifications-alpha-2022-03-01.zip 70.81 kB · 36 downloads

How did I miss this?...

Added the "Force Breasts On/Off" (called "Give and Remove Breasts") under Physique menu--not sure where this should go. I could put it under Breasts, but those more size related and adding these will push it to overflow (cause the "More.." because there's be more than 1 page of menu choices).

This is kinda quirky and I don't like how it works right now. I've tried a few different ways, but I think I need to experiment more. I simplified it to just adding/removing the traits. So if you zap a male to give them breasts, you'll need a second zap to set the breast size (I wanted it to auto change to 'avg' breasts). If you remove breasts, it'll flatten automatically, but the females with breasts off, still have some breasts and I feel it should be flatter. So I feel like I need to code a work around that sets the specific CAS body part values (-100 to 100) after either giving or removing breasts to make it look right.

Butt sizes are available for both male and female now.

Breast sizes are also available for males with breasts and females that don't have breasts turned off. 

Not as much progress today as I wanted to get done, but some progress. Here's the latest. And as always, this is a dev/debug/alpha release and not an official release, so some things might not work right, but there shouldn't be anything there that could cause any problems (outside of the simray menu choices added).

Edited by sirsleepy

Gender swap has been cleaned up quite a bit. I noticed that breasts (when changing F to M) and genitalia (changing M to F) doesn't visually change until you do a outfit change or WW-Naturism-Undress (even if you're already naked, just undress again) and it updates. The breasts and genitalia has been physically changed, but not visually on the screen (basically the Sim needs to trigger something to redraw it's WW body parts). I'm trying to figure out how to trigger a 'refresh' on the WW genitalia. I'm refreshing everything in the base game.

Added age change. Note, I'm not sure what happened, but I changed an NPC into a baby and they disappeared. they may have teleported to their home into a crib. I'm not quite sure. I'm still investigating. If you transform someone younger than teen, then the only options are gender swap and age change.

When Force Breasts On for males, I think the male clothing limits the breast size. If you take off their shirts, you can see full breast size, but with shirts on they are slightly smaller than a female at 100%. I'm not sure if that's the clothing limitation issue or what.

Spoiler

To Do List

• "Revirginize"
    • (take away all 'sex' encounter data - such as NisaK's and BPD's "lost virginities", WW sex trackers, and list of those who Sim had sex with) 
  • Other

Do we want to get more body parts? Right now we have breasts and butts, we could modify every part, but I'm not sure if it would just get cluttery with the options or not.

sirsleepy_Simray_Body_Modifications-alpha-2022-03-20.zip

Edited by sirsleepy
37 minutes ago, sirsleepy said:

Gender swap has been cleaned up quite a bit. I noticed that breasts (when changing F to M) and genitalia (changing M to F) doesn't visually change until you do a outfit change or WW-Naturism-Undress (even if you're already naked, just undress again) and it updates. The breasts and genitalia has been physically changed, but not visually on the screen (basically the Sim needs to trigger something to redraw it's WW body parts). I'm trying to figure out how to trigger a 'refresh' on the WW genitalia. I'm refreshing everything in the base game.

Added age change. Note, I'm not sure what happened, but I changed an NPC into a baby and they disappeared. they may have teleported to their home into a crib. I'm not quite sure. I'm still investigating. If you transform someone younger than teen, then the only options are gender swap and age change.

When Force Breasts On for males, I think the male clothing limits the breast size. If you take off their shirts, you can see full breast size, but with shirts on they are slightly smaller than a female at 100%. I'm not sure if that's the clothing limitation issue or what.

Reveal hidden contents

To Do List

• "Revirginize"
  • Other

Do we want to get more body parts? Right now we have breasts and butts, we could modify every part, but I'm not sure if it would just get cluttery with the options or not.

sirsleepy_Simray_Body_Modifications-alpha-2022-03-20.zip 92.1 kB · 1 download

I thought the male body mesh is different than the female mesh as it doesn't have breasts to start with and that could account for the smaller size.

I'm looking forward too seeing this granting the "big dick" or "small dick" perks from Big Dick Problems. It could still be a fun toy for mischief or for sims who are not happy with the size joystick they got. If only real life could work that way, right?

On 3/19/2022 at 5:58 PM, sirsleepy said:

If you remove breasts, it'll flatten automatically, but the females with breasts off, still have some breasts and I feel it should be flatter. So I feel like I need to code a work around that sets the specific CAS body part values (-100 to 100) after either giving or removing breasts to make it look right.

It's the way EA made the female body meshes. If you give that female (with no breasts)) a male top, it will be flat. Similar to giving a male (with no breasts) a female top will still have those tiny breasts. Years ago I tried an expanded 'breast slider range' mod, and the breasts shrunk all the way flat.

Regarding the Gender Swap option. I noticed it changes the frame as well. I agreed with your personal assessment earlier, that it looks better if you keep the same frame, otherwise the sims' faces look weird.

I'm not sure how detailed we want to get with gender options. Right now, there's 7 things that get changed on a 'gender swap' (using gender swap zap function)

• voice
  • body_frame
  • clothing_preference
  • pregnancy_options
  • toilet_usage
  • remove force breasts on/off
  • gender pronoun 

Each of these could be their own zap. I'm planning on adding "toilet usage" (that is the has/has no penis option) which will include the pregnancy options (can/cannot impregnate, can/cannot be impregnated). I guess I could also add a zap to make Sims fertile/infertile as well.

Spoiler

To Do List

• "Revirginize"
  • Penis
    • Add and remove penis (use toilet standing/sitting)
  • Pregnancy options
    • Make fertile/infertile
  • Other
    • Remove/Inject Alien DNA? 
    • Vaporize (turn into ghost?) \ Rejuvenate (turn ghost back into living?)

21 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I found another issue with changing the body frame when gender swapping; It messes up all the outfits (or most of them). Then you have to manually fix them all.

I noticed that as well. I can 'randomize' the outfits, but I feel that will result in weird outfits. I wasn't sure what to do with clothing on gender swap. Either leave it or randomize outfits.

1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

I noticed that as well. I can 'randomize' the outfits, but I feel that will result in weird outfits. I wasn't sure what to do with clothing on gender swap. Either leave it or randomize outfits.

I think other people should voice their opinions too, but I would personally leave the swap frame as a separate option. However, that's just my opinion and it's entirely your choice. I looked at MCCC, and they dealt with the issue by giving two gender swap options; "Swap Gender" (does not switch frames), and "Swap Gender Complete" (swaps frames). As far as clothing goes, I wouldn't bother randomizing clothing. You'll end up with weird outfits just the same.

I should mention I'm not testing the mod, just following along development here as a lurker since this seems interesting for the future, but I gotta agree, random outfits are the same as messed up outfits, you gotta go in an fix them all in either case. Better just leave them in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh goodness I missed so much, lol. I need to start testing again. Changing sims to be different ages and animals into humans is a very different, but interesting turn. Sounds like it would be very funny and creative. Especially for story tellers.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh god now I'm curious about another mod. Same concept, but it's a curse. It can have different time limits. There's also a permanent option that will last until you or another spellcaster breaks it. I'll write out the full concept in a bit. I really need learn how to make sims mods lol.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2022 at 7:59 AM, sirsleepy said:

Going to focus most of this week on BDP. I'll revisit Simray on weekend, or if I need a break from BDP. Here's latest.

To do list (please add anything else)

• Change to Child
    • Change to Teen
    • Change to Young Adult
    • Change to Adult
    • Change to Elder
  • "Revirginize"
  • Male Body Parts
    • Which male body parts to transform?
    •  
    • Give/Take away breasts (force breast on/off)
    • Change genitalia
  • Other
    • ?

Also, should there be a chance of "backfire"? Like 5% chance that the Simray targets the person using it, instead of the target? Maybe base the % chance on their scientist skill/career level, so it's higher for non-scientists?

I would have suggested a "Nudity" bit, gives the sim a moodlet to force nudity for X time (unsure how long it would last)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 10:39 AM, ptmc2112 said:

I would have suggested a "Nudity" bit, gives the sim a moodlet to force nudity for X time (unsure how long it would last)

That sounds like something perfect for some mischief.

55 minutes ago, Nyota said:

That sounds like something perfect for some mischief.

Already built into WW now!  Once you're high enough level to get Mind Control: Change Outfit, Naked is now an option.

Also WW has made it a spell, at the 4th rank you can buy 2 new tomes at the vendor:  Nudellio and Promiscuoso.  Nudellio makes them undress, Promiscuoso will guarantee they will have sex with you, even if they normally would refuse.

14 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Already built into WW now!  Once you're high enough level to get Mind Control: Change Outfit, Naked is now an option.

Also WW has made it a spell, at the 4th rank you can buy 2 new tomes at the vendor:  Nudellio and Promiscuoso.  Nudellio makes them undress, Promiscuoso will guarantee they will have sex with you, even if they normally would refuse.

If it's already in the public version 170f, then there's a bug in that it requires more than just the "Get To Work" EP.

Edited by ptmc2112
2 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

If it's already in the public version 170f, then there's a bug in that it requires more than just the "Get To Work" EP.

It's possible it hasn't made it to the public version yet, I don't know.  If not, it should be soon, because it seems to work fine.  The Naked option shows up under Mind Control: Change outfit as soon as you get that, and Mind Control: Promiscuous is available at level 9 of the career.

Just stumbled upon this thread after searching for Servo cc and I have an idea. Could this mod transform Servos into Sims and Androids (appearance of a sim but having Servo motives and animations).

Androids could also be Haydee like, having Servo's original emoticons displayed on their helmet.

Edited by 100fahrenheit
additional context
On 7/16/2022 at 1:13 AM, 100fahrenheit said:

Just stumbled upon this thread after searching for Servo cc and I have an idea. Could this mod transform Servos into Sims and Androids (appearance of a sim but having Servo motives and animations).

Androids could also be Haydee like, having Servo's original emoticons displayed on their helmet.

I love robots, so this sounds like a great idea. Servos need more cc. I really need to learn how to mod.