What if there was a mod that had a different version of a simray that you could buy or build (or even just an upgrade for the normal simray) and it altered certain parts of the body? This would be the breasts, butt, penis and even the belly (for those that would like that). You can just use it like a regular simray, but with different/more options.

Maybe it could be like the mcc commander and you could change the value manually. Or there could be set values that you can pick from (or both). There could even be animations and moodlets of a sim's reaction after getting hit and each one will be different based on what was changed. It would have to be compatible with other body mods like the breast augmentation mod and other penis mods.

I would 100% make this if I knew how, but it will just have to stay as an idea right now. Lol

On 2/21/2022 at 1:05 PM, Nyota said:

What if there was a mod that had a different version of a simray that you could buy or build (or even just an upgrade for the normal simray) and it altered certain parts of the body? This would be the breasts, butt, penis and even the belly (for those that would like that). You can just use it like a regular simray, but with different/more options.

Maybe it could be like the mcc commander and you could change the value manually. Or there could be set values that you can pick from (or both). There could even be animations and moodlets of a sim's reaction after getting hit and each one will be different based on what was changed. It would have to be compatible with other body mods like the breast augmentation mod and other penis mods.

I would 100% make this if I knew how, but it will just have to stay as an idea right now. Lol

I've been messing around with this in my spare time. I'm making good progress, but I still need to clean up a bunch of the code before I'm ready to add more body parts.

image.png.96cf9e29cb28ce1d116e419015e65af5.png

1 hour ago, sirsleepy said:

I've been messing around with this in my spare time. I'm making good progress, but I still need to clean up a bunch of the code before I'm ready to add more body parts.

image.png.96cf9e29cb28ce1d116e419015e65af5.png

OH MY GOD YOU'RE ACTUALLY MAKING IT!?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This looks great so far!

If you need testers, I'm happy to help! ^^

Here's a working alpha version. There's only fit (m/f), fat(m/f), breasts(f), and butt (f) on the Simray so far. And there's no checking of gender to prevent zapping a male with the breast/butt options (nothing should happen, because the different genders have different body part ids). Warning, this is very pre-beta, pre-release. There's probably not any bugs there, but I haven't done through testing and there's still a bunch of stuff I want to add in there before release. Once I get more time, I'll clean everything up and post it to Downloads.

Edited by sirsleepy
On 2/26/2022 at 1:48 PM, sirsleepy said:

Here's a working alpha version. There's only fit (m/f), fat(m/f), breasts(f), and butt (f) on the Simray so far. And there's no checking of gender to prevent zapping a male with the breast/butt options (nothing should happen, because the different genders have different body part ids). Warning, this is very pre-beta, pre-release. There's probably not any bugs there, but I haven't done through testing and there's still a bunch of stuff I want to add in there before release. Once I get more time, I'll clean everything up and post it to Downloads.

sirsleepy_Simray_Body_Modifications-alpha-2022-02-26.zip 55.1 kB · 11 downloads

I don't have a problem with it working on males too. That's actually what I want, lol. Thank you again for working on this. I'll check out this version asap!

2 hours ago, Nyota said:

I don't have a problem with it working on males too. That's actually what I want, lol. Thank you again for working on this. I'll check out this version asap!

Well, the problem is that it doesn't work on males, because it's coded using the female body part IDs. I need to have separate menu choices for male vs female, because each of the body parts (even shared parts like shoulders, feet) have different IDs.

Also, let me know if the "sizes/labels" feels right. I have a few more ideas that I want to add for females and then I'll start on the males. This is my second mod, so I'm playing around with this when I get free time from that.  

19 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

let me know if the "sizes/labels" feels right. I have a few more ideas that I want to add for females and then I'll start on the males.

The labels seem good to me. If you're interested in more ideas you can take a quick look at this thread (not sure if it will be helpful).

Added "Randomize Body" (M/F) - does not randomize face, I found that to be too weird, almost like generating a new character

Added "Change Gender" (M/F) - changes gender, but doesn't change clothes or hair, so some people might look weird 

Added "Body Types" (F only) = hourglass (big shoulders, small waist, big hips), pear (medium shoulders, small waist, big hips), rectangle (around same, shoulders, waist, hips), strawberry (big shoulders, medium waist, small hips). Not sure about the numbers I'm using here for the settings. But it is pretty easy to adjust by editing the package file.

Edited by sirsleepy

Going to focus most of this week on BDP. I'll revisit Simray on weekend, or if I need a break from BDP. Here's latest.

To do list (please add anything else)

• Change to Child
    • Change to Teen
    • Change to Young Adult
    • Change to Adult
    • Change to Elder
  • "Revirginize"
    • (take away all 'sex' encounter data - such as NisaK's and BPD's "lost virginities", WW sex trackers, and list of those who Sim had sex with)
  • Male Body Parts
    • Which male body parts to transform?
    •  
    • Give/Take away breasts (force breast on/off)
    • Change genitalia
  • Other
    • Inject Alien DNA? (turn into alien from human?)
    • Remove Alien DNA? (turn into human from alien?)
    • Vaporize (turn into ghost?)
    • Rejuvenate (turn ghost back into living?)
    • Change into/from dog/cat to human?
    • Change to/from vampire?
    • ?

Also, should there be a chance of "backfire"? Like 5% chance that the Simray targets the person using it, instead of the target? Maybe base the % chance on their scientist skill/career level, so it's higher for non-scientists?

Edited by sirsleepy
On 2/27/2022 at 6:43 PM, sirsleepy said:

Well, the problem is that it doesn't work on males, because it's coded using the female body part IDs. I need to have separate menu choices for male vs female, because each of the body parts (even shared parts like shoulders, feet) have different IDs.

Also, let me know if the "sizes/labels" feels right. I have a few more ideas that I want to add for females and then I'll start on the males. This is my second mod, so I'm playing around with this when I get free time from that.  

Oh ok, I see. I was using the "force breasts on" cheat/mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/force-breasts-on-37479326.  I forgot it changed the male top torso to a female one (iirc, lol)

13 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

To do list (please add anything else)

• Change into/from dog/cat to human?
    • ?

I did some testing with the 2022-03-01 version. I like that sims do not change frame when they change gender. I also like that the effects are immediate (Other mods like MCCC require you to go into CAS or change lots to see a difference). However, when changing genders their genitals don't change. For example a FtM will still have a vagina and can get pregnant. I think those should change when genders are changed. And since you asked for ideas, there can be a separate option to change genitals (and the ability to get others or themselves pregnant).

Changing into and from pets sounds like a lot of work, since you would need to remember traits, skills, stats, etc. If it could be done, that would be really cool.

For Age, you forgot to list Toddler, and if you're doing Occult forms there are also Mermaids.

So far, great work. I'm impressed.

10 hours ago, Nyota said:

Oh ok, I see. I was using the "force breasts on" cheat/mod: https://www.patreon.com/posts/force-breasts-on-37479326.  I forgot it changed the male top torso to a female one (iirc, lol)

I saw those traits. I think they are base game traits, because I don't have that mod and I have those traits. I messed around with them the other day and accidently gave my male Sim breasts. So once I figured out how the traits work, I was thinking of adding them into the simray too. If we add in breasts on/off, we can add a toggle for genital as well.

Here's my report for the butt category:

• Small
    • no issue
  • Average
    • slight issue (size)
  • Big
    • slight issue (size)
  • Extra Big
    • slight issue (size)
  • Huge
    • miniscule issue (size)
  • Massive
    • miniscule issue (size)
  • Extra Massive:
    • miniscule issue (size)

Strangely, the sizes don't seem to vary much and the bigger sizes are very slight. I also see what you mean with the breast or butt option not being available tor the male sims anymore. Bummer, but it's only temporary, lol. I really like the genitalia idea! All of the other ideas sound cool too!

Edited by Nyota
fat finger hit enter
On 3/1/2022 at 9:59 AM, sirsleepy said:

Also, should there be a chance of "backfire"? Like 5% chance that the Simray targets the person using it, instead of the target? Maybe base the % chance on their scientist skill/career level, so it's higher for non-scientists?

That sounds like a cool idea. Maybe add a cooldown? Like if you try to use it more than once every hour (or 2, or whatever) it targets the user with a random effect.

On 3/4/2022 at 7:47 PM, Nyota said:

Strangely, the sizes don't seem to vary much and the bigger sizes are very slight.

I thought they were good, and the sizes are varied between the normal slider range with a couple that go beyond that. The idea is to change the size of a sim's butt. Maybe what you want is to add more extra large sizes that go beyond normal?

2 hours ago, skorion187 said:

Awesome Work, thank you very much for this mod. Installed it but i cant find the ray in game lol. How can i use the ray or where do i find it?

You need to build it via Scientist career. Or you can just grab one from Build/Buy. I think you need Get To Work XP to get the Simray.